TSSET 2019 stands for Telangana State Eligibility Test. Telangana government conducted this test every year. Conducting body for TS SET 2019 is Osmania University. TSSET 2019 is given by the candidates to be eligible for Assistant Professor & Lecturer. TS SET is an online-based test there will be no written exam only MCQs question will be there. An online application form has been released on March 23, 2019.
Candidates are requested to complete the online application form before the last date. TS SET Exam will be conducted in General Studies and 29 subjects in CBT mode in 10 Centres. TS SET contains two exams and the eligibility of the candidate will depend on the aggregate of both paper. The Last date to apply application form is April 26, 2019. For more detailed information, candidates can look below this page.
- Candidates have to score a minimum of 55% marks in master degree.
- There is no upper age limit.
TSSET Schedule 2019
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||23-03-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without Late Fee||27-03-2019|
|With late fee of Rs. 1500 + Registration Fee||26-04-2019|
|With late fee of Rs. 2000 + Registration Fee||04-05-2019|
|With late fee of Rs. 3000 + Registration Fee||14-05-2019|
|Dates of Examination||5th and 6th July 2019|
TSSET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- For General and OBC category Candidates has to score at least 55% marks in Master’s degree. And for SC/ST/PwD category Candidates has to score at least 50% marks in Master’s degree.
- Candidates are Pursuing their Master’s degree and Candidates are in final year and those candidates are for their final result are eligible to fill the application form.
- Candidates belonging to the third gender in other words transgender would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and qualifying criteria for TS – SET examination as are available to SC/ST/ PwD categories.
- The PhD Degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 Shall be eligible for 5% in aggregate marks.
- Candidates are advised to appear in the subjects of their Post Graduation Only
TSSET Application form 2019
The application form of TS SET 2019 has been available only through online mode. The application form has been released to the official website. Apply online for eligible candidates has been started on March 03, 2019. Interested candidate can fill the application form before the last date. Before filling application form candidates should keep all documents with them. Candidates have to read all instruction carefully and fill the respective blanks. The last date to apply application form is March 27, 2019, without late fee and with late fee May 05 2019.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Payment Mode- Candidate can pay the application fee by clicking the fee payment option at TSSET website. The application fee can Submit to the organisation through online mode only. Mode to paying the application fee online is given below.
- Payment Option through online mode.
- All banks Internet banking
- All banks debit card
- All banks credit card
- Buddy e-Wallet payment
- Cash payment can be done by clicking Bank branch, challan can be generated online and payment can be made at all the SBI branches PAN India
- Fee submitted by any other mode like Money Order /Demand Draft/IPO etc., will NOT be accepted.
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for TSSET 2109
- The candidate who wishes to Give TSSET 2019 shall apply through the official website.
- The candidate should go for new registration with the help of Email id & Password.
- Read the instruction carefully before applying for TS SET 2019.
- Scan all the documents which are required for filling the application form of TS SET 2019.
- Fill all the details carefully which are required to fill the application form.
- After completing the application form and attached all documents then go for payment mode.
- Take a complete print out of application form for future use.
- Pay fee through any mode
TSSET Admit card 2019
Admit card for TSSET has been released to the official website. Candidates who pay for application fee are eligible to download admit card by doing log in. Candidates can do logging by using registration number and password. After downloading admit card candidates must have to read the instruction which is given below to admit card. Admit card contains Exam date, Centre of exam and time table. Photo is present on the admit card is not clear then the candidate will not able to sit in the examination hall. No, admit card will be sent to the candidates to the post. Candidate can download the admit card before the examination date.
How to download admit card?
Once the application fee payment is done the candidate is eligible to download admit card from the official website.
- Candidates go to the official website.
- Click on the button i.e Download admit card.
- Candidates have to enter their registration number and password at the time of filling application form they created.
- Then Download and the print option is there on admit card.
- Read the instruction which is written on the admit card before going to examination Hall.
Photo Identity Proof
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university
- Aadhar Card/E-Aadhar card
- Employee ID
|Centre code||Regional Centre|
TSSET Exam Pattern 2019
TS SET 2019 exam will be held on 5th and 6th July 2019. TSSET 2019 test will contain both papers. Detailed information is given below.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Paper-I||100 Marks||50||3 hours|
TSSET Syllabus 2019
- Geography (English)
- Chemical Science (English)
- Analytical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Medical Chemistry
- Applied Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Marine Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Bio-inorganic Chemistry
- Commerce (English & Telugu)
- Computer Science & Applications (English & Telugu)
- Economics (English & Telugu)
- Education (English & Telugu)
- English (English)
- Earth Science (English)
- Life science (English)
- Fishery Science
- Animal Biology
- Marine Biology
- Applied Genetics
- Journalism & Mass Communications (English)
- Management (English)
- Hindi (Hindi)
- History (Telugu & English)
- Law (English)
- Mathematical Science (English)
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Statistics
- Mathematics with Computer Science
- Physical Sciences (English)
- Applied & Molecular
- Classical Dynamics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Experimental Design
- Nuclear, Space &
- Particle Physics
- Quantum Physics
- Physical Education (Telugu & English)
- Philosophy (Telugu & English)
- Political Science (Telugu & English)
- Psychology (Telugu & English)
- Public Administration (Telugu & English)
- Sociology (Telugu & English)
- Telugu (Telugu)
- Urdu (Urdu)
- Library & Science (English)
- Sanskrit (Sanskrit)
- Social work & Science (English)
- Linguistics (English)
TSSET Result 2019
The result will be declared on the official website of TSSET 2019. All candidate appearing in the exam will get a marked statement. This mark statement will be provided online. The result will be published online on the official website. The result will be declared as a merit list.
Procedure for declaration of result TSSET 2019.
- The number of candidates to be qualified for Eligibility for Assistant Professor shall be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers of TS-SET.
- The total slots shall be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of the Government of Telangana.
TSSET 2019: Official notification
Now you are aware of all the information about the TSSET 2019 exam in detail. To know more information you can check the Official website of TSSET, read to find the information of syllabus, pattern, cut-off, eligibility criteria and much more.