SAAT Application Form 2020 – SAT 2020 Admission process has been started by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University. Candidates can apply till 08 June 2020. Along with this, the exam date has also been postponed due to Kovid-19 virus. The new date will be announced soon. Candidates who wish to participate in this entrance exam must first complete the application process through online mode. Candidates who wish to participate in this entrance exam must first complete the application process online.
Candidates can fill the application form from 01 January 2020, the last date for filling the application form has been fixed 31 March 2020. Candidates can complete the application process by visiting SAAT’s official website www.admission.soa.ac.in/saat. With this, you can also fill the application form by clicking on the link of the application form given on our page.
Latest:- Apply Online Date has been extended. Intrested candidates can click to direct link which is given below.
SAAT Application Form 2020|Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University 2020 Application Form.
Candidates who want to apply for the SAAT 2020 B.Tech Admission Test can also apply from this page. The candidate will not have to submit any fees for the application form. Before participating in the application process, the candidates must obtain the eligibility criteria and must submit their application by the last date. See the required dates of SAT 2020 from the table below.
SAAT Application Form Schedule 2020
|SAAT Events 2020||Important dates|
|Commencement of Application Submission||January 1, 2019 (Released)|
|Last Date of Application Submission|
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Date of Examination|
|Declaration of Result|
- Admit Card
How to submit the SAAT Application Form 2020?
Candidates who want to apply for SAAT 2020 can easily apply by following the below-given steps: –
- To apply, first, you have to click on the link of the application form on this page.
- After clicking on the link, the registration page of the official website will open.
- On this page, you will have to login by entering your name, email ID, phone number etc.
- After registration, log in details will be sent to your email.
- You can apply after logging in.
- At the time of application, fill all the information required in it.
- After completing all the columns and information, upload the documents.
- Incomplete applications submitted will not be accepted.
- After the application process is complete, take a printout of the application form.
SAAT Application Fee 2020
No application fee will be charged from any candidates for the SAT 2020 admission test. Candidates will have to apply through online.
SAAT Important information about Application Form
In the application form, you have to fill all the following details like: –
- Basic details
- Name, Nationality, Gender, Category, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail, Program, Exam Center
- Education details
- Name of the Board, Issue Percentage, Year
- Personal details
- Address, City, District, State, Pincode, Upload Photograph
What documents are required for filling SAAT Application Form 2020?
Candidates who apply will have to upload a scanned copy of some of their important documents along with the SAT 2020 application, whose information is given below. If the application is incomplete, it will not be accepted. Get information about documents from below:
- 10th mark sheet
- Passport size photo
Documents Size and Format
- Format – jpg, jpeg, png, gif
- Size – 1 MB
SAAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
All the candidates who apply for the SAT 2020 Admission Test must get the information of eligibility criteria before making their application like: –
- General category candidates should pass the 12th standard with 45% marks.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories should pass the 12th standard with 40% marks.
- Compulsory Subject – Candidates should have taught Physics and Math Subject.
- Optional Subject – Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Technology, Biotechnology, Biology, Informatics, Statics, Technical Vocational Subject.
SAAT Admit Card 2020
The admit cards of the candidates for the SAT 2020 admission test will also be issued The SAAT 2020 Admit Card will be issued only to those candidates who have completed and submitted their application on time. Candidates will have to download there admit card online and take a printout of it. Candidates will be able to download the admit card for entrance test from 04 April 2020. All the necessary information related to the test will be given on the SAT 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket.