VITEEE application form 2021- Vellore institute of technology engineering entrance exam application form 2021 has been closed now the last date of filling VITEEE Application form 2021 is 21st May 2021. The application form can be accepted through both modes that are online mode as well as offline mode.
The organisation is much more aware that if the examination is going to contract then the social distancing rule is not going to be applicable over there and the major thing is that organisation does not want to risk any students living in it. After all, the organisation is going to make a decision that student selection is based on class 12th / pre-university marks in physics chemistry and mathematics/biology subjects.
Latest -VITEEE exam 2021 has been over. VITEEE 2021 result will be released soon. Click on the direct link that is given below.
VITEEE Application form 2021
Students need to fill a common application form to take admission in Vellore institute of technology university for all campuses such as Vellore, Bhopal and Chennai. Those applicants who clear the joint entrance Exam will get more weightage or preference to get admission to the Vellore institute of technology. However, that applicant who appeared for JEE mains exam they can log in to their application form of VITEEE 2021 and select class after that enter JEE main details in it. All student are advised that before feeling application form of VITEEE 2021 must see the eligibility criteria of it. Need more information regarding the VITEEE application form 2021 so, read this article carefully.
VITEEE Application Form Schedule 2021
|VITEEE Application form Schedule||Important dates|
|Date of issue of notification||30th November, 2020|
|Online application form start date||30th November, 2020|
|Last date for receipt of the offline application form||21st May 2021|
|Last date for amendment and submission of application||29 May 2021|
|test date||28th, 29th & 31st, May 2021|
|Result Issue Date||05 August 2021|
|Counselling Date||Starting May 2021|
How to apply VITEEE 2021 online?
All applicants must know about the eligibility criteria of VITEEE 2021 that has been created by the organisation. Students can fill VITEEE application form 2021 in both modes such as online mode as well as offline mode. If those applicants want to fill VITEEE application form 2021 online mode they must visit the official website of the organisation and start filling the online application form. Those students who want to fill VITEEE application form through offline mode, they must go to to all campus of Vellore institute of technology university or they can collect offline application forms from the selected post office. follow all the steps that are given below.
What are the documents required filling VITEEE application form 2021?
All applicants must keep ready this document before filling VITEEE application form 2021 which are given below
- All documents of education qualification
- Documents regarding Category
- Valid email address
- Valid mobile number
- Scanned image of the candidate’s photograph and signature
- Debit/ Credit card
- Net banking details
What is the step to fill online VITEEE Application form 2021?
All applicant must go through the steps and learn how to fill online VITEEE application form 2021. Applicator was advised to enter all the required information and no error while filling the online application form. Check out the complete process that is given below.
Step 1 VITEEE registration
All new candidate who is filling VITEEE application form for the first time so, those candidates are required to register themselves. The following information is required for the registration process is given below
- Candidate name
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
After clicking on the register option than a confirmation message has been sending to their registered mobile number and email ID. After receiving that message applicant successfully registered. That message contains a password that will be required for login and other information related to the registration process.
Step 2 Application Form
After the registration process is complete all candidates need to fill VITEEE application form 2021. Before filling online application form all applicants must need to login in VITEEE 2021 portal. So applicant is required to enter the application number and password. After successfully logged in the application need to fill in all these basic details which are given below.
- Date of birth
- Blood group
- Mother tongue
- Native state
- Address for correspondence
- Hostel Accommodation (If desirous)
- Medium of instruction
- Mode of study
Qualifying Exam Passed/ Appearing – 12th Standards
- Name of the board
- Roll No./Registration No./Seat No. (If Passed)
- Name of the school
Address of the school
- Area Name
- Town/ City
- Pin Code
Applicant fills in all the basic details which are given above then click on the submit button. then the application number is going to generate which will be used in further processes.
Step 3 Payment of Application Fees
after successfully completing the application form filling process then the applicant needs to pay a certain amount for the application fee that is rupees 1150. The applicant can pay the application fee through several modes such as credit card debit card or net banking. Edusavior advises all candidates they must keep a printout copy of the application fees receipt with them.
