UPSSSC Forest Guard 2019- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate service selection commission (UPSSSC) application form has been released. The application form will be available on the official website of UPSSSC. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate service selection commission released post for the department of Forest guard and wild lifeguard. In both departments, there is a total of 625 Posts. An application form has been released on July 18, 2019. Candidate can go to the official website and fill the application form. Before filling, the application form candidate must read all the instruction carefully. Candidate can fill application form till August 08, 2019. To avoid the rush Candidates fill the application form before the last date of apply online.
- Candidate must pass class 12th from a recognized institute.
- Age limit 18 – 40 Years.
Latest: UPSSSC Forest Guard 2019 Rejection list of application form has been upload. Candidates can scroll below and check below for rejection list.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Schedule 2019
|Apply online||18 July 2019|
|Last date to apply online||08 August 2019|
|Last date for the registration fee||08 August 2019|
|Last date for correction||16 August 2019|
|Syllabus Available||31 October 2019|
|Photo, Signature Reupload||05 February 2020|
|Rejected List Available||28 January 2020|
|Admit card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Education qualification
- Candidate must pass Class XII from a recognised board.
- preferential qualification
- Candidates Must serve for the regional force for two years. OR
- Candidates must have an NCC – B certificate.
- Candidate must have a computer qualification certificate from a recognised government.
- Candidates must play any sports through regional Level.
- Age limit
- Candidate must have a lower age limit of 18 years
- Candidate must have an upper age limit of 40 years.
- Relaxation in age limit
|Sports Person||5 Years|
- Physical Standard
- Height and weight for Male and Female.
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|ST candidates||160 Cms||ST candidates||147Cms|
|Chest expansion||General/OBC/SC||84 Cms||Weight lies between 45 to 58 Kgs.|
|Chest expansion||ST candidates||82 Cms|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy Details 2019
|Category||Forest Guard||Wild Life Guard|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Application form 2019
Candidate can go to the official website to fill the online application form. The online application form has been released on July 18, 2019. Before filling, the application form candidate must read all the instruction carefully. To avoid rush candidate should fill the application form before the last date to apply online. The last date to fill apply online is August 08, 2019.
To fill an application form for UPSSSC Forest Guard candidates Click Here.
- Candidates Click Here for candidate login portal.
- Candidate Click Here for print an application form.
- To do correction in the application form of UPSSSC Forest Guard 2019 candidates Click Here.
How to apply for UPSSSC Forest Guard 2019?
- Candidates go the official website and click on new registration.
- Where candidates have to fill all field required for verification and OTP has received on a given mobile number at the time of new registration.
- Candidate must read all the instruction carefully before clicking apply online.
- Candidate must have a scanned copy of all documents which are required during the filling application form.
- Now click on the apply online form and fill all details which are required in the given field.
- Fill application fee by online method.
- Before submitting application form candidate must take a print out of completed application form for further use.
- If a candidate can pay an application fee that fee will not be refunded in any case.
How to Pay the Application Fees?
- Candidate can pay the application fees through a various online method such as.
- Credit card/Debit card, Internet Banking by SBI Bank.
- By E – Challan through SBI.
- By another wallet.
Candidates Click Here to pay an application fee for UPSSSC Forest Guard 2019
UPSSSC Forest Guard Application fee 2019
|Category||Application fee||Online fee charges||Application fee + Online charges|
UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit card 2019
Admit card will be released by the organisation on the official website. Candidates can download admit card from the official website. Candidates Can download admit card if they fill complete application form till filling examination fee. Admit card date will not be announced till yet but when it will be released notification will be released on this page also. Before going in this examination candidate must read all instruction carefully. Some Id proof is also required with admit card to sit inside the examination hall.
Photo Identity Proof
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university
- Aadhar Card/E-Aadhar card
- Employee ID
UPSSC Forest Guard Result 2019
The result will be declared after the Answer key. The Result will be released in the pdf form and candidates can download the result from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate service selection commission. Merit list will be declared in the form of result.
For more information about UPSSSC Forest guard 2019, Click Here to download official notification.
UPSSSC 2019: Official notification
Now you are aware of all the information about the UPSSSC 2019 exam in detail. To know more information about Sarkari Result, Sarkari Naukri, and for all latest govt jobs you can check the Official website of UPSSSC read to find the information of syllabus, pattern, cut-off, eligibility criteria and much more