UPSC CDS 2 Answer key – The CDS II examination has been conducted on 18 November 2018. Those candidates who are looking for a job in the Indian security forces can fulfill their dream through the CDS exam. UPSC CDS is a combined exam for a job in the Indian Army, Navy or Air Force. Let us get information in today’s article what is CDS? What is the required qualification for this and how to prepare for CDS?
UPSC CDS 2 Answer key 2019
The application form for CDS 2018 was released on the official website of UPSC. UPSC CDS admit cards have been issued. The Joint Defense Service (CDS) is a national level examination. Millions of candidates across the country participate in this examination. Candidates selected in the exam are further selected for the Intelligence and Personality Test (SSB) interview. Candidates who qualify for all stages are recruited in the Army, Navy and Air Force. The exam will be conducted in pen and paper-based mode and candidates will have to mark the answers on an OMR sheet. The official website of the exam is www.upsc.gov.in.
What is CDS?
UPSC CDS ie UPSC Combined Defense Service is a joint entrance examination to join the Indian Security Force. This examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission 2 times per year. Candidates who want to get a job in the Army, Navy or Air Force after graduation can get a job in officer post through this Combined Entrance Examination.
UPSC CDS Schedule 2019
|UPSC CDS Events||Important dates|
|Date of examination||08 September 2019|
|Official Answer key||To be announced|
|Unofficial answer key||08 September 2019|
UPSC CDS Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before applying for the CDS exam, the candidate needs to know the eligibility for this exam. Candidates should read the complete article for the eligibility information for the CDS exam.
Nationality: A candidate must be unmarried and should be:
- A citizen of India, or
- The subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of settling in India permanently, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from countries in Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and East Africa to Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of dealing with a permanent India.
Age range, gender, and marital status
- IMA – For unmarried male candidates who have not been born before 2 January 1995 and only after 1 January 2000 are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy – Unmarried male candidates who have not been born before 2 January 1995 and only before 1 January 2000 are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy – For 20 to 24 years i.e. born not earlier than 2 January 1995 and before 1 January 1999 (upper age limit for candidates with a valid and current commercial pilot license issued by DGCA) 26 January 2019 Up to year is exempt. Ie born before 2 January 1993 and not after 1 January 1999) are eligible only.
Note: Candidates below 25 years of age should be unmarried. Marriage is not allowed during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply, but neither will they be provided married accommodation during the training period nor Only they can live with family outside the campus.
- Degree or equivalent from a recognized university for IMA .
- For Indian Naval Academy-degree, one should have a degree in engineering from a recognized university/institute.
- Degree from a recognized University (at 10 + 2 level with Physics and Mathematics) or Bachelor of Engineering for Air Force Academy.
UPSC CDS Answer Key 2019
The official answer key will be released after the examination by the UPSC official website. It is updated around the result of the examination so that the candidates can check the questions coming in the examination with their answers. An answer key consists of four sets as A, B, C and D sets based on the question paper. The official website has uploaded its answer key one by one. Candidates are advised to follow the official answer key as it is authentic and gives you the right answer to the questions.
UPSC CDS Selection Process 2019
The selection process for UPSC CDS is completed in two stages.
- Written exam
- Interview (SSB)
SSB- The SSB process consists of a two-stage selection process Phase I and Phase II. Only those candidates will be selected for Phase 2 who will be able to complete Phase 1.
- Stage I includes officer intelligence rating (OIR) tests Picture perception * Description test (PP and DT). Candidates will be challenged based on a combination of performance in the OIR test and PP&DT.
- A combination of Stage II interviews, group test officer work, psychology tests, and conferences. These tests are conducted over 4 days. Details of these tests are given on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
UPSC CDS 2 Unofficial Answer Key 2019
|CDS 2 Subject 2019||Answer Key form Uttam Coaching|
|English Answer key SET A||Click Here|
|English Answer Key SET B||Click Here|
|English Answer Key SET C||Click Here|
|English Answer Key SET C||Click Here|