Uni gauge Application form 2020 – The application process can be started from the second week of January 2020. Candidates who wish to appear in the Uni Gauge 2020 Entrance Test for admission in engineering course will have to apply through online. The application forms have been released on unigauge.com, the official website of Uni Gauge. Candidates wishing to apply must first register themselves.
In order to register, all the details sought like name, phone number, e-mail ID etc. will have to be provided. After the registration is complete, you will be given a login ID and password. After which you can make your application after login. Get complete information of Uni GAUGE 2020 application from below.
Uni Gauge Application Form 2020
Let the candidates know that before applying, you must know the eligibility criteria. While applying, take special care that no column is left incomplete. Do not forget to submit all the required documents and application fees along with the application form. The candidates have to select any 3 cities for the entrance test while filling the application form. All the candidates must complete their application by the last date and submit it. Read Uni Gauge 2020 Important Dates from below.
Uni Gauge Application Form Schedule 2020
|Uni Gauge Events||Important dates|
|Start date for registrationfor|
COMEDK UGET /Uni-GAUGE E 2020
|16 January 2020|
|Mock test made available online.||05 February 2020|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission||17 April 2020|
|Start date to edit select fields in the application form||18 April 2020|
|Last date to edit select fields in application form||20 April 2020|
|Start Date of admission test||1 May 2020|
|Last date to edit select fields in application form||9 May 2020|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket||10 May 2020|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)||14 May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2020|
Engineering Entrance Exam 2020
|18 May 2020|
|Publishing answer key||22 May 2020|
|Publishing final answer key||26 May 2020|
Application Form – Apply for Uni GAUGE 2020 from here.
How to submit a uni gauge application form 2020?
By following the steps given below, you can easily submit uni gauge application form: –
- First of all, you have to click on the link of the application form on this page.
- After clicking on the link, the registration page of the official website will open.
- From this page, you will have to register yourself.
- After the registration is complete, a user ID and password will be generated on your phone number and email.
- You will have to login by entering the user ID and password.
- You can apply after logging in.
- At the time of application, all the details sought like personal details, category details and academic details will have to be filled.
- Documents will have to be uploaded after all the details are completed.
- After this, you have to select the examination city and select the payment details and submit the application fee.
- On completion of the application, submit it and take a printout of the application form.
Uni gauge 2020 application fee
Candidates who have to apply will also have to submit the application fee like: –
- 1600 / – to the candidates. Have to submit
- Online Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
Important information on uni gauge 2020 application form
Candidates should fill all the information sought in the application form like: –
- Personal details
- candidate’s name
- date of birth
- Email ID
- mobile number
- ID Proof (Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Pen Card)
- Category Details
- Academic details
Uni gauge 2020 application form and required documents
Candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of some important documents along with their application form, whose list is given below.
- Passport size photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Father’s signature
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Id proof
|Documents Name||Format of Documents||Size of Documents|
|Passport size photograph||.JPEG or JPG||80 kb|
|Signature of the candidate||.JPEG or JPG||80 kb|
|Father’s signature||.JPEG or JPG||80 kb|
|Id proof||.JPEG or JPG||150 kb|
Uni Gauge Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates must keep in mind the eligibility criteria set before participating in the application process.
- Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the Main Subject.
- General category candidates should get 45% marks and SC, ST and OBC category candidates should get 40% marks.
- The candidate should have completed his 17 years of age by 31 December 2019.
- The candidate must be born before 31 December 2002.
Uni Gauge Admit Card 2020
The candidates will be issued online test admission ticket (TAT) for the Uni Gauge 2020 entrance test. Uni GAUGE 2020 TAT / Admit Card will be released on the official website. Test tickets will be issued only to those candidates who have completed and submitted their application on time. Candidates will have to download the test admission ticket and take a colour printout of it and take it to the exam centre on the exam day. Candidates should keep their admit card safely.