SSC MTS – The Staff Selection Commission conducted the application process from 22 April to 29 May 2019 for the recruitment of SSC Multi Tasking Staff, known as SSC MTS. All the interested candidates who had filled the application form for SSC MTS 2019, their Tier 1 exam is being conducted from August 2 to September 6, 2019, at various examination centers in India. SSC Tier 1 admit card became available for download from 18 July 2019.
After the examination is over, the candidates are eagerly waiting for their Sarkari Result. Let us know that SSC MTS Result can be released in the first week of October 2019. So for complete and correct information related to SSC MTS Result, you can stay connected with us.
After SSC MTS Result 2019, the candidates who will be selected for Tier 2 examination will be held on 17 November 2019. For more information about SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2019, you can read this article in full.
Table of Content / Index of Page
- Important Dates (Important Dates)
- Vacancy Details
- Eligibility Criteria (Eligibility Criteria)
- Age limit
- Educational Qualification
- Application Form
- Application Fee (Application Fee)
- How to Apply
- Admit Card
- Selection Process
- Exam Pattern
- Syllabus (syllabus)
- Result (Result)
SSC MTS 2019
For SSC MTS recruitment, the candidate must have completed at least 18 years of age. Apart from this, the age of the candidate should not be more than 25 years. If you have passed the matriculation ie 10th or have passed the examination in front of it, then you can apply for multitasking staff. You can check the important dates of SSC Online Recruitment from the table given below.
|Application start date||22 April 2019|
|Application deadline||29 May 2019|
|gate pass||18 July 2019|
|Tier 1 exam||2 August to 6 September 2019|
|Tier 2 exam||18 November 2019|
|result||Will be announced|
SSC MTS Vacancy Details 2019
Number of Vacancies: Will be announced soon
Salary: Rs 5200-20200 / – + 1800 / – Grade Pay as per Pay Band 1
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2019
For SSC MTS recruitment, the candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria set by the Staff Selection Commission.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or
- Should be the subject of Nepal or
- Should be the subject of Bhutan or
- Must be a Tibetan refugee.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 25 years.
- The applicant must have been born before 2 August 1994 and not later than 1 August 2001.
- As per the government policy, reserved candidates will be given upper age relaxation.
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years
- For PWD (OBC) candidates: 13 years
- For PWD (SC / ST) candidates: 15 years
- For Ex-Serviceman: 3 years
- Applicant must have passed Matric / Tenth pass or its equivalent from any recognized board.
SSC MTS Application Form 2019
The selection commission started the application process for multi-tasking staff recruitment on 22 April 2019. SSC MTS Application Form 2019 was released on SSC official website ssc.nic.in. As per the notification, the last to apply was 29 May 2019. To complete the application, the candidates were required to pay the application fee.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs. 100 / –
- For SC / ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman: Free
- Pay the application fee through online net banking, debit/credit card, BHIM UPI
How to apply?
- First, go to ssc.nic.in.
- Do your One Time Registration before application.
- After registration, you can apply for recruitment for which you should apply.
- Now click on the link of ‘Apply’ above on the homepage.
- Click on the tab of SSC Others
- You will see the link for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, click on the link and apply.
- Pay the application fee.
- After payment, take a print out of the completed application form.
- Print out the filled application form and keep it until the resulting process.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
The admit card for the SSC MTS Tier 1 exam was released on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission on 18 July 2019. MTS examinations have been conducted from 2 August to 6 September 2019 at examination centers in various cities in India.
The Tier 2 exam will be held on 17 November 2019 for which the admit card will be released in the last week of October 2019 or in the first week of November 2019 on the official website of SSC ssc.nic.in.
You will also have to bring a photo ID with your SSC MTS Admit Card to the examination center. You can take any of the following IDs.
- Print out of Aadhaar Card / E-Aadhaar
- Voter ID
- driving license
- Pan Card
- School / College ID Card
- Employer ID card etc.
SSC MTS Selection Process 2019
For SSC MTS recruitment you have to pass two exams.
- Tier 1 exam
- Tier 2 exam
- Document verification
Tier 1 paper: Paper 1 exam will be a computer-based exam. In this, MCQ type questions will be asked from the candidates. Questions will be in both Hindi and English languages.
Tier 2 paper: Tier 2 exam is a descriptive type of examination. In this, the candidates will have to write essays and letters in Hindi, English or any other language.
Document Verification: Those candidates who are eligible for SSC MTS will be called for the document verification process. The candidates will appear with their original documents which are given below:
- 2 passport size photo
- Aadhar Card / Voter ID / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License etc.
- matriculation certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
- Caste / Category certificate
- Other related documents
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019
- Exam Type: Computer Based Examination
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Total time: 90 minutes
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|run||Subject||Number of questions||Points|
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- Exam Type: Pen and Paper Based
- Total Marks: 50
- Total time: 30 minutes
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes|
SSC MTS Syllabus 2019
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling/detecting misspell words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of sentences
- Comprehension Passage
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Number & Alphabetical Series
- Odd one Out
- Directions Sense
- Non-verbal: Paper Folding & Cutting, Mirror Image, Embedded or Complete the Image, Counting Figure
- Blood relations
- Mathematical Calculations
- Words order according to the dictionary
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work, etc.
- Current Affair
- India and its neighboring countries
- Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
SSC MTS Result 2019
SSC will release different results for both Paper 1 and Paper 2. SSC MTS Result 2019 for Tier 1 can be released in October. All the candidates who appear in the Tier 1 examination will be able to get their MTS result 2019 from the official website of SSC.
SSC MTS Quick Links 2019
|SSC MTS 2019 Events||Quick Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit card||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|