NEET Application Form 2020 – NEET 2020 application form has been released by the organization. Now NEET Application correction form has been released. Applicants nmust have to correct all basic details according to the documents. Notice of the NEET Correction appliucation form has been releasd by the organisation which is given below. Candidates can fill the online application form through only online mode. The application form of NEET 2020 has been released on 01 December 2019. The last date for filling the application form is 01 January 2020 10 January 2020. Candidates can scroll below for more details of NEEET application form 2020 like fee details, how to fill the online application form, and many more details are given below on this page.
Latest:- NEET UG 2020 Application Correction form has been released. Applicants can click below to the direct link and correct the application form As soon as possible.
NEET Application form 2020
Candidates can click below the direct link to fill the online application form. The basic step for filling NEET application form 2020 is that candidates must have gone for registration to register itself. Then candidates will get a login id and a password that candidates must create while doing registration for NEET 2020. Detailed steps are given below candidates must check how to fill the online application form.
NEET Latest News 2020
24 September 2020
The application correction form has been released by the organization. Applicants can click below to correct application form basic details according to the documents. The official notice has been released which is given below.
Application form Correction Notice download here
31 January 2020 – Latest
Public notice of the Last opportunity for fee payment of NEE (UG) – 2020 has been released. Candidates who did not complete their application process then there is another chance has been given by the organization. This chance is given for those candidates who Completed step – I of the application form for NEET (UG) 2020. Rest they can complete there process till step IV. for more detailed information and view official notice (Press Released) candidates CLICK HERE.
NEET Schedule 2020
|Events for NEET-UG 2020||Important Dates|
|Apply Online||02 December 2019|
|Last Date to apply||06 January 2019|
|Correction in the application form||15 – 31 January 2020|
|Admit card||27 March 2020|
|Exam Date||03 May 2020|
|Result||04 June 2020|
NEET Application Form 2020
The application form of NEET 2020 has been released by the organisation.cnaidates can only apply for NEET 2020 through online mode. candidates can click below go to the application form. The application form has major two changes these are told above. An application form has been released on 01 December 2019. Before filling the online application form candidates must read all the information carefully. The last date to apply online application form
01 January 2020 06 January 2020.
For more details, NEET 2020 Correction Application form CLICK HERE.
Documents required while filling NEET Application form 2020.
Candidates must take these documents while going for filling NEET Application Form 2020. This information help to the candidates to take a short period of time while filling Online application form 2020.
- Scanned photograph (Passport or Postcard)
- Class 10th certificate (Scanned).
- Class 12th mark sheet (Scanned if available)
- One id proof.
- Cast / Category certificate (if applicable).
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature.
- Left-hand thumb impression
- application fees amount.
How to fill NEET online application form 2020?
- Candidates must go to the official website or the link given above.
- Click on NEET registration 2020.
- Fill all basic details which are required such as
- Mother’s Name
- Father’ s Name
- Person with disability
- Candidates are applying 15% all India quota seats
- Identification types
- Identification number
- E-mail Id
- Security Pin
- After doing registration OTP will be generated on the mobile number which is given during the application form previous step i.e. registration process.
- Neet 2020 Application number has been generated. Keep that application number noted it is used in future when it is required.
- Now candidates get access to login in NEET 2020. fil l the basic details which are required while doing login in NEET 2020.
- Candidates now start filling application form step I. there is a total of 4 steps to complete the application form.
- Step – I – Basic details.
- Step – II- Fill in the complete Application Form
- Step – III- Uploading of scanned images
- Step – IV- Payment of Fee and Status of receipt of Online Application Form with Fee
NEET 2020 Application form fee details
|Category||NEET 2020 Application fees|
|General – EWS/ OBC- NCL||Rs. 1400|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Rs. 800|
NEET Mode of application form 2020
Candidates can fill the application fee of NEET 2020 through these mode given below.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Why NEET 2020 Application form is rejected?
There are several reasons that application form has been rejected but these are some common mistake that student must do.
- Candidates did not complete the application form till last step i,e, step IV.
- Some of the candidates did not pay an application fee.
- Submission of application form after the last date.
- Application form did not fill according to the NEET 2020 instruction which is given before filling the application form.
- Documents and photographs are not clear in the application form.
What’s New in NEET 2020
- Till NEET 2019 candidates have updated there passports size photograph and signature but from NEET 2020 candidates can upload there Postcard & passport size of photographs with these thumb impression and signature will be uploaded.
- AIIMS and JIPMER admission is based on the NEET rank only before NEET 2020 these both have their entrance exam.
- There is an increment in the application fee of NEET 2020.
- For General category, Rs. 100 has been increased.
- for other category Rs. 50 has been increased to expect OBC category candidates.