UGC NET 2019 application form – NTA has been released the UGC NET December 2019 application form. Those candidates who want to appear in the UGC NET Exam 2019, let the candidates know that the NTA UGC NET 2019 application form has been released on the official website of NTA NET on ntanet.nic.in on 09 September 2019. Interested candidates applying for UGC NET exam 2019 December will have to apply through online mode. Candidates have to register themselves before applying. After the registration is complete, you will have to fill all the information sought in the application form and upload the required documents. UGC NET 2019 Get complete information of the application on this page.
UGC NET 2019 Application Form
Let us know that all the candidates who will apply for UGC NET December 2019 exam will also have to submit the application fee. Before applying, the candidates must check their eligibility and after completing the last date, must submit the UGC Net application form 2019. See the required dates of the UGC NET exam from the table below.
UGC NET Schedule 2019- 20
|UGC NET Events||UGC NET (December 2019)||UGC NET (June 2020)|
|Application start date||9 September 2019||16 March 2020|
|Last date to apply||9 October 2019||16 April 2020|
|Last date for submission of application fee||October 2019||April 2020|
|Look to improve the application||October 2019||April 2020|
Application form – UGC NET December 2019 application form will be released on the official website ntanet.nic.in.
How to apply for UGC NET 2019?
Follow the steps given by us to fill the NTA NET application form 2019.
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official website of NTA ntanet.nic.in
- After opening the home page, candidates click on the fill application form- June 2019 link.
- After clicking, candidates should register themselves
- If you have already been registered, click on the second option and log in.
- After registration, the candidate will receive the application form.
- Now the candidates fill all the information sought in the application form very accurately.
- Candidates to fill all the information, scan their signature and passport size photo and upload it.
- Photo – 10-200 KB
- Signature – 4-30 KB
- Now the candidates pay the application fee and press the submit button.
- After the completion of the process, the candidates must take a print out of their completed form.
UGC NET Application Fee 2019- 20
Every candidate filling the application form will also have to pay the application fee. If the candidate does not pay the application fee, in such a situation your application form will not be accepted. Candidates can pay the application fee by credit card, debit card or net banking. Banks can pay by e-challan for offline.
- For general and other unreserved category candidates – Rs 800/-
- For OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates – Rs. 400 / –
- For SC / ST / PWD / Transgender candidates – Rs 200 / –
- Offline – Challan
- Online – Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
UGC NET 2019 Application Form and required documents
While applying, the candidates will need some important documents whose list is given below.
- Education Certificate / Marksheet
- Cast certificate
- PWD certificate (if any)
- Aadhar Card
- Valid id proof
- Scan photo and signature
Improvement in UGC NET 2019 Application Form 2019- 20
Candidates will also be given a chance to improve the application form by NTA. Let the candidates know that the application correction window will be opened a few days after the application process. In which you can improve and edit your application form. You can improve any column in your application form.
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2019- 20
Candidates must check their eligibility before participating in the application process.
- Candidates should have secured 55% marks in post-graduation.
- The reserved category candidates should get 50% marks in post-graduation.
- Candidates who have become postgraduates on September 19, 1991, will be given a rebate of 5%.
- The age of the candidate for Junior Research Fellowship should not be more than 30 years.
- SC, ST, OBC, PWD, transgender and female candidates should not be more than 35 years of age.
- There is no age limit for the candidate for Assistant Professor.
- OBC / SC / ST / PWD category and women candidates will be given 5 years relaxation.
- The exemption will also be given to candidates with research experience.
- 3 years relaxation will be given for those with an LLM degree.
UGC NET Admit Card 2019- 20
NTA Net Admit Card 2019 will be released online only. Admit card will be issued to all the candidates whose application will be accepted. Candidates will be able to download their admit card by visiting the official website of NTA. All the information related to the examination will be given on the candidate’s admit card. It will be compulsory to bring the admit card to the candidates for the examination. No hard copy of any candidate’s admit card will be sent by UGC. NTA NET December 2019 Admit Card will be released on 9 November 2019.