Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct a recruitment examination for suitable candidates who wish to join Armed Forces. Every year SSC organizes SSC CPO examination for multiple posts include Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF. SSC has been released recruitment notification on September 17, 2019. Candidates are able to apply for the SSC CPO 2019 from 17 September to 15 October 2019 from the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in. For more information about SSC CPO 2019, please read this article carefully.
SSC CPO Exam 2019
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee.
- Candidate’s age must be between 20 to 25 years.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor degree.
SSC CPO Schedule 2019
|Apply Online||17 September 2019|
|Last date to apply online||15 October 2019|
|Last date to fill the application fee||October 2019|
|Admit card||To be announced|
|Exam for SSC CPO 2019||11 – 13 December 2019|
SSC CPO Vacancy details and Pay Scale 2019
Post Name: SI, ASI
Organization: Delhi Police, Border Security Force, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB,
Number of posts: will be notified soon
|Sub Inspector (GD)||CAPFs||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Sub Inspector (Executive)||Delhi Police||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive)||CISF||Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300/-)|
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2019
If you wish to join armed forces as Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector, you must fulfil all eligibility criteria decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
Candidate must be:
- An Indian Citizen OR
- A subject of Nepal OR
- A subject of Bhutan OR
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- An Indian origin person who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
A candidate who wishes to apply for SSC CPO post must be completed 20 years of age and not exceed than 25 years of age.
- According to the rules of the Indian Government, candidates of the reserved category have been given an exemption.
|Category||Age Relaxation||Category||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ST||5 years||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities (SC/ST)||8 years|
|OBC||3 years||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service||Up to 40 years of age|
|PwD (unreserved)||10 years||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service (SC/ST)||Up to 45 years of age|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 years||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried. (SC/ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|Ex-Serviceman||3 years||Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces||Up to 45 years of age|
|Candidate domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||5 years||Service Clerks in the last year of their colour service in the Armed Forces (SC/ST)||Up to 50 years of age|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities||3 years||Retrenched census employees of the office of the Registrar General of India||3 years|
SSC CPO Educational Qualification 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for SSC CPO must have the following qualifications:
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university of India and Its equivalent.
SSC CPO Physical Standard
|Category||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)|
|Male Candidates from Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|Male Candidates (Scheduled Tribes)||162.5||77||82|
|Female from Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||NA||NA|
|Female Candidates (Scheduled Tribes)||154||NA||NA|
SSC CPO Application Form 2019
Staff Selection Commission application form has been released of SSC CPO on 17 September 2019 from the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in. Those candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. SSC CPO Application Form 2019 will be available until 15 October 2019.
Apply Online – Candidates can Click Here to fill the online application form
SSC CPO Application Fee 2019
- All candidates who are belonging from the Unreserved and OBC category will have to pay ₹100 as an application fee.
- Women candidates, SC/ST candidates and Ex-serviceman are exempted from the fee.
- An application fee will be submitted through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card.
- Application forms without application fees will not be counted.
How to apply online for SSC CPO 2019?
- Firstly you have to visit the official website i.e ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Apply icon that is given on the top of the site.
- Click on ‘CAPF’ tab.
- If you are applying for the first time for any SSC recruitment, You have to do one time registration.
- Enter the personal details like Aadhar Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, Gender, Highest Qualification, etc.
- Enter your mobile number and email id for ‘one-time password’ verification.
- Now upload the required files like Pic, Signature, etc.
- After a one-time registration, you are ready to apply online.
- Login through email id and password.
- Fill the other related information and click on submit.
- Pay the application fee through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- After the final submission, save the application form for reference.
SSC CPO Selection Process 2019
Candidates who are going to apply for SSC CPO 2019, need to know the selection process of the recruitment. Here you can find important information related to the selection process.
- Firstly SSC selected candidate for paper 1 on the basis of the fully filled application form.
- Candidates are called for Paper I.
- According to the performance of candidates in Paper I, they will be called for PET/PST.
- Those candidates who qualified in PST/PET will be called for Paper-II examination.
- On the basis of performance in Paper I and Paper II, candidates will call for medical examination.
- Those candidates who qualified in the medical examination will be called for Document verification process.
SSC CPO Scheme of Examination 2019
The SSC CPO exam will consist of Paper I, PET/PST, Paper-II, Medical Examination and Document verification.
Paper I is a computer-based examination. The question will be MCQ/Subjective Type. Each question having 1 marks. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong question. Part I, II & III will be in Hindi and English.
|Part||Subject||No of Question||Max Mark||Time Duration|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|II||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
Paper-II will be computer-based examination. Questions will be MCQ type and it is in Hindi and English. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong question.
|Subject||No of Question||Max Marks||Time|
|English language & Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
SSC CPO Syllabus 2019
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
- Statement conclusion
- Syllogistic reasoning
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- Current Affairs
- India and its neighbouring countries
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- Computation of whole numbers
- Fractions and relationships between numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square roots
- Profit & Loss
- Partnership Business
- Mixture and Alligation
- Time and distance
- Time & work
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds
- Graphs of Linear Equations
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords tangents angles subtended by chords of a circle
- Common tangents to two or more circles
- Regular Polygons
- Right Prism
- Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base
- Trigonometric ratio
- Degree and Radian Measures
- Standard Identities
- Complementary angles
- Heights and Distance
- Frequency polygon
- Bar diagram & Pie chart
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability
- Active and Passive Voice
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Correction
English Language & Comprehension:
- Error Recognition
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic Use of Words
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
For male candidates
Candidate must have to:
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
For Female candidates
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metres in 3 chances
SSC CPO Previous years Cut off
SSC CPO Cut off 2017
SSC CPO Cut off 2016
SSC CPO: Official notification
Now you are aware of all the information about the SSC CPO exam in detail. To know more information you can check the Official website of SSC CPO, read to find the information Of syllabus, pattern, cut-off, eligibility criteria and much more.