Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2020 – Candidates of Punjab are waiting for the vacancy of EET in Punjab state is now released by the government and candidates can go to the official website to fill the online application form. The direct link of filling the application form has been given below. The Advertisement Number of EET teacher Posts is Advt- 5/1-2020/202082433. The Official advertisement is given below.
Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2020
The application form has been released by the government of Punjab state or the conducting body of the recruitment board. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode. The online application form has been released by the state government of Punjab. before filling the online application form candidates must read all the instruction given below. The application form has been released on 06 March 2020.
Punjab Education Board Recruitment Important Dates 2020
|Job Events||Important Dates|
|Apply Online||06 Mar 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25 Mar 2020| 05:00 PM|
Punjab Education Board Recruitment Age Limit 2020
- Candidates must have minimum age is 18 Years.
- Candidates maximum age is 30 Years as on 01.01.2020
Punjab Education Board Recruitment Application Fees 2020
|General / OBC||Rs 1000|
|SC / ST||Rs 500|
Candidates can pay application fees through both mode i.e.
- Online Mode
- Debit card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Offline Mode
- Applicants can fill through E – Challan
Punjab Education Board Recruitment Job Location 2020
Selected candidates can do jobs all over Punjab.
Punjab Education Board Recruitment Qualification details 2020
|ETT Teacher (1644 Posts)||(A). Candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum score 50% marks in the degree and it is reconized from well instiued.|
(B). candidates who are presuing the ETT course are eligible for these post.
(C). Candidates should pass two or three year diploma in EET course from a reconized university.
Punjab Education Board Recruitment Pay Scale 2020
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|ETT||Rs 10300 Per month|
Punjab Education Board Recruitment Selection Process 2020
Candidates first clear the written test and then cutoff is released. Those candidates will clear all these steps then the candidates will be selected for the job of
How To Apply Online for Punjab Education Board Recruitment?
- Candidates must Click the direct URL given below
- And candidates can go to the official website the direct link is given below to the quick Link
- Candidates must go for registration and fill all the basic details which are required while doing registration for the new Comers
- After registration candidates must click on the login portal
- the registration number and password is going to be used.
- These login Id and password is created while doing the registration.
- upload all the documents with appropriate measurement.
- The last and final step for completing the application form is pay application fees
- After paying application fees candidates can take a print out of that filled application form to save it.
Official Advertisement – Candidates can click here to view a complete official advertisement.