RUHS Pharmacy Counselling 2020:- Students who have passed the written examination will be called for the counselling process. Document verification of students will also be done during the counselling process. All students will have to bring their original documents at the time of document verification. Students can get any information related to counselling by visiting the official website of Rajasthan University of Health Science www.ruhsraj.org. It is mandatory for students to participate in the counselling process. Today, we are going to provide complete information about RUHS Pharmacy 2020 counselling to students through this article. Let us discuss in detail the RUHS Pharmacy counselling 2020 below.
RUHS Pharmacy Counselling 2020
After the counselling process is complete, students will be given admission in Pharmacy degree (B.Pharm) and Diploma (D.Pharm) course. Reservation will be given to ST / SC / OBC / MBC class according to the criteria of the Rajasthan University of Health Science. Students can see the important dates of RUHS Pharmacy 2020 counselling through the table below. Take a look at the table below.
RHUS Pharmacy Schedule 2020
|RUHS Pharmacy Events 2020||Important Dates|
|Computer-based exam||July 2020|
|Result Issue Date||July 2020|
|Counselling process start date||July 2020|
Counselling: You can register for counselling from here.
How to fill RUHS Pharmacy Choice Filling 2020?
Students can go to the official website of Choice Filling Rajasthan University of Health Science www.ruhsraj.org. Along with this, through the link given by us, you can also do a choice filling comfortably. Today we will tell you the steps of filling the choice. Using these steps, you can easily do a choice filling. Let’s take a look at the step below.
- First of all, students have to click on the link given by us.
- On clicking the link, the letter of choice filing will open in front of the students.
- Then students have to enter their application number. Or you have to enter the registration number password.
- Then students have to complete Part 2 of the application form. Have to submit.
- Students will then have to submit a choice selection/filling.
RUHS Pharmacy 2020 Document Verification
Document verification of the candidates will also be done at the time of counselling. At the time of verification, all the students have to bring all their documents to the original. Students can see the list of all those documents below.
- Students have to bring a qualification certificate as per their syllabus.
- Caste Certificate (Caste Certificate should be valid from the Government of India)
- Anyone ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Driving License and Passport etc.
- Recently, 2 passport size photos.
- The resulting printout.
- All other important documents have been uploaded by the student while applying.
Entry on vacant seats, drop-out seats and management quota seats.
- Candidates will be reappointed on the total drop-out seats of the college.
- Kota seats will be created by the respective colleges in order of merit in a transparent manner.
- Candidates who receive a supplement in the qualifying examination and pass the supplement can directly contact for the empty drop-out seats and management quota seats in any pharmacy college for admission to the examination (after the notified date).
- It is also compulsory for all students to pay the admission fee. If students do not pay the admission fee, then their admission can also be cancelled.