SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 – is happy news for the candidates who are looking for the government job. This is to inform you that SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has recruited for the post of Junior Hindi Translator. This recruitment is to be on the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, and Hindi Professor. Staff Selection Commission has released a short notification for SSC JHT Recruitment 2019. The application process for this recruitment was released on August 27, 2019. Candidates who wish to apply will have to apply through online mode. Online application forms will be released on the official website ssc.nic.in. To get more information related to SSC JHT 2019, you can read this page.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2019
Candidates applying for Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2019 must have to pass Computer Best Test (CBT). The CBT test will be conducted in Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates have to pass both the tests. You can get information about SSC JHT recruitment 2019 notification, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc. from this page. See the required dates of SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 from the table below.
SSC JHT Recruitment Schedule 2019
|SSC JHT Events||Important Dates|
|Notification released||27 August 2019|
|Apply Online||27 August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26 September 2019|
|Paper -I Admit Card||To be announced|
|Paper -I Exam||26 November 2019|
|Paper-II Admit Card||To be announced|
|Paper-II Exam||To be announced|
SSC JHT Recruitment Vacancy Details 2019
- Name of the posts
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Junior translator
- Senior translator
- Hindi Professor
SSC JHT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
To apply for SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 Hindi Translator, candidates should participate in the application process only after knowing the eligibility criteria. Gin
The applications of the candidates will be as per the eligibility criteria, only the applications of those candidates will be accepted. Candidates can check eligibility criteria from below.
For postcode D
- Candidates should have post-graduation in Hindi and English with English and Hindi as the main subject.
- Candidates who have graduated with Hindi and English as the main subjects. Those candidates can also apply for these posts.
For postcode F
- Candidates who have graduated in English and Hindi as one of the main subjects. Those candidates can also apply for these posts.
- Or candidates who have done post-graduation in any discipline. Those candidates can also apply for these posts.
- Or candidates who have B.Ed degree. Those candidates can also apply for these posts.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years as on 1 January 2020.
SSC JHT Recruitment Application Form 2019
Application forms for SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 was released on the official website. Interested candidates can apply for SSC Recruitment 2019 Hindi Translator posts. Applications for these posts will be submitted online. Candidates have to register themselves before participating in the SSC recruitment 2019 process. Candidates can apply online for SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2019 from the link given on this page or can also visit the SSC official website. Before applying online, candidates should read all the rules. Candidates will also have to pay the application fee.
Apply Online – Candidates Can Click Here to fill the online application form.
- Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100 / -.
- SC, ST (ST) and PWD (PWD) and women candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
- The application fee has to be paid through SBI Chalan / SBI Net Banking and Credit Card, Debit Card.
How to Fill Online application form?
- Candidates can also apply from the link given on this page.
- Or candidates can also visit the official website of SSC.
- After coming to the home page of the official website, click on the link containing the application form.
- After this, fill all the information asked in the application form well and accurately.
- After filling the application, click on the submit button.
- After the application is complete, take a printout of it. For further use.
SSC JHT Recruitment Admit Card 2019
SSC JHT 2019 Admit Card Card will be issued by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have completed and submitted their application on time. Separate admit card will be issued for SSC JHT 2020 Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates have to download there admit card online. A hard copy of SSC JHT Admit Card will not be sent to any candidate. After downloading the admit card, candidates should take a printout of it and do not forget to take it to the examination center on the day of examination.
How to Download admit card?
- How to download SSC JHT Admit Card 2019
- To download the admit card, you must first go to the link to get the admit card from here on our page.
- After clicking on the link, you have to click on the notice of the admit card coming on the main page.
- After opening the link, you will have to select your region as your admit card will be issued according to your center.
- After this, the second page of the region will open. On which you have to click on the link for the admit card.
- After that, you will have to enter your user name and password.
- After verification, you can download your admit card and take a printout of it.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidate should check all the details given in it.
- Your name, parent’s name, gender, category, address, exam name, examination time, place of examination, etc. will be given on the admit card.
- Along with the hard copy of the admit card, you will have to bring one of your ID proof (Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, PAN card) and a passport size photo.
SSC JHT Recruitment Exam Pattern 2019
SSC Recruitment 2019 Hindi Translator Examination will be conducted in two phases. Candidates will have to undergo paper – 1 and paper – 2 examinations. Paper – 1 will be a CBT exam. There will be paper – 2 descriptive examinations. Candidates will have to pass both the exams. Only then will the candidates be able to participate in the further selection process.
Paper – 1
- Paper – 1 will be a computer-based test ie CBT exam.
- In this exam, questions related to General Hindi, General English will come.
- Both the above topics will be of 100 – 100 marks.
- Total time of 2 hours will be given for the exam.
- There will also be negative marking in the CBT exam. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Paper – 2
- The traditional type of examination will be conducted in Paper-2.
- This exam will be a descriptive exam.
- In this exam, questions related to translation and essay will come.
- The examination will be of total 200 marks.
- Total time of 2 hours will be given for the exam.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 Answer Key
The answer key will be released after the SSC JHT 2019 exam. Candidates who have appeared in the SSC Recruitment 2019 CBT Exam can check their answer key from the link given in this page. Through SSC Answer 2019, you can pre-estimate your marks before the release of SSC Recruitment Result 2019. If you wish, you can also do an object on the answer key. You also have to pay an objection fee to perform the objections. All candidates have to pay Rs 100 per question objection fee.
SSC JHT recruitment Cutoff 2019
The SSC JHT 2019 cutoff will be released by the Staff Selection Commission. You can see last year’s cutoff list for the estimate below.
SSC JHT Cutoff Paper 1
SC – 100.50
ST – 86.50
OBC – 113.75
UR – 117.75
Other – 40.00
SSC JHT Recruitment Selection Process 2019
- Candidates who have filled the online form correctly for SSC JHT. Those candidates will be called for the first stage examination.
- The first stage exam will be the CBT exam.
- There will be two subjects in the CBT exam which will be of 100 marks each. Candidates who pass the CBT exam.
- The Second stage exam will be the CBT exam.
- Those candidates will be called for the second stage examination.
- The second phase will be a descriptive test. Which will be a total of 200 marks.
- The candidates who will pass in the second phase. Those candidates will be called for document verification.
- Document Verification Final Stage
- As per Paper-1, Paper-2, candidates will be called for document verification.
- The final selection will depend on the candidates ‘paper – 1, paper – 2 and the choice of the candidates’ posts.
SSC JHT Recruitment Result 2019
The result will be released by the Staff Selection Commission after the SAC Recruitment 2019 examination ends. Candidates can check their result from SSC official website. Along with this, you can also see your result through the link given below. Let us know that the candidates who will pass the SSC JHT Paper 1 exam, those candidates can appear in the paper 2 exams.
Date Change Notice – Candidates Click Here to read date change notice.
Short Official Notification – Candidates Can Click Here to read official notification.
SSC JHT Quick Links 2019
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Download complete notification||Click Here|
|Download date change notice||Click Here|
|Download Official Short Notification||Click Here|