RUHS Pharmacy 2020- Every year the Rajasthan University of Health Science conducts examinations for the B Farm and D Farm courses. The duration of Bachelor of Pharmacy course is 4 years while Diploma in Pharmacy is of 2 years duration. Students can apply for both these courses online from June 2020. The computer-based examination will be conducted in July 2020. The admit cards for the exam will be issued by June 2020. Merit lists are issued for the candidates who pass the online examination. Students who pass the online examination of RUHS Pharmacy 2020 are invited for counselling.
RUHS Pharmacy 2020
If students face one marks in the examination, then those students whose age is more or that student has scored more in 10 + 2, that student will be selected. Students can see the important dates of RUHS Pharmacy 2020 through the table below. Take a look at the table below.
RHUS Pharmacy Important Dates 2020
|RHUS Pharmacy Events||Important Dates|
|Application process start date||June 2020|
|Date of filling application fee||June 2020|
|Last date to apply||June 2020|
|Date of issue of admit card||June 2020|
|Computer-based exam||July 2020|
|Result Issue Date||July 2020|
RUHS Pharmacy 2020 Course
Students can get some important information about last year’s course through notifications.
RUHS Pharmacy 2020 eligibility criteria
- To form b
- Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 with at least 45 per cent marks (Biology / Mathematics with one subject) from any recognized board.
- SC / ST / ST-STA / OBC / MBC Rajasthan candidate should have at least 40 per cent marks.
- To form d
- Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 / Intermediate Physics and Chemistry subject from any recognized board. Also, one subject of the candidate should also be in Biology and Mathematics.
- Physics / Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics are required to pass in individual subjects.
- As per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) notification for B Farm and D Farm courses, Open School candidates are also eligible.
- Reservation to all candidates will be given by the state government Rajasthan.
- The candidates will be given reservation in 60 seats for SC / ST / ST-STA / OBC / MBC.
- In order to avail the reservation, candidates will have to get a caste certificate verified.
- Caste certificate should be recognized by the Government of India.
RUHS Pharmacy Application Form 2020
The application process for RUHS Pharmacy 2020 will begin in June 2020. Candidates can apply online only. The candidates have to fill all the information carefully while applying. If candidates fill any type of incorrect information, then their application will be cancelled. Explain that candidates can fill the application fees through debit card, credit card and net banking. Only after filling the application fee, the candidate will be refused full application form. Candidates will not be refunded after filling the application fees.
- Fees of Rs 1500 / – will have to be paid for general class computer-based examination.
- SC / ST / ST-STA / OBC / MBC category will have to pay a fee of Rs 750 / -.
RUHS Pharmacy Admit Card 2020
There will be a computer-based examination for Pharmacy degree (B. Pharm) and Diploma (D.Pharm) courses. For the computer-based examination, the candidates will need the admit card. The admit cards have now been issued to the candidates through online. Candidates will not be sent on the admit card post or email ID. Admit card is a very important document for the entrance examination. Without the admit card, candidates cannot take the computer-based examination. Admit cards have been issued only on the official website. According to the information, DA and TA will not be given to the candidates for the examination.
RUHS Pharmacy Selection Process 2020
First of all, the candidates have to fill the application form. After filling the application form, candidates will be called for computer-based examination. Candidates who have passed the entrance examination will be called for counselling. Counselling process Candidates will have to come to college. During the counselling process, the candidates have to bring all their original documents.
RUHS Pharmacy Result 2020
The results of the candidates will be released after the computer-based examination. According to the information, the results of the candidates will be released a few days after the examination. After the result is released, the candidates can visit the official website of Rajasthan University Health Science www.ruhsraj.org. Apart from this, you can also see through the link given in our article.
RUHS Pharmacy Counseling Process 2020
After the result is released, the candidates will be invited for counselling. Explain that the candidates who pass the written examination. Those candidates will be called for counselling. Document verification of candidates will also be done during counselling. At the time of document verification, the candidates have to bring all their documents to the original.
College and course allocation
Allotment of college and syllabus will be done by strictly following the order of merit, seats. All courses are available in each college and preference will be made by college choice/choice and the syllabus filled by the candidate in the on-line application form.
- For B.Pharm / D.Pharm syllabus, those who score the same score in the entrance test will be given importance as per the list below.
- Those who have high marks in 10 + 2 or higher examination.
- Candidates who are over the age will be selected first.
- Candidates securing secondary examination (10th) or it’s equivalent higher marks.
Reporting and submission of fees and other documents to the allotted college.
- At the time of reporting in the allotted college, the candidate has to take a printout of the allotment letter.
- The candidate is required to submit the remaining portion of the prescribed fee along with a set of verified photocopies of the original and required documents.
- All the documents of the candidates in the allotted college will be examined.
Entry on vacant seats, drop-out seats and management quota seats.
- Candidates will be reappointed on the total drop-out seats of the college.
- Kota seats will be created by the respective colleges in order of merit in a transparent manner.
- Candidates who receive a supplement in the qualifying examination and pass the supplement can directly contact for the empty drop-out seats and management quota seats in any pharmacy college for admission to the examination (after the notified date).