SRMJEEE exam pattern 2020- this year SRM institute of science and technology has released a different exam pattern in the previous year with major changes. These major changes were taken place due to COVID-19 or coronavirus spreading throughout the world. Before this year SRM University conducts three sections of examination that are physics, chemistry, mathematics/biology. But this time SRM university admit card 2 two new sections in it that is English and aptitude. So, adding to the new section the marking screen of SRMJEEE exam has been totally changed.
That candidate who wants to appear for eligible to appear for the examination of the SRM joint engineering entrance exam for the undergraduate exam must check the exam pattern before giving the exam and making planning for it. All candidate will get complete detail about SRMJEEE exam pattern 2020 from this article so read it carefully.
Latest: SRM released the online counselling round 1 rank and seat allotment.
Important: SRMJEEE 2020 cancelled, admission will be on the basis of class 12 marks
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020
Before going for any exam student make a study plan for it because preparation comes first before success even in the dictionary. However, before make study plan all student must know about the exam pattern. From this article, the student will get knowledge about various detail related to the SRM junior engineering entrance exam. These details are related to duration language, marking scheme, and much more things. As we all know that SRM institute of science and technology cancels SRMJEEE 2020 exam this year, therefore, they also change exam pattern. Read this article to know more about SRMJEEE exam pattern 2020.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020 (Not Applicable)
SRM Institute of science and technology providers and exam pattern so that candidates will get and help through that exam pattern and do their exam preparation according to it. In this example, the internet contains marks distribution, question distribution, type of question etc. Discuss all thing one by one.
- The examination is taken through online mode and it is a computer-based test that is CBT.
- The total duration of SRMJEEE entrance examination is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There are total 5 sections through which student it must pass these are chemistry mathematics coma English and attitude. These all are for b tech candidates and that candidate who passes out with biology subject then instead of mathematics they give exam of biology.
- All question is a multiple-choice question. One correct answer will get one marks.
- There are a total of 125 questions.
- No negative marking will be there for any wrong answer.
SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Test||Online (Computer Base Test i.e. CBT)|
|Duration||Two hours and thirty minutes|
|Questions Type||Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four options and only one option is correct.|
|Subjects asked||Physics, Maths, Chemistry, English and Aptitude.|
For Biotechnology – Candidates have to appear for Biology instead of Mathematics.
What’s new in SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020?
- There are two new sections has been added in the SRMJEEE exam pattern
- The two new section are English and aptitude.
- The total number of question has been increased to 40 for mathematics subject. Before that total number of question in mathematics to be asked is 35.
- One mark will be given to each correct answer.
SRMJEEE 2020 Marking Scheme (Not Applicable)
Another important part of any entrance exam is the marking scheme. SRM Institute of science and technology creating multiple sections through which questions can be divided into different marking scheme. SRMJEEE marking scheme detail given below.
|Name of the Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Marks per question||Total Marks|
|Part 1: Physics||35||1||35|
|Part 2: Chemistry||35||1||35|
|Part 3: Mathematics||40||1||40|
|Part 4: Biology (only for B.Tech Biotechnology aspirants)||40||1|
|Part 5: English||5||1||5|
|Part 6: Aptitude||10||1||10|
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020 (Not Applicable)
SRM Institute of science and technology has been released the syllabus of SRMJEEE EXAM 2020. The syllabus has been present inside the brochure of SRM university. This syllabus contains all topics question paper pattern which is asked in the entrance exam. With the help of syllabus, the candidate makes their road map how to crack SRMJEEE entrance exam 2020. All type of section that will be asked in the entrance examination student gets cleared through the syllabus.
SRMJEEE Sample Paper (Not Applicable)
The organisation will release the previous year paper with 1 sample paper but the candidate will use this sample paper as to sharpen their exam preparation and get an idea related to the exam pattern.
SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates must read all the instructions that have been provided by the administration or the organisation of conducting the exam. It is necessary that the candidate must avoid all mistake during exam day.
- It is necessary that the candidate must check all last-minute tips and guidance to sharp planning for the entrance exam.
- The most important document that candidate or student will not ignore this that admits card. If any candidate does not have to admit card than the organisation will not Allow that candidate to sit for the examination.
- Candidate must reach the exam centre on time.
- Candidate should reach 30 minutes before from the exam time.
- The student will not be allowed to carry e any electronic gadget such as mobile calculator into the examination centre.
- Shouldn’t also allow to carry any material such as a pencil, pen, paper, ruler, etc inside the examination hall.
- it is very necessary that students will keep their admit card on a safe place after the exam. This admits card will be required in further admission process such as while in counselling for identification purpose.