NCHM JEE Application Form (NCHMCT JEE) Application Form – NTA has released application forms for NCHMCT JEE 2020. The application forms have been released on the official website nchmjee.nta.nic.in in online mode. Candidates who are 10 + 2 pass and want to take admission in National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology 2020, must first apply for NCHMCT JEE 2020. Let the candidates know that the application process has started from January 1, 2020, and was to run till March 31, 2020, which has now been extended to April 30, 2020. Candidates will have to upload the image along with the application form and also submit the application fee. Read more information of NCHM JEE 2020 application form from below.
Latest – Revision process started in NCHMCT JEE 2020 application form, can amend from 16 to 22 May.
NCHM JEE Application Form 2020
After the completion of the application process, a revision panel has been issued by NCHMCT. Students who have made any mistake in filling the application form or want to change in the examination centre, they can improve the application form from 16 May 2020 to 22 May 2020. For the information, let the candidates know that last year, a total of 30,722 candidates had applied out of which 25473 candidates had appeared in the exam. You can see the information about the required dates related to the NCHMCT JEE 2020 application from the table given below.
NCHM JEE Application form Important Dates 2020
|NCHM JEE Application form Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application released on||01 January 2020|
|Last Date of filling online application from||30 April 2020|
|Last date of filling application fees||30 April 2020|
|Online application correction form released on||16 May 2020|
|Last date of filling online correction form||22 May 2020|
Click here for application form – NCHM JEE application form 2020
Click here to amend the application form.
How to apply for the National Council for Hotel Management 2020
NCHMCT JEE 2020 application letters have been issued online through official website only. The candidates who apply will follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to click on the link for the application form on this page.
- After clicking on the link, the registration page of the official website will open.
- After this, you have to click on the option of online registration.
- You have to fill all the information asked in the registration form in full.
- After the registration is complete, you will have to click on the submit button.
- You can apply after submitting the registration form.
- To apply, you have to fill in the requested details like
- State of residence
- the nationality
- Education details
- After all the details are completed you will have to submit your application.
- You will also have to upload your photo along with the application form.
- After completion of the application, in the last, you will have to pay the application fee and take a printout of your application form.
- 900 / – for candidates of General and OBC category Rs. The application fee will have to be submitted.
- 700 / – to EWS category candidates. The application fee will have to be submitted.
- SC / ST PWD category candidates will get Rs 450 / -. The application fee will have to be submitted.
- The application fee has to be paid through online credit card/debit card / net banking. Candidates can also submit the application fee through e-challan.
National Council for Hotel Management 2020 Important Information
- Let the candidates know that once the application form is submitted, no change of any kind can be made in it.
- NTA will not have any responsibility for filling incorrect information in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the information in the application form correctly and see.
- In case of any mistake in the application letter, the NTA will reject it.
National Council for Hotel Management 2020 essential documents
Along with the application form, the candidates will also have to upload some of their required documents such as passport size photo and signature.
- Photo – JPG / JPEG format and 10 kb – 200 kb size
- Signature – JPG / JPEG format and 4 kb – 30 kb size
National Council for Hotel Management 2020 eligibility criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before making their application. The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology has set certain eligibility criteria. Therefore only qualified candidates should apply. See below to check the NCHMCT JEE 2020 eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must have passed at least 10 + 2
- In 10 + 2, the candidate should have an English main subject.
- The maximum age limit for General and OBC category candidates is 25 years.
- The maximum age limit for SC and ST category candidates is 28 years.
- Candidates who apply will also have to submit a fitness certificate.
National Council for Hotel Management 2020 Admit Card
Admit Cards will be issued to all the candidates who will complete and submit their application. NCHM JEE 2020 Admit Card will be issued on 01 April 2020. The admit cards of all the candidates will be issued by the NTA on the official website. Candidates will have to download their NCHMCT JEE 2020 Admit Card through online. Admit cards will not be sent to any candidate through post or any other offline medium. To download the admit card, candidates have to provide their registration ID and password. After downloading the admit card, the candidate must take a printout of it and take it to the exam centre on the exam day.
Official Website – nchmjee.nta.nic.in