Rajasthan LEEP Application Form 2020 – The application process for Rajasthan LEEP 2020 is going to start very soon. Candidates can apply online for Rajasthan LEEP 2020 from July 2020. You can apply by visiting the official website of www.rtu.ac.in. Candidates can apply online only for Rajasthan LEEP 2020. Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 / – during the application. Candidates are given lateral entry into engineering programs through LEEP. Explain that no entrance examination will be held for Rajasthan LEEP 2020. Today, we are going to give the complete information of the Rajasthan LEEP application form 2020 through this article to the candidates. Let’s discuss in detail the Rajasthan LEEP application form 2020.
Rajasthan LEEP Application Form 2020
Candidates can apply for Rajasthan LEEP 2020 till August 2020 only. After the application process is complete, the first counselling of the candidates will be held in August 2020. During counselling, candidates have to bring all their documents to the original. You can see the important dates of Rajasthan LEEP 2020 through the table below. Let’s have a look at the table below.
Rajasthan LEEP Application Form Schedule 2020
|Rajasthan LEEP Application Form Events||Important Dates|
|Application process start date||July 2020 (last week)|
|Last date for filing application fee||August 2020 (in the first week)|
|Last date to apply||August 2020 (in the first week)|
Online application: – Candidatesto apply for Rajasthan LEEP 2020
Rajasthan LEEP Application Fee 2020
Only after filling the application fee, the application form will be deemed complete. Candidates can fill the application fees through debit card, credit card and net banking. Below we are giving final year fees to the candidates. Candidates can see the application fee below.
- The application fees for Rajasthan LEEP is Rs 1000 / -.
How to apply for Rajasthan LEEP Application Form 2020
Candidates can apply in two ways. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of www.rtu.ac.in, as well as candidates can also apply through the link given on our article. Today we are telling the candidates some steps to apply. Candidates can easily apply using these steps.
- To apply, candidates must first visit the official website of www.rtu.ac.in.
- After visiting the official website, the candidates have to click on the link containing the application form.
- On clicking the link, the application form will open in front of the candidates.
- Then the candidates have to fill all the asked information.
- After filling all the information, all your important documents have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After uploading, candidates have to fill the application fee at the end. Only after filling the application fee, the application form will be deemed complete.
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 eligibility criteria
- Candidate should have a B.Sc degree with Engineering Diploma or Mathematics with at least 45 marks from a University recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
- ST / SC / OBC should be at least 40 percent marks.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor of Science (B Sc) degree with at least 45% marks.
- For SC, ST, Non-creamy layer holder OBC and SBC candidates, minimum 40% marks are required.
- For B.Sc candidates, the subjects of Practical Geometry / Machine Drawing and Engineering Mechanics should be clear in the first year of engineering along with the subjects of the second year. The BSC holder will be provisional and action will be taken only after passing the above subjects.
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 photo and signature
Let the candidates know that they have to upload their photo and signature while applying. The photo uploading size of the candidates will be 100 KB and the signature size will be 50 KB. All this file will be uploaded in JPG. Along with this, candidates will have to upload merit certificates, Aadhaar cards, examination certificate etc.
Rajasthan LEEP Application Form Details 2020
The candidates have to fill the list below while applying.
- candidate’s name
- date of birth
- Contact Details – Email and Mobile Number
- Educational details according to the Greetings
- father’s name
- Home Address
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 required documents
The candidates should have the documents as per the list given below while applying. Let the candidates know that all these documents should be kept ready because all these documents will be required at the time of counselling.
- 10th or 10 + 2 mark sheet
- Diploma / BSC mark sheet
- Result letter of Rajasthan resident
- Final / Original Diploma / Degree Certificate
- Caste Caste
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 result
Every candidate is waiting for the result. The merit list of the candidates will be released soon after applying. After the merit list is released, candidates will have to come for counseling. The final results of the candidates will be declared only after the counseling process is completed.