VITEEE 2020- It stands for Vellore institute of technology engineering entrance exam. VITEEE exam 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19 or coronavirus that has been spread throughout the world. The admission has been taken on the basis of class 12th marks in all campus such as well Vellore, Chennai, Amravati and Bhopal. The organisation released VITEEE application form 2020 on 27 September 2019 the last date of filling online application form is 31st July 2020 that has been over. Counselling is going to be held on the basis of merit list. Selection of the student for merit list is done as per class 12th marks. At the time of seat allotment student must reach to the campus physically for confirming their seat.
Latest – VITEEE Result 2020 has been released by the organisation. Candidates can click on the direct link which is given below.
VITEEE 2020 filling online application form process is also over. Now candidate must wait for counselling process that has been done on the basis of class 12th marks. So candidate waits for the further process after filling the online application form of Vellore institute of technology engineering entrance exam 2020. For more information about VITEEE 2020 read this article carefully.
VITEEE Schedule 2020
|VITEEE 2020 Events||Important dates|
|Date of issue of notification||27 September 2019|
|Online application form start date||27 September 2019|
|Last date for receipt of offline application form||08 November 2019|
|Last date for amendment and submission of application|
|Slot booking start date||Will be announced|
|Date of issue of admit card||Will be announced|
|Result Issue Date|
VITEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
There are some VITEEE eligibility criteria 2020 before taking admission in Vellore institute of technology student must clear complete eligibility criteria that have been released by VITEEE for BTech students. All candidate make sure that if they are inability to meet eligibility criteria of VITEEE 2020 then they are disqualified from the examination. The eligibility criteria as given below.
- Age limit- candidate must be born after 1st July 1998.
- Nationality- applicant must have a citizenship of India. Those candidate having PIO and OCI are also eligible for applying VITEEE application form 2020.
- Academic qualification– this is an important part of the complete eligibility criteria of Vellore institute of technology e engineering entrance exam.
- Candidate must have a passing certificate of class 12th from CBSE or any recognised board.
- The applicant also has a metric for two-year pre-university exam certificate from CBSE or any recognised state board.
- For that student who studies in foreign, they also have a high school certificate at Cambridge university or international baccalaureate diploma from international baccalaureate office, Geneva.
- NIOS candidate are also eligible to apply for VITEEE application form 2020
- Marks required- applicant must score 60% marks aggregate in physics chemistry mathematics/biology subject. For reserved category candidate minimum, 50% aggregate marks required to qualify for the exam.
- PCM and PCB should have 60% marks under 10 + 2 of the candidate. (50% marks is mandatory for North East India SC and ST category)
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in the 12th standard.
- Date of birth of the candidate should not be more than 01 July 1998.
VITEEE 2020 application form
The application form has been released by Vellore institute of technology engineering entrance exam on 27 September 2019 the last date of filling online application form is 31st July 2020. The applicant can fill this examination by both modes such as online mode as well as offline mode. The payment after filling application form can be done by net banking, credit card, debit card, demand draft. all applicant must submit this application form before the last date along with application fees. all applicant must read complete eligibility criteria that have been given above before filling the online application form. Here are some steps on how to fill the online application form of VITEEE 2020.
Steps to fill online VITEEE application form 2020
- Registration- for all new candidate registration process is the first step here applicant must enter all the details related to their name, date of birth, gender and nationality, mobile number and email ID. After that organisation will send login ID and password on the registered email id and mobile number that has been enter while registering.
- Filling of application form- now candidate must enter in the application form after doing login here applicant must enter all the personal detail related to their education qualification, qualifying exam and contact details. After completing this stage and clicking on submitting option and application number has been generated.
- Payment of application fee- applicant must click on payment option to complete the process of filling the application form. The application fee can be submitted by buy online as well as offline mode.
- Uploading photograph and signature– applicant must scan their passport size photograph and signature with appropriate measurement and upload these photograph and signature on the application form and click on submit button.
Step to fill offline VITEEE 2020 Application Form
Applicants can see here how to apply VITEEE application form 2020 by offline mode. The application form is available in all campus and selected post office so student it can go there and collect an application form from these places. Application fees can be submitted by demand draft option. There are some instructions that applicant must fill offline application form with a black ballpoint pen and all details or be entered in capital letters. Offline application form of VITEEE 2020 can be sent thru speed post or registered post to the given address
Director, UG admission
Pin code- 632014
- The fee for filling the online form is Rs 1150 / -.
