UGC NET Admit Card 2020- UGC NET stands for university grants commission(UGC), the national eligibility test (NET). UGC NET admit card 2020 has been released through online mode. To download the admit card of the UGC NET 2020 applicants must log in to the UGC NET portal. Aspirants required application number and date of birth to login to the UGC NET portal. Before downloading UGC NET admit card 2020 applicant must see that all details present on the admit card are correct. If any errors present on any applicant Admit Card then they must contact the conducting body they resolve your error. Applicants can check Exam day according to Subject code and Subject name.
All subject’s exams are not going to be held on a single day. There are different dates on which exam is going to be held. Applicants Must confirm their exam schedule. on which their UGC NET exam is going to be held. A complete list of exam dates is present below.
Latest:- The UGC-NET June 2020 will be held as per the following amended agenda. Admit Cards for the examination to be held on 29.09.2020, 30.09.2020, and 01.10.2020 will be illustrated on 24 September 2020. For others, the same shall be displayed on the NTA website soon
UGC NET Admit Card 2020
Those applicants who want to sit in the examination of UGC NET 2020 June session, then they must take a printout of their hall ticket with their valid photo ID. A valid photo ID can be a voter ID card, Aadhar card driving license, passport. Those applicants who did not take there hall ticket printout and valid photo ID proof they are not eligible to sit in the examination of University Grant commission national eligibility test. UGC NET Admit Card 2020 contains a lot of information and it such as candidate name, roll number, scanned photographs and signature and exam centre. This article is about UGC NET Admit card 2020 so read this article carefully.
NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2020 Overview
|UGC NET 2020 Admit Card Date||To be announced|
|Issuing Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Official Website to Download hall ticket||ugcnet.nta.nic.in|
|UGC NET 2020 Exam Date||To be announced|
|No. of candidates appear every year||6,50,000 lac approx,|
|Exam centres||700 centres across 219 cities|
|UGC NET Helpline Contact Details||NTA Helpdesk: 0120-6895200 (Operational 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM during working days)|
UGC NET Admit Card Schedule 2020
|Events||June Session||December Session|
|Application form released||March 16, 2020||September 2020|
|Last date to fill applications||June 30, 2020||October 2020|
|Admit Card release date||19 September 2020||November 2020|
|UGC NET exam||September 16-18September 21-25||December 2020|
Revised Examination schedule has been released
Applicants can Click Here for Revised schedule for UGC NET Examination and admit card 2020
Complete Exam Schedule Of UGC NET 2020
Click Here to download the Complete exam schedule of UGC NET 2020
How to Download UGC NET 2020 Admit Card?
There are various methods to download UGC NET 2020 Admit Card but we are going to provide you with the best and the easiest to the method that how a user or applicant can download UGC NET 2020 admit card. Those candidates or applicant who successfully applied for UGC NET 2020 for June session they can download their admit card to follow all the step which are given below.
- The applicant must visit the official website or just click on the direct link of UGC NET 2020 admit card which is given below.
- After visiting the official website application need to fill all the details which are required for logging into UGC NET portal.
- Applicant must be required to enter these details to log into UGC NET portal these are application number and date of birth after that click on submit option.
- Now applicant can see that the admit card is in front of the user.
- Click on download option and download UGC NET admit card 2020 for the June session.
- Take multiple prints out of UGC NET 2020 admit card for the use.
UGC NET Admit Card 2020 Click Here to download it.
What are the Details present in UGC NET 2020 Admit Card?
Before downloading admit card applicant must check all the details which are present in the admit card are correct or not if they are not correct then the applicant should contact to the conducting body for the required issue.
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Application Number
- Photograph and Signature
- Person With Disability (Yes/No)
Exam Centre Details
- Reporting Time
- Subject Applied For
- Centre Number
- Address of the Centre
- Time of Gate Closing
- Time of the Exam
- Shift (First Or Second)
- Important Instructions
What is the possible error to check-in NTA UGC NET admit card 2020 June session?
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Application number
- Test city
- Photograph & signature
How to resolve any errors present in UGC NET admit card 2020 June session?
If an applicant sees any errors present in admit card, then the applicant must check the application form copy which has been taken out after filling the application form. If the details are present in a UGC NET Application form different from UGC NET admit card 2020 June session, then the application must contact to the conducting body that is NTA.
For applicants help, the contact number has been given below they can contact the organisation with the help of these contact numbers. In such case, if the issue is not resolved, then the applicant should take the print out a copy of of the same admit card which is provided by the organisation in the examination hall.
UGC NET Helpline Number
Contact Number – 8767709900, 8767709900, 7703859909
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the problem faced by the applicant during downloading UGC NET admit card 2020?
There are a lot of problems faced by the student before or during downloading UGC NET admit card. But we are going to discuss a few basic problems that have been faced by each and every applicant. Read all the problem which is given below carefully.
- Wrong credentials- applicant make sure that the details which are entered by the applicant should be correct in the UGC net login portal. If by chance applicant forgets any detail then the applicant can go to their email box and check email regarding the application form of UGC NET has been sent by the organisation. And applicant also checks print out copies which would be taken out at the time of filling the application form.
