NATA Application Form 2020- The application process for the NATA 2020 examination has been started. NATA 2020 applications have been issued by the Counseling of Architecture (COA). Let the candidates know that the NATA exam is conducted twice a year. The candidates who want to appear in the NATA exam 2020 will first have to fill the online application form. The application process for NATA 2020 has been started from 01 February 2020. The last date for filling the application form was fixed March 16, which has now been extended to April 15. Interested students will be able to fill the application form within the due dates. The NATA 2020 online application forms are available on the official website www.nata.in. You can read this page in full to get more information about NATA 2020 application.
Latest:- Check out Complete schedule of NATA entrance exam 2020 which is released by the organisation.
NATA Application Form 2020
You can easily apply for NATA 2020 from this page of ours. Let us tell you that the link to the NATA 2020 application is also available on this page. With the application form filled, it is mandatory for the candidates to submit the prescribed application fee without the application fee, the application form will not be considered complete. Check the table below to know about the NATA 2020 application and the required dates of the exam.
|NATA Events||Important Dates (Exam 1)||Important Dates (Exam 2)|
|First date of application||01 February 2020||01 February 2020|
|Application deadline||15 April 2020||04 May 2020|
|Exam date||01 August 2020||29 August 2020|
How to apply NATA 2020?
If you want to know the steps to apply NATA 2020, then you can follow our steps mentioned. After following these steps, you can make your application easily and quickly.
- First of all, you have to click on the link of the application form on this page.
- After clicking on the link, the home page of the official website of NATA will open.
- On the home page, you will see a link to the NATA 2020 registration. You have to click on that link.
- After this, the second window page will open where you have to go to the option of New Registration Form, from where you can complete your registration.
- After this, you have to complete all the information asked in it and click on the submit button.
- After all the information is complete, you have to upload your photo and signature in it.
- On completion of the application, you have to pay the application fee.
- For NATA 2020 Exam 1 or Exam 2
- General and OBC – 2000 Rs.
- SC and ST – Rs 1700
- For both NATA 2020 Exam 1 and Exam 2
- General and OBC – Rs 3800.
- SC and ST – Rs. 3100
- The application fee can be paid through e-payment gateway through debit card, credit card, net banking.
Improvement in NATA 2020 Application
Let the candidates know that you can also improve your application form. If any mistake is made while applying to a candidate, then they can also rectify the mistake in the NATA 2020 application. But a deadline has been fixed to improve the application. Explain that the candidates who apply for exam 2 can improve their application by June 2020.
How to improve NATA 2020 application
- To improve the application form, you need to visit the official website of NATA.
- After this, you have to click on the Correction link. From where you can improve the application form.
- In the application form, you can rectify wrong documents, wrong names, wrong information etc.
- You will not be charged any fee for improving the application form.
- Candidates must submit their application forms correctly and submit by the last date.
NATA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate stocky 2020 test facilities before applying for a better understanding of their eligibility criteria. Candidates should participate in the application process only on the basis of NATA 2020 eligibility criteria. Know any mistake found in the application form but it will not be accepted. See below to check the NATA 2020 eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 10 + 2.
- Also, the candidate must pass 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with 50% marks in all three subjects.
- The candidate should also get a total of 50% marks in 10 + 2.
NATA 2020 Admit Card
Admit cards will be issued for all the candidates appearing in the NATA 2020 examination. The admit cards will be issued online by the COA on the official website. All the candidates have to download their NATA 2020 Admit Card. To download the admit card, you have to provide your login ID. After downloading the admit card, the candidate must take a printout of it. Along with the admit card at the examination centre, you will also have to carry an ID proof with you.
NATA 2020 FAQs
Question 1. Will the application fee be refunded on canceling the application?
Answer – No, the application fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Question 2. What is the last date of NATA 2020 registration?
Answer – The last date of registration for NATA 2020 Paper 2 is June 2020.
Question 3. Can I change the exam center?
Answer – No, no change can be made in the examination center. The application for this will not be accepted.
Question 4. What documents do I have to upload at the time of registration?
Answer – Recent passport size photo and signature (in JPG or JPEG format).
Question 5. Do I have to send a copy of the application form offline as well?
Answer – No, there is no need.
Official Website – www.nata.in.