- Candidates can fill this fee through net banking/debit card and credit card.
- Candidates will have to pay the offline application fee of Rs 1250 / -.
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2020
Vellore institute of technology made few changes in the exam pattern of VITEEE. Before that exam will be taken from the existing subject such as physics, chemistry and mathematics/biology. But this time organisation is going to add aptitude along with this subject. along with adding new subject organisation is also decrease physics and chemistry question now applicant must attempt only 35 questions but before that, both subject contains 40 questions each. this is the basic step that all applicant must know about the exam pattern so that they can create their roadmap which is going to help to crack the examination. This exam pattern depends upon various factors such as mod duration of exam section marketing scheme and many more thing. More details regarding exam pattern are given below so the applicant must read it carefully.
VITEEE 2020 Admit Card
VITEEE Admit card 2020 is going to release after the slot booking process has been completed by the applicant. There are lots of details present in the admit cards such as exam timing, exam venue, candidate name, date of exam, and etc. Candidate must bring this admit card in the examination centre along with photo identity proof. if the applicant did not bring this admit card to the examination venue then the organisation will disqualify the applicant from the exam.
Step to Download VITEEE ADMIT CARD 2020
- applicant must visit the official website or click on the direct link which is given below.
- Then the applicant must complete the slot booking process after that applicant able to download the admit card
- After download admit card applicant must take a printout of multiple copies because this admit card is also used in further process.
VITEEE 2020 Slot Booking
VITEEE 2020 slot booking is not conducted this time because exam has been cancelled.slot booking is a process where the applicant must book their slot and they are eligible to download the admit card for Vellore institute of the engineering entrance examination. This slot booking is always open through the online test booking system (OTBS). Applicant must aware of that thing that slot booking is always in such a process that first come first serve.
Procedure for Doing Slot Booking VITEEE 2020
- Applicant must visit an official website of VITEEE 2020 for doing slot booking process. Applicant, I can also click the direct link given below.
- Applicant must log in their application form by entering application number and password.
- after entering all basic detail applicant must select date and time of examination with their exam city during the registration processes.
- The applicant can collect admit card after completing the slot booking process.
VITEEE 2020 exam centre
The entrance examination for VIT Admission 2020 will be at the centre given below. Candidates can choose their centre according to their city. The following centres are in the final year. This year too, the entrance test will be conducted at almost the same centre.
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- Applicant must have a printout copy of VITEEE 2020 Exam.
- The applicant also contains valid photo ID as proof.
VITEEE 2020 sample paper
For VITEEE 2020, candidates have to take a written test. Candidates can get the sample paper for the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 exam from the link given on our page.
VITEEE Result in 2020
This time VITEEE result will not go to announced because the exam has been cancelled. The merit list and the rank secured by the candidates on the basis of class 12th marks will be declared as a result. This process has been generated by the organisation to select the student in the counselling process
How to check VITEEE 2020 result?
- Applicant must visit an official website for the applicant also click on the direct link which is given below
- Now applicant must click on login option by entering your login details which are required.
- After submitting login details the result will be displayed on the screen.
VITEEE Counselling 2020
Vellore institute of technology is going to conduct counselling through offline mode this year. The counselling is based on class 12th for pre-university marks of physics chemistry and mathematics/biology subject. As per the rule of the organisation, the applicant got selected for any campus then the applicant must present physically in that campus to confirm their seat. After that document verification process is going to be there. After completing the document verification process then the applicant needs to submit a demand draught of rupees 50000 which has been collected in the favour of Vellore institute of technology university. After paying complete fees student will get confirm seat it in the desired campus.
VITEEE 2020 Counselling Centres
VITEEE Document Required at Counselling 2020
- VITEEE 2020 admit card
- VITEEE 2020 counselling call letter
- VITEEE 2020 result
- 10th standard certificate (as a proof of age)
- 10+2 (or equivalent) qualifying examination mark sheet
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Demand draft for Rs 50,000 drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Student profile
- Undertaking form
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
VIT University Fees 2020
- Group D – 173000
- Group B-195000
Cochin Deposit Refundable
- Group DA – 3000
- Group b-3000
For more information on VITEEE 2020, get the Brochure here.
Candidates can click on the official website viteee.vit.ac.in