- Internet browser- this is the most common mistake that has been made by the applicant that they are using an old version of the internet browser. If the latest version is not used by any application to download UGC NET admit card, then the desired URL which has been generated by the organisation is not going to open in the old version of the internet browser.
- If the old version browser issue is not there, then they must go and clear all the cache that has been created or stored by the browser. If all the reason and not there, then applicant should wait and come back after a few hours due to heavy traffic on the website then website maybe crash.
What are the documents should carry by the applicant for UGC NET admit card 2020?
The application needs to carry UGC NET admit card to set in the examination hall. If an applicant is not able to take admit card in the examination hall, then the applicant will be disqualified from the exam. Along with the admit card applicant need to carry anyone photo ID proof which is given below.
- Passport-sized photograph (same as UGC NET 2020 application form)
- A valid Photo ID proof
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates can carry one of the following as photo ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- College/University ID
- Ration Card
What are mandatory things to carry to the examination hall of UGC NET?
- UGC NET Admit Card 2020
- One passport size photograph
- PwD certificate issued by the Concerned Department, (If applicable)
- Valid photo ID card
What are the things not to carry in the UGC NET examination hall?
- Electronic device – calculators, electronic watches, BlueTooth devices, etc.
- Slide rules
- Any kind of paper
- Pen and pencil
What is the important point for NTA UGC NET 2020 admit card?
- The Applicant should avoid these type of problem basically occurred while downloading admit card these are as the website may be crash and server down the issue.
- The applicant should avoid downloading UGC NET admit card on the last day. The applicant should download admit card before few days of the last day of the exam.
- The organisation will not be going to send admit card by post or email. All applicants should download their admit card through online portal only.
- The applicant should download admit card by adding correct credential.
- The exact address and the timing of the exam are present inside the admit card applicant should follow those things which are present in the admit card.
- If by mistake applicant does not receive any e hall ticket in there UGC NET portal then immediately contact for the organisation.
What are the exam day guidelines for UGC NET 2020 June session?
- Applicant must take out multiple print copies of UGC NET admit card 2020, therefore, the use.
- The application can take out the print out of Admit Card in black and white or coloured, but make sure that the people used for print out will be A4 size sheet.
- The applicant does not temper any details which are present in UGC NET admit card.
- Applicant reads all the instructions which are present inside the admit card.
- The admit card for UGC NET 2020 is only provided for examination purpose applicant do not think that they are selected or eligible UGC NET seat.
- The applicant is not allowed to leave the examination centre before the exam ends.
- If the application wants to do the calculation, then there will be a rough sheet will be provided by the examination centre with a pen also.
- The applicant should avoid all type of unfair if any applicant found guilty then their exam will be cancelled.
UGC NET Exam Preparation 2020
All applicants must aware about the exam pattern that has been released by the organisation. This is the basic step that applicant should know about it. The exam pattern contains a lot of things inside it such as name and section of the question according to topic wise asked in the question paper. A total number of question, duration marking scheme and many more things. According to the exam pattern, the test will be going to be held for two papers. UGC NET 2020 exam will be conducted according to 81 subjects in multiple shifts.
According to last year stats, there will be more than 10 lakh student who participates in this exam. Admit card for the exam will be released at any time. The applicant should give this exam only through computer-based test only or online mode. There will be no offline mode exam provide to any student. According to the organisation UGC NET, 2020 will be conducted twice in a year. applicant should give this exam-taking seats in assistant professor and award junior research fellowship. Exam pattern for both paper 1 and paper 2 given below.
|Papers||Paper I||Paper II|
|Subject||Generic||Subject selected by candidate|
|No. of Questions||50||100|
|Duration||Consolidated 3 hours|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Negative Marks||No negative marks for wrong answers|
Can I take the soft copy of UGC NET to admit card if I lose my printout?
No, there will be no soft copy allowed in the examination hall. The application must take a hard copy with valid photo ID proof.
Can I change my UGC NET exam centre?
No applicant is not able to change their exam centre, according to their choices. These exam center are provided by the organisation.
Can I bring a calculator in the examination hall?
No, the applicant is not allowed to take a calculator for any electronic device and sit in the examination hall.
I have to receive my UGC NET admit card on my postal address, where can I find it?
No organisation will not be going to send UGC NET Admit card by post or email service.
If my picture is not clear in UGC NET admit card then what should I do?
Applicants are required to carry a passport size photograph in the examination centre along with valid photo ID proof. If your image is not clear in your admit card then take a printout with a clear image.
I have not received the hard copy of UGC NET admit card 2020 what should I do?
As we told earlier also that the organisation will not be going to send any hard copy of admit card to any candidates.
What are the passing marks for the UGC NET exam?
The applicant should bring at least 40% aggregate marks for general category and 35% marks must be secured by reserved category. The total marks of the exam will be conducted is 100 marks for paper 1 and 200 marks for paper 2. Apart from that for unreserved categories applicant should bring 80 marks in both papers and for reserved category applicant should bring 70 marks in both paper.
Is there any negative marking in UGC NET exam?
No, there will be no negative marking for any wrong response that has been given by the applicant.