UKSSSC JE-Uttrakhand Subordinate Service selection commission (UKSSSC) has been invited for candidates to fill the online application form. UKSSSC 2019 released vacancy for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) in Uttarakhand Pey Jal Nigam. There is a total of 100 posts for Junior Engineer. The online application form will be released on July 15, 2019. Before filling, the application form candidates must read instruction related to filling the application form. The last date to fill the application form for this post is August 25, 2019. Candidates can fill online application before the last date because to avoid the rush. UKSSSC JE 2019 Exam will be held in the month of December 2019 (Tentative) for Junior Engineer Post. There will be no vacancies for SC/ST candidates.
- UKSSSC JE Schedule
- UKSSSC JE Vacancy Details
- UKSSSC JE Eligibility Criteria
- UKSSSC JE Application Form
- UKSSSC JE Admit Card
- UKSSSC JE Selection Process
- UKSSSC JE Result
UKSSSC JE 2019
- Candidates must have citizenship of India, Subject of Nepal and Tibetan age refugee.
- Age limit 21 – 42 till 01 July 2019.
- Candidate must have a 3-year engineering diploma.
UKSSSC JE Schedule2019
|Apply online||15 July 2019|
|Last date to apply online||25 August 2019|
|Admit card||To be announced|
|Date of examination||December 2019 (Tentative)|
|Result||To be announced|
UKSSSC JE Vacancy Details 2019
Vacancy Details for UKSSSC 2019
- Number of vacancies: 100
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Pay Scale: ₹44,900/– ₹1,42,400/- (Level – 07)
UKSSSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2019
- A candidate must be an unmarried male.
- A candidate must have a citizenship of India.
- A candidate having a subject of Nepal OR
- A Candidate has Tibetan refugees who came to India before the 1st of January 1962.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Education Qualification
- Candidates must have a degree of civil engineering diploma of 3 years.
- If the candidate got the same marks in the exam then age will be compared and older age will be got a chance.
- Age Limit
- Candidates age will be lie between 21 – 41 year till 01 July 2019.
UKSSSC JE Application Form 2019
The online application form has been released on the official website of UKSSSC. The online application form has been released on 15 July 2019. Before filling, the application form candidate must read the instruction carefully which required to fill the online application form. Candidates fill the online application form before August 25, 2019.
Payment Mode- Candidate can pay the application fee by clicking the fee payment option at UKSSSC website. The application fee can Submit to the organisation through online mode only. Mode to paying the application fee online is given below.
- Payment Option through online mode.
- All banks Internet banking
- All banks debit card
- All banks credit card
- State bank Buddy e-Wallet payment
- Cash payment can be done by clicking SBI branch, challan can be generated online and payment can be made at all the SBI branches PAN India
- Fee submitted by any other mode like Money Order /Demand Draft/IPO etc., will NOT be accepted.
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for UKSSSC JE 2019?
- The candidate who wishes to Give UKSSSC 2019 shall apply through the official website.
- The candidate should go for new registration with the help of Email id & Password.
- Read the instruction carefully before applying for UKSSSC 2019.
- Scan all the documents which are required for filling the application form of UKSSSC 2019.
- Fill all the details carefully which are required to fill the application form.
- After completing the application form and attached all documents then go for payment mode.
- Take a complete print out of application form for future use.
- Pay fee through any mode.
UKSSSC JE Admit card 2019
Admit card for UKSSSC will be released on the official website. Candidate must have to download admit card for the examination of Junior engineer. Admit card will not send personally by mail or postal service to the candidates. Read the instruction carefully given on the admit card. Admit cards contain exam centre, exam date and time.
How to download admit card?
Once the application fee payment is done the candidate is eligible to download admit card from the official website.
- Candidates go to the official website.
- Click on the button i.e Download admit card.
- Candidates have to enter their registration number and password at the time of filling application form they created.
- Then Download and the print option is there on admit card.
- Read the instruction which is written on the admit card before going to examination Hall.
Photo Identity Proof
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card.
- Bank Passbook with a photograph.
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university.
- Aadhar Card/E-Aadhar card.
- Employee ID
UKSSSC JE Selection Process 2019
The candidates will be getting the offline paper. All question is a multiple-choice question (MCQ). Candidate has to fill OMR Sheet.
|Test Mode||Total Marks||Total Timing|
|Offline (written)||100||02 Hours|
UKSSSC JE Result 2019
The result will be declared on the official website of the of UKSSSC 2019. The result will be released in categories form. A merit list will be declared in the form of result. All candidate appearing in the UKSSSC 2019 will got a marked statement. This mark statement will be provided online.
UKSSSC 2019: Official notification
Now you are aware of all the information about the UKSSSC 2019 exam in detail. To know more information you can check the Official website of UKSSSC, read to find the information of syllabus, pattern, cut-off, eligibility criteria and much more