For admission in National Institute of Open Schooling i.e. NIOS in class X and XII, candidates have to fill the admission form. The NIOS registration form is available on the official website of National Institute of Open Schooling, sdmis.nios.ac.in. All the candidates who want to appear in the Secondary and Senior Secondary examination will have to fill the NIOS Registration Form 2020. Candidates will also be able to fill their NIOS application form 2020 through the link given on our page. For more details of NIOS registration 2020, you can read this article in full.
NIOS Registration 2019
Candidates taking the exam from the National Institute of Open Schooling can choose their language from the available options of their choice. Let the candidates know that you must check the eligibility criteria once before filling the NIOS Registration Form 2020. For other more important dates related to NIOS registration form 2020, you can see the table below.
NIOS Registration Schedule 2019
|Date of online admission||The fee|
|16 September 2019 to 31 January 2020||Normal fee|
|01 February to 15 February 2020||200 with late fee|
|16 February to 28 February 2020||400 with late fee|
|01 March to 15 March 2020||700 with late fee|
- NIOS Time Table (For Class 10th & 12th)
- NIOS Admit Card (For Class 10th & 12th)
- NIOS Result (For Class 10th & 12th)
- NIOS Sample Paper (10th & 12th Class)
- NIOS Syllabus (For Class 10th & 12th)
- NIOS Previous Year Question Paper (For Class 10th & 12th)
- NIOS DLED
Application Form: Apply for NIOS Registration 2020 Stream 1 Block 2… Application process finished
Official website: www.nios.ac.in.
How to fill NIOS registration 2020?
Students have to follow some steps to apply. You can easily apply by following the steps given here.
- To apply NIOS, candidates must first click on the link given in this page.
- Apart from this, students can also apply by visiting the official website of NIOS www.nios.ac.in.
- The first home page of the National Institute of Open Schooling will open as soon as we go to the official website.
- Registration link is given on the official website.
- After clicking this link, a new page will open.
- Here students have to choose their state.
- After this, the identity card through which the student wants to apply will have to be selected.
- Now students have to fill the ID number and scan and upload the original copy of the identity card.
- Now the secondary has to select the course for which he wants to apply.
- After this, you have to fill in other information sought like mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, Aadhaar number, mobile number, e-mail ID etc.
- After filling all the information, click on the generated OTP button and enter the OTP sent to the mobile number or email ID.
- Optional details have to be filled after this.
- All the depositors have to be deposited after filling.
Photo and signature
- Students have to upload their color photo.
- Uploading signature with black ink.
Students are required to submit certain documents while applying for NIOS. From here you can see the list of uploading documents.
- Vaidya ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Passport, Ration Card, etc.)
- Date of birth certificate
- Certificate of residence
- Marks sheet of class 8th
- Caste certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- Disability certificate (for differently abled candidates)
NIOS Eligibility Criteria
Students applying can check their eligibility criteria from here.
- Students applying for secondary education must have a minimum age of 14 years by 31 January 2020.
- Students must pass class 8th.
- Students applying for higher secondary education should have a minimum age of 15 years by 31 January 2020.
- Students are required to pass Secondary Class.