UPESEAT Application Form – University of Petroleum and Energy Studies conducts entrance examination every year for admission in various engineering courses. The application for this has been released through online medium. With this, the last date to apply has also been extended. Desirable candidates can apply till 30 June 2020. The entrance examination for the session 2020 will be held from 08 – 12 July 2020. To participate in the entrance examination, candidates must first complete the online application process. Candidates can complete the application process online by visiting UPES official website www.upes.ac.in and with this, you can also complete the application process from the link given on our page. You can get more information about the UPESEAT Application Form 2020 through this article.
Latest: Application deadline for UPES 2020 has been extended. Apply from the link given below.
UPESEAT Application Form 2020
Candidates who apply for UPESEAT 2020 also have to pay the application fee. If the student does not pay the application fee after filling the application form, then in such a situation the student’s applications will not be accepted. Candidates can submit the application fees online. After the application process is over, the entrance examination will be conducted by issuing the admit card of the candidates. You can see information about important dates related to UPES engineering aptitude test 2020 application process from the table given below.
UPESEAT Application Form Important dates 2020
|UPESEAT Application Form Events 2020||Important Dates|
|Application process start date||Ongoing|
Application form- Get the application form for UPESEAT 2020 from the link given below.
- Application form- Get the application form for UPESEAT 2020 from here.
- Login Upiisiatti login for 2020 to get here.
Key Points to fill UPESEAT Application Form 2020
- To get involved in the application process of University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Aptitude Test 2020, candidates must first go to the official website of UPES admission.upes.ac.in/apply, which will open the home page of the website.
- On the home page, the candidates will see the application form, after filling the information sought, the candidate will next.
- After this, the candidates will fill the Academic History and click on the NEXT key button given below.
- Clicking will open the application fees page on the screen, in which you will submit the application fee through online medium.
- In the end, the candidates will complete the application form and print it out through a login and keep it safe.
UPESEAT Qualification and Criteria 2020
To apply through UPESEAT-
- Minimum 50 per cent marks at higher and senior secondary level – Class 10 and Class 12
- Physics, Chemistry and Maths should have at least 50 per cent marks in class 12.
To apply through Board Qualification-
- Minimum 80 per cent marks at the higher and senior secondary level – Class 10 and Class 12
- Physics, Chemistry and Maths should have at least 80 per cent marks in class 12.
To apply through JEE Main Merit-
- Must have a valid score of JEE Main 2020.
- Minimum 60 per cent marks at higher and senior secondary level – Class 10 and Class 12
- Physics, Chemistry and Maths should have at least 60 per cent marks in class 12.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2020
After the completion of the UPES engineering aptitude test 2020 application process, the admit cards of the candidates will be issued. Admit cards will be issued online a few days before the exam. Candidates can get the admit card by visiting UPES official website www.upes.ac.in. Let the candidates know that when they go to the designated centre for the examination, then take their admit card along. With the admit card, you are also required to carry a valid identity card, without the admit card and valid identity card, you will not be given entry in the examination hall. For more details of UPES Admission Process 2020, you can read the main page by clicking the button below.
You must log in to post a comment.