Step- 4 Uploading of Photograph and Signature
In this tab, applicants need to upload all types of documents which is asked by the organisation.
|Photograph||10 KB – 200 KB||JPEG/JPG||3.5 x 4.5 CM|
|Signature||10 KB – 200 KB||JPEG/JPG||3.5 x 1.5 CM|
Step 5- Submission of Application Form
All candidates need to submit the application form after uploading all documents successfully. Before clicking on the final submit button all applicants must go through the application form. after the final submit button take a printout of the complete application form in multiple copies which may be required in future. While an applicant filling application form through online mode doesn’t require sending a hard copy to Vellore institute of technology university.
Procedure to fill offline VITEEE application form 2021
Those applicants who want to fill VITEEE application form 2021 through offline mode must purchase an offline form from the university campus or selected post office. While purchasing an offline application form applicant need to pay a certain amount of money that is rupees 1250 in cash mode. The applicant can also ask ok to purchase an offline application form through a demand draft in favour of the Vellore institute of technology.
The applicant needs to fill the complete offline application form and send it to the university campus along with all attached documents. The applicant is able to purchase Application form from these address which is given below
- Vellore institute of technology, Vellore campus
- Vellore institute of technology, Chennai campus
- VIT Bhopal
- VIT Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh)
What is the instruction for filling the offline application form of VITEEE 2021?
all applicant must require to read all instructions carefully before filling the offline application form of VITEEE 2021. Before buying an offline application form applicants need to read all the eligibility criteria carefully. If an applicant successfully hit all eligibility criteria then go for purchasing offline application form otherwise the applicant will be disqualified from the admission process anytime. There are a few points mentioned below on how to fill an offline application form of VITEEE 2021.
- The applicant only required to fill a complete offline application form with a black ballpoint pen and darken circle with pencil only.
- Applicant need to paste current and good quality coloured passport size photograph inside the square box space given.
- If any wrong information present inside the application form then the applicant is going to reject to take admission in Vellore institute of technology university.
- Candidate must not one thing that application number should present inside the application form.
- Put application form inside the envelope box and send to the university campus address. Applicant must send the application form through speed post but make sure that application form reach before the last date of application filling.
What are the important points regarding offline VITEEE 2021 application form?
- The applicant needs to fill the complete application form only in the English language. If applicant fill this form in any other language it will automatically reject by the organisation.
- during filling application form there will be no unnecessary scribbles and smudges present inside it.
- Applicant it does not do these things with the offline application form of VITEEE 2021
- Anything written inside the application form by the applicant is not going to change later.
- After filling offline application form candidate take a printout of multiple copies which may be used in future.
How to check the status of VITEEE application form 2021?
Those applicants who field their application form of VITEEE can check the status of it by following these steps
- applicant must visit to an official website or click direct link which is given below.
- Applicant must log in to the applicant portal by using the registration id and password.
- Click on submit tab option
- The status of the application form appears in front of the screen.
VITEEE Admit card 2021
For this year admit card of VITEEE 2021 is not going to release due to the cancellation of the exam. In the previous year candidate successfully feeling the application form click on the slot booking process. After completing the slot booking process download admit card option appears on the screen. The candidate clicks on the download admit card option and then admit card appears on the screen. After downloading admit card applicant need to take out print in multiple copies of admit card which may be used in future reference.
VITEEE 2021 application fee
Candidates can check the VITEEE 2021 online and offline application fee from below: –
- 1150 / – to the candidates. VITEEE online application fee will have to be submitted.
- The online application fee will have to be paid through net banking, debit card, credit card.
- 1200 / – to the candidates. VITEEE offline application fee will have to be submitted.
- The offline application fee will have to be paid through demand draft (DD). The demand draft will have to be sent to VIT University.
VITEEE 2021 Application Form Improvement
Let the candidates know that you can also improve your application form. The correction window will be opened by the university for a short time. Candidates who have made a mistake in their application form while applying online, those candidates can improve and edit the application form. Candidates should improve the application form before the last date. An incorrectly filled application form will not be accepted.
Candidates can click on the official website viteee.vit.ac.in