RUHS Pharmacy Application forms 2020;-The application process for RUHS Pharmacy 2020 will begin in June 2020. After the application process starts, students can apply by visiting the official website of Rajasthan University of Health Science www.ruhsraj.org. The application process will be done through online mode only. Students will be required to undergo a written examination for RUHS Pharmacy 2020. Students who pass the written examination will be given admission in Pharmacy degree (B form) and diploma (D.Pharm) course. Students must have a valid email ID and mobile number while applying. Today we are going to give complete information of RUHS Pharmacy 2020 application form to the students through this article.
RUHS Pharmacy Application Form 2020
Students should fill all the information on the basis of their merit while applying. If the student fills any type of information wrong then his application form will be cancelled. The student himself will be responsible. See the important dates of RUHS Pharmacy Application form 2020 through the table below.
RUHS Pharmacy Schedule 2020
|RUHSPharmacy Events 2020||Important dates|
|Application process start date||June 2020|
|Date of filling application fee||June 2020|
|Last date to apply||June 2020|
RUHS Pharmacy Application fees 2020
Only after paying the application fee, the candidates’ application form will be refused full. Candidates can also fill the application fees through debit card, credit card and net banking.
- Fees of Rs 1500 / – will have to be paid for general class computer-based examination.
- SC / ST / ST-STA / OBC / MBC category will have to pay a fee of Rs 750 / -.
How to apply for RUHS Pharmacy 2020?
Today we will tell the candidates some steps to apply. You can apply easily using these steps. You can apply online by visiting the official website of Rajasthan Health Sciences University www.ruhsraj.org. Along with this, candidates can also apply through the link given in our article. It is seen that the candidates fill the application form in a hurried manner. But please tell that while applying any type of information wrong while filling the application, his application will be cancelled.
- To apply, candidates must first visit the official website of Rajasthan Health Sciences University www.ruhsraj.org.
- After visiting the official website, the candidates have to click on the link containing the admission.
- On clicking the link, candidates will have to click on the pharmacy option.
- On clicking the option, the admission page will open in front of the candidates.
- Then the candidates have to click on the link containing the application form.
- Clicking candidates will open the application form. Then you can apply.
RUHS Pharmacy Eligibility Criteria 2020
- To form b
- Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 with at least 45 per cent marks (Biology / Mathematics with one subject) from any recognized board.
- SC / ST / ST-STA / OBC / MBC Rajasthan candidate should have at least 40 per cent marks.
- To form d
- Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 / Intermediate Physics and Chemistry subject from any recognized board. Also, one subject of the candidate should also be in Biology and Mathematics.
- Physics / Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics are required to pass in individual subjects.
- As per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) notification for B Farm and D Farm courses, Open School candidates are also eligible.
- All decisions related to these admissions, the rules existing at the time of admission passed by any honourable court of justice, will apply to these admissions and the candidates must compulsorily comply with such decisions, rules and changes.
RUHS Pharmacy Admit Card 2020
A computer-based examination will be conducted for the candidates in June 2020. Online admit cards will be issued for computer-based examination. Admit cards will not be sent to candidates through post or email ID. Admit card is a very important document for the exam. On the admit card, the candidate’s name, exam roll number, examination centre and other information related to the exam are written. Candidates without will not be admitted to the examination hall.