UPESEAT Result 2020

0
71
UPESEAT Result
UPESEAT Result 2020

UPESEAT Result 2020 – University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Results will be published shortly after the Engineering Aptitude Test 2020. Let the students know that the candidates will get the result only through online medium. Students will be able to get the UPESEAT 2020 Result by visiting the official website. Apart from this, you will be able to get UPESEAT result 2020 from the link given on our page. UPESEAT is an entrance examination conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. To get more information related to UPESEAT result 2020, students can read the complete information given on our page.

UPESEAT Result 2020

After the UPESEAT event is over, the result will be released only through the online medium. All the students appearing in the Engineering Aptitude Test will have to fill the application form by visiting the official website. Admit card will be issued after the completion of the application process. It is very important for all the students appearing in the entrance examination to have the admit card. The merit list will be released shortly after the written examination ends. Only those students whose names will be included in the merit list will be called for the counseling process. Admission will be given to students during the counselling process. You can see the table below for the important dates related to the UPESEAT 2020 result.

UPESEAT Result Important Dates 2020

UPESEAT Result 2020Important Dates
Date of entrance exam08 -15 May 2020  08 – 12 July 2020
Result DateWill be released
Counseling DateJuly 2020
Edusavior.com

Important link

Result- UPESET 2020 result will be released online on the official website of upes.ac.

How to download UPESEAT Result 2020?

UPESEAT result will be released online. On the basis of the UPESEAT score, 80 per cent of the students are admitted. For the remaining 20 per cent seats, Class 12th board or JEE is given on the basis of merit list of mains. After the merit list is released, students will be able to get the merit list by visiting the official website. Apart from this, you will be able to get the merit list by following the simple steps given on our page. Students follow the simple steps given below-

  • First of all, students have to visit the official website of UPES.
  • The result link will appear after the home page is received.
  • After the result link is open, enter the information sought correctly.
  • After entering the requested information, submit it and take a print out of it.
  • Keep it out to remove the print out.

UPESET 2020 Counseling

Those students will be called for counselling after the UPESEAT 2020 merit list is released. Based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination, students will be called for the counseling process. All the students whose name will be included in the merit list will have to register themselves by visiting the official website. After registration, students will be able to appear in the counselling process. The candidates who will be included in the merit list will only know the necessary documents with them, which will be verified. Students will be given admission after the verification process is completed. If students are not present in the counselling process due to any reason, then in such a situation their admission will be cancelled.

UPES

The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was established in 2003 through the UPES Act, 2003 through the Uttarakhand State Legislature. The UPES is recognized by the UGC under Section 2 (f) of the UGC Act, 1956 and by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).

Official website- upes.ac.in

Leave a Reply