The Uni Gauge 2020 entrance exam will be conducted by the ERA Foundation. Explain that the Uni Gauge National Level Exam will be organized on 10 May 2020. Uni gauge is the national level exam. Candidates can get admission in UNI Gauge Member University and Institute 2020-21 session in BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) courses based on This entrance exam score. The entrance exam will be conducted online in 142 cities of India.
Candidates who want to take admission in UG Engineering Course Gauge Member University / Institute will have to pass the Uni Gauge 2020 Entrance Exam. To appear in the entrance exam, candidates must first apply. The official web site of Gauge will be released on unigauge.com.Read this full page for more information on the Engineering Entrance exam 2020.
Uni Gauge 2020 (UNIGAUGE 2020)
The Educational Rating and Assessment Foundation (ERA) is an institution established under section 25 Indian Companies Act, 1956 and does not work for any benefit. UNI GAUGE entrance test 2020 will be conducted by Era Foundation in online mode. This test will be of total 3 hours in which MCQ type questions will be asked. Uni gauge 2020 Important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern etc. get information from below.
Uni Gauge Schedule 2020
|Uni Gauge Events 2020||Important Dates|
|Start date for registrationfor|
COMEDK UGET /Uni-GAUGE E 2020
|16 January 2020|
|Mock test made available online.||05 February 2020|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission||17 April 2020|
|Start date to edit select fields in the application form||18 April 2020|
|Last date to edit select fields in application form||20 April 2020|
|Start Date of admission test||1 May 2020|
|Last date to edit select fields in application form||9 May 2020|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket||10 May 2020|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||14 May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2020|
Engineering Entrance Exam 2020
|18 May 2020|
|Publishing answer key||22 May 2020|
|Publishing final answer key||26 May 2020|
Uni Gauge Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates who will apply for the UNI GAUGE 2020 Admission Test must get the information about the eligibility criteria before participating in the application process. Get information about Uni Gauge 2020 eligibility criteria below.
- Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the Main Subject.
- General category candidates should get 45% marks and SC, ST and OBC category candidates should get 40% marks.
- The candidate should have completed his 17 years of age by 31 December 2019.
- The candidate must be born before 31 December 2002.
Uni Gauge Application Form 2020
Application forms for This entrance exam will be released on the official website. Candidates who wish to apply for the Uni Gauge 2020 Entrance Test will have to apply through online mode. Before filling the 2020 application form, candidates have to register themselves. In order to register, all the details sought will have to be filled. The login ID and password will be generated after the registration is complete, after which you can apply. Fill all the information complete and correct while applying. Candidates will have to upload some required documents along with the application form and also submit the application fee.
- 1600 / – to the candidates. The application fee will have to be paid.
- Online net banking, credit card and debit card
Uni Gauge Admit Card 2020
Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) of the candidates will be issued for the Uni Gauge Entrance Test 2020. All the candidates applying will have to download their UNI GAUGE 2020 TAT / Admit Card online.
On the exam day, candidates will have to take a colour printout of the test admission ticket at the exam centre. No test admission ticket will be sent by e-mail or post to any candidate. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the entrance test without a ticket. So candidates should not forget to take their test admission ticket to the exam centre. All the necessary information related to the test would have been given on the Uni Gauge 2020 ticket.
Uni Gauge Exam Pattern 2020
All the candidates appearing in this Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 can get the information about this exam Exam Pattern from below like: –
- Exam Mode – Online
- Exam Type – MCQ
- Total Time – 3 Hours
- Total Questions – 180
- Total Marks – 180
- Total Section – 3 (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- +1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- No marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
Uni Gauge Exam Centre 2020
This 2020 Engineering Entrance Test will be conducted in a total of 142 cities in all these states and territories.
- Andaman and Nicobar
- Andra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Uni Gauge Answer Key 2020
The answer will be extracted a few days after the This entrance test and the answer key will be released by the conducting body or by the organisation
Candidates can use the Answer Key to check their answers and calculate their marks. Let me tell you that you can also challenge the answer key. For each challenge, you get Rs 500. Have to give. After submission of the challenge on the Provisional Answer Key, Uni Gauge 2020 Final Answer Key will be removed.
Uni Gauge Result 2020
The candidates are waiting for their results after giving Entrance Exam 2020 ends. Let us know that the UNI GAUGE 2020 results of all the candidates who appear in the test will be released on the official website. The resulting score of the candidates will be issued in card form. Based on this entrance exam score 2020 score, candidates will be given admission in the engineering course.
Uni Gauge Counselling 2020
Counselling rounds will be held after the results are announced. Uni gauge 2020 counselling will be organized by different participating universities and colleges. The selection of seats in the counselling round will be done on the basis of the score which candidates get in the entrance exam. After which the merit list of selected candidates will be taken out by the university and further admission process will be completed.
UNI Gauge Universities 2020
These are the universities which provide admission in Engineering BE and B.Tech courses on the basis of entrance test score like: –
- KL Deemed to be University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- Kaziranga University, Jorhat, Assam
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad, Haryana
- Jain University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- M.S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
- REVA University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune, Maharashtra
- MIT ADT University, Pune, Maharashtra
- Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
- Jaypee University Guna Madhya Pradesh People’s University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur, Rajasthan