Rajasthan BSTC Department of Elementary Education, Rajasthan has released the notification for BSTC 2020. Through the Rajasthan BSTC 2020 examination, students are given admission in the pre-DLED course. Let the students know that the application processes for BSTC 2020 have been started from 15 June 2020. Candidates can fill the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020 by visiting the official website of BSTC predeled.com. Apart from this, you can also fill the application form directly from the link given on this page. The examination for Rajasthan BSTC will be held on 30 August 2020. Rajasthan BSTC ExamSuccessful candidates will have to participate in counselling. Students who will be successful in all the process will be given admission in various colleges/institutes of the state. For other information related to Rajasthan BSTC 2020, you can read our complete article.
Latest: The application process for Rajasthan BSTC starts, the form can be filled by July 17.
Rajasthan BSTC 2020 (Rajasthan BSTC 2020)
The application process for BSTC 2020 has started. The last date to apply for Rajasthan Pre BSTC has been set as 17 July 2020. A large number of applications are being estimated for Rajasthan BSTC this year. You can check the table below to know about the important dates related to Rajasthan BSTC 2020.
Rajasthan BSTC Schedule 2020
|Rajasthan BSTC Events||Important Dates|
|Application start date||15 June 2020|
|Last date for application fee||15 July 2020|
|Last date of application||17 July 2020|
|Date of application form revision||Will be announced|
|Date of admit card||Will be announced|
|test date||30 August 2020|
|Final answer key||Will be announced|
|BSTC result release date||Will be announced|
|Final Merit List and Rank Card||Will be announced|
|Counseling and Seat Allotment||Will be announced|
Rajasthan is the name of the BTC 2020 Diploma in Elementary Education (DLED) course. DLAD is a two-year program. All the candidates who want to take admission in the D.L.Ed will have to fill the application form, before filling the application form, the candidate should check the criteria eligibility sought and only then apply.
Candidates can get the application form, admit card and result through the important link below.
- Application Form and Amendment Panel
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
Also read: Complete information of REET 2020.
Rajasthan BSTC Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The age of the candidates should not be more than 28 years as on 01 July 2020.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen as well as a resident of Rajasthan.
- Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent examination recognized by the Government of India.
- A general class candidate must have passed with at least 50 per cent marks.
- For SC / ST candidates application, a pass with 45 per cent marks is required.
- Age relaxation is available only to widows and divorced people.
- Final year students can also apply for this exam.
- At the time of counselling, the candidate has to submit the 12th mark sheet.
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2020
You can fill the online application by visiting the Rajasthan BSTC 2020 official site. Let us tell you that BSTC Form 2020 can be filled only online. You can also fill the application form from the link given on our page. Candidates should fill their name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth carefully while applying.
- For an application for DLed (General) and DLED (Sanskrit): Rs. 400 / –
- If students want to take both exams then Rs. 450 / –
Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2020
After the completion of the Rajasthan BSTC 2020 application process, the admit cards of the candidates will be issued. Candidates will be able to download their admit card by visiting the official site of BSTC of Rajasthan. Let us know that the candidate can also download his admit card by clicking on the link given below on our site.
BSTC Syllabus 2020
- Reasoning Ability, Analogy (partial similarity or symmetry of two objects), differentiation, relatedness, analysis, logical thinking
General information of Rajasthan
- The historical aspect, political aspect, art, culture and literature aspect, economic aspect, geographical aspect, folklife, social aspect, tourism aspect
- Teaching-learning, leadership qualities, creativity, continuous and comprehensive evaluation, communication skills, professional attitude, social sensitivity
- Comprehension, Spotting Errors, Narration, Prepositions, Articles, Connectives, Correction of Sentences, Kind of Sentences, Sentence Completion, Tense, Vocabulary, Synonym, Antonym, One Word Substitution, Spelling Errors.
Candidates are also required to keep in mind important dates, they can check the dates of BSTC as per the table given by us.
(Only for candidates seeking admission in Diploma DLED Sanskrit course in Elementary Education)
- Vowel, consonant, place of pronunciation, word form (akaranta masculine, akaranta feminine, neuter), dhaturupa (latlakar, lotalkar, vividhalingalkar), prefix and suffix, sandhi (vowel, consonant and visarga sandhi), samas (tatpurush, dvigu and karmadharaya samas) ), Gender and word, inflections and factor knowledge
- Word knowledge – Synonyms, Antonyms. Meaningful words for pair words, sentence ideas, purification (word purification and sentence purification), idioms and proverbs, concord, concise, prefix, suffix, phrase.
BSTC Exam Pattern 2020
In total there are 200 multiple choices of 3 marks each in BSTC exam. So just count the number of correct answers and multiply it by three. There is no negative marking in the exam. After calculating the score, compare it with the previous year cut-off and estimate whether you have cleared the cut-off or not.
|Subject||Number of questions||numbers|
|General information of Rajasthan||50||150|
Rajasthan BSTC Result 2020
After the examination, the candidates are waiting for the result. This year, more students are expected to apply, you will be able to see the results by going directly to the official site of Rajasthan BSTC. Also by clicking on the link given on our site, Rajasthan will also be able to see BSTC 2020 results.
Rajasthan BSTC Counseling 2020
Counselling of the candidates will be conducted after the BSTC result is declared. Document verification of candidates will also be done during counselling. Candidates will have to bring all their documents original at the time of document verification. Such as 10th and 12th mark sheet, graduation certificate, Aadhaar card, caste certificate and other important documents etc.
For more information about Rajasthan BSTC 2020, you can download the official notification from here.
Get information about all states’ D.L.D.
|Uttar Pradesh||View from here|
|Bihar||View from here|
|Rajasthan||View from here|
|Jharkhand||View from here|
|Chhattisgarh||View from here|
|Madhya Pradesh||View from here|
|Delhi||View from here|
|Haryana||View from here|
|Uttarakhand||View from here|
|Himachal Pradesh||View from here|