Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts the state eligibility test (SET) every year. After passing this examination, candidates are eligible for teacher recruitment in government schools. There is two state-level teacher eligibility examination. First one is the Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test and the Second one is High School Teacher Eligibility Test. The application form for MP TET 2019 will be available on September 2019 on the official website of MPPEB i.e peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates can get detailed information like Application form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Result etc. from this article.
- Candidate must have completed 21 years of age.
- Candidate must be a graduate.
- Candidate must have a degree or diploma in Elementary Education.
MP TET 2019 Schedule
|Application Start Date||Sep 2019|
|Application end Date||Oct 2019|
|Admit Card||Will be notified|
|Exam Date||Will be notified|
|Result||Will be notified|
MPTET 2019 Pay Scale
|High School Teacher||₹ 36200/- + Dearness Allowance|
|Middle School Teacher||₹ 32800/- + Dearness Allowance|
MPTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
High School Teacher
- The candidate must have a Master’s degree in the respective subject.
- Candidate must have completed B.Ed.
Middle School Teacher
- Candidate must have a graduation degree and two years diploma in Elementry Education or equivalent.
- Candidate must have a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks and a one-year degree (B.Ed) in Elementary Education.
- Candidate must have a bachelor degree with at least 45% marks in the relevant subject and have a Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) degree, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Candidate must have passed senior secondary or it’s equivalent with at least 50% marks and Has passed or appeared in the final year of 4 – year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).
- Candidate must have completed graduation degree with at least 50% marks and has a 1-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) (Special Education) degree.
- Candidate must have completed 21 years of age and not exceed than 40 years.
- Candidates who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in upper age limit according to the government rules.
|Female Candidate (Unreserved Category)||45|
|SC/ST/OBC candidates from MP||45|
MPTET Application Form 2019
Madhya Pradesh TET application process is organized by the Professional Examination Board (PEB). In order to apply, candidates will have to go to MPPEB’s official website peb.mp.gov.in. After filling the application form, candidates will have to pay the application fees prescribed by MPPEB.
|Unreserved Category||₹ 500/- per paper|
|SC/ST/OBS/PWD||₹ 250/- per paper|
- candidates have to deposit the application fee via debit card, credit card, net banking.
How to apply for MPTET 2019?
- First of all, candidates must go to mponline.gov.in.
- The website will have to go to the ‘Citizen Services’ link. Here you have to click on the ‘Application’.
- Before applying, you have to look at the guidelines given and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Fill in your personal information sought for in the application form.
- Now upload your scanned sign and photo.
- Once uploaded, read your completed application form carefully and click the submit button.
- You will see the application number. Now click on ‘proceed to payment’.
- Pay your application fee and click on the Final Submission.
- Save your application for future context reference.
MPTET Admit Card 2019
Before the MPTET 2019 exam, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board aka MPPEB will issue the admit card to those candidates who have filled the application form with complete information. MPTET Admit card will be available on peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates are advised to take a photo ID card with the admit card in the examination.
Identity Proof you have to carry
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- Other Government Photo ID Card
MPTET Exam Pattern 2019
High School Teacher Eligibility Test
- Total number of questions: 150
- Maximum Marks: 150 marks
- Question Type: Objective type questions
- Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
|Subject||No. of Ques||Max. Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10||10|
|Logical and Numerical ability||7||7|
- Total number of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
|Subject||No. of Ques||Max. Marks|
Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test
- Total number of Questions: 150
- Maximum Marks: 150
- Total Time: 3 hours
- There will be no negative marking in the exam
|Subject||No. of Ques||Max. Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30||30|
MPTET Syllabus 2019
MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Correction
- Sentence Re-Arrangement
- Unseen Passage
- Idiom and Phrase etc.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Current Affairs/ events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movements
- Indian and World Geography
- Physical, Social, Economic geography of India & the World etc.
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public issues, Articles, Rights etc.
- Economic and Social Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics,
- Social Sector initiatives etc. General issues on Environment
- Ecology, Bio-diversity, Climate change, General science.
- Indian culture, national and international sports, History
- Geography and political science of Madhya Pradesh
- Economic and social development of Madhya Pradesh.
- General Mental/ Analytical Ability
- Verbal/Logical reasoning
- Relations & Hierarchies
- Truth Statements
- Coding & Decoding
- Situational Reasoning
- Series & Patterns involving words & Alphabets.
- Basic Numeracy (numbers and their relations, the order of magnitude etc.)
- Arithmetic aptitude
- Data interpretation (Charts, Graphs or Tables, Data sufficiency etc.)
- Direction Sense
- Analysis and interpretation in various contexts.
- Pedagogical concerns
- Instructional material and Resources
- Inclusive education
- Understanding diversities
- Disability as a social construct, classification of disability and its educational implications
- Philosophy of inclusion with reference to children with disability.
- Process of inclusion
- Constitutional provisions.
- Education & Technology.
- Communication & interaction
- Educational Psychology
MPTET Result 2019
After a few days of the examination, MPPEB will declare the results of MPTET. Candidates can get their results from MPPEB’s official website i.e peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates have to get at least 60% marks to clear the examination. Candidates who are successful in the MPTET examination will be eligible to participate in state-level teacher recruitment.
MPTET 2019: Official notification
Now you are aware of all the information about the MPTET exam in detail. To know more information you can check the Official website of MPPEB, read to find the information Of syllabus, pattern, eligibility criteria and much more.