RUHS Pharmacy Result 2020 –Most of the students wait for the result after the exam ends. Please tell that the results will also be declared in a few days after the end of the exam. After the result is released, students can visit the official website of Rajasthan Health Sciences University www.ruhsraj.org. Results will be released only through online medium. After the result is released, RUHS will issue a schedule of Choice Filling and Allotment / Counseling. Participation in the counselling process is mandatory. Document verification of students will also be done at the time of counselling. All students or candidates can read this article about RUHS Pharmacy Result 2020
RUHS Pharmacy Result 2020
The candidates will be given reservation by the Rajasthan government. Explain that reservation will be given for 60 seats for SC / ST / ST-STA / OBC / MBC on the total seats of admission. You can see the important dates of RUHS Pharmacy 2020 Result through the table below. Take a look at the table below.
RUHS Pharmacy Schedule 2020
|RUHS Pharmacy Events 2020||Important Dates|
|RUHS Pharmacy Events 2020||Important dates|
|Computer-based exam||July 2020|
|Result Issue Date||July or August 2020|
Result: RUHS Pharmacy 2020 results can be seen from here.
How to view RUHS pharmacy Result 2020?
Today we will tell the candidates some steps to see the result through this article. Through these steps, candidates can easily see their results. It is seen that candidates have to face many difficulties in seeing the results. You can see your Rajasthan Health Sciences University by visiting the official website of www.ruhsraj.org. Also, you can easily see your result through the link given in our article. Let us take a look at the steps given below.
- To see the results, candidates must first visit the official website of Rajasthan Health Sciences University www.ruhsraj.org.
- After visiting the official website, the candidates have to click on the result section.
- As soon as you click on the section, a lot of links will appear in front of the candidates.
- Then candidates have to click on the link with RUHS Pharmacy 2020 Result.
- After clicking on the link, the result will be opened in the PDF file in front of the candidates. Then you can view or download the result.
College and course allocation
Allotment of college and syllabus will be done by strictly following the order of merit, seats. All courses are available in each college and preference will be made by college choice/choice and the syllabus filled by the candidate in the on-line application form.
- For B.Pharm / D.Pharm syllabus, those who score the same score in the entrance test will be given importance as per the list below.
- Those who have high marks in 10 + 2 or higher examination.
- Candidates who are over the age will be selected first.
- Candidates securing secondary examination (10th) or it’s equivalent higher marks.
RUHS Pharmacy Counseling Process 2020
Candidates who have passed the Computer Based Examination will be invited for counselling. Document verification of the candidates will also be done at the time of counselling. At the time of document verification, the candidates have to bring all their documents to the original. Such as Tenth and Twelfth Certificate, Graduation Certificate, Caste Certificate (if filled), anyone ID proof, recent passport size photo and entrance exam results etc. Candidates will also have to pay application fees during counselling.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) was established on 25 February 2005 under the State Government Act Act, 2005 ″ (Act No. 1 of 2005). The purpose of this university is to promote. Also to provide advance knowledge in medical and health sciences. The university provides academic and research facilities in various streams to students studying in various government colleges (medical, dental, nursing, pharmacy and paramedical) and private colleges/institutes affiliated to this university. In this college, every year many candidates take admission by giving entrance examination. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has played an important role in the decal, dental, nursing, pharmacy and paramedical courses.