MPPGCL Recruitment State that Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited. The organization released vacancy for the Plant Assistant (ITI). This recruitment has been taken to fill a total of 100 vacancies on a regular basis. MPAPGCL has started the application process by issuing notifications for recruitment. The application process will continue from 01 August 2019 to 30 August 2019. Only male candidates can participate in this recruitment. Before applying for MPPGCL Plant Assistant 2019 recruitment, check the eligibility that has been prescribed and only then participate in the application process. Candidates can get information related to recruitment such as application form, admit card, exam pattern, qualification, and criteria, etc. by reading our page in full.
MPPGCL RECRUITMENT 2019
Candidates who want to apply for the posts of MPPGCL Plant Assistant can fill the application form by visiting the official website online. Candidates should fill the application form within the due date, applications filed after the due date will not be valid and such applications will be canceled. Candidates can get information about important dates related to MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment 2019 from the table given below.
MPPGCL Recruitment Schedule 2019
|Apply online||01 August 2019|
|Last date to apply online||30 August 2019|
|Correction in the application form||23 – 30 August 2019|
|Mock test||15 days before the exam|
|Admit card||10 days before the exam|
|Written exam||October (Tentative)|
|Answer key||To be announced|
|Result||To be Announced|
MPPGCL Recruitment Post & Vacancy Details 2019
- Total Number of Posts- 100 Posts
- Post name – Post Name – Plant Assistant (Plant Assistant)
The number of posts by trade:
- Electrical – 40
- Total Posts – 100
- Salary during the training period (9 months) – ₹25,300 per month.
- Salary after the training period – ₹25,300 to ₹80,500 (Level – 6) per month.
MPPGCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate must have passed at least high school examination and recognized by the Government of Madhya Pradesh or Government of India
- Candidates must pass these certificate courses Machinist / Fitter / Welder / HP Welder / Mechanic Pump / Mechanic Vehicle / Electrician / Wireman / Motor Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic / Electronics / Instrumentation Trade Have obtained full time ITI trade certificate from the receiving institution.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
- Upper age relaxation has been provided for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes, Government Corporation / Mandal / Autonomous Institution employees / Nagar Sainik in upper age.
MPPGCL Recruitment Application form 2019
Those candidates who want to apply for the posts of MPPGCL Plant Assistant, inform them that the application process has started from 01 August 2019. The last date for application has been set 30 August 2019. Candidates can fill the application form online by visiting the official website of MPPGCL at www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in. Candidates must submit the prescribed application fee along with the application form, the filled application form will be canceled without the application fee. Candidates can submit the application fees online.
Apply Online – Candidates Click Here to Fill Application Form.
How to Apply Online?
- To apply for MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates must first go to the official website of MPPGCL www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in, which will open the home page of the website.
- On the home page, candidates are shown the option of Career (New), which has to be clicked, which will open a new page.
- On that page, the candidate will see the link to apply in Plant Assistant Recruitment, which has to be clicked, which will open a new page.
- On that page, you will see a link to the services on which you will have to click, on which you will see a link to click here to fill the application form below, on which you will click.
- By clicking, the application will open in a new page, on which you will fill the complete information and next.
- After filling the application form, you will deposit the fee through online.
- After depositing the application fee, you will print the Rasheed by clicking on the paid unpaid/duplicate Rasheed given on the page.
- In the end, the candidates will print the completed application form and keep it safe for the future.
- Application fees (including portal charge) for General and Other Backward Classes – 1000 rupees.
- Application fee for SC and ST categories (including portal charge) – Rs 600.
Examination Fees – Candidates Click Here to pay examination Fees.
MPPGCL Recruitment Admit Card 2019
The admit cards of the candidates will be issued after the application process of MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment 2019 is over. The admit card will be issued 10 days before the examination online through the official website of MPPGCL at www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in from where you will be able to download your admit card. Admit card is an important document for the exam, so when you go to the examination center, take you to admit card with you, without the admit card, you will not be given entry in the examination hall.
How to download admit card?
- To download the admit card of MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates must first go to the official website of MPPGCL www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in which will open the home page of the website.
- On the home page, the candidates will see a link related to recruitment, which has to be clicked, which will open a new page.
- When the admit card will be issued on that page, its link will be activated and you will have to click on that link.
- By clicking, a new page will open in which the candidate has to submit the registration number and date of birth. Will be
- Through which your admit card will be opened on a new page, from where you will download it, take out its print and keep it safe for examination.
- With this, you will be able to download the link admit card provided above on our page.
MPPGCL Recruitment Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates have to go through the written examination to be selected in MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Different cutoffs have been prescribed for different categories to clear the written examination.
- Category wise Cut off
- General and Other Backward Class candidates will have to get 50 percent cutoff marks to pass the exam
- SC and ST candidates will have to get 40 percent cutoff marks.
- There are no mandatory minimum cutoff marks prescribed for qualified candidates of land affected families to pass the written examination.
- Category wise Cut off
- After completion of the examination, a merit list will be shortlisted based on the performance of the candidates in the examination.
- Candidates whose name will be listed in the merit list will be selected on various vacant positions.
MPPGCL Recruitment Answer Key 2019
The written examination of MPPGCL Recruitment 2019 will be conducted on October 2019. The answer key of the candidates will be released soon after the examination. The answer will be released on the official website of MPPGCL at www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in. If the candidate who has any objection to the answer of the answer key, then within the next three days from the day of the Bay Examination, he can register his objection on the official website. The objection given after the due date will not be accepted.
MPPGCL Recruitment Result 2019
After the MPPGCL Plant Assistant Recruitment Examination, the candidates who will object to the answer will be redressed by the committee after which the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination. The merit list will be released on the official website of MPPGCL at www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in from where you can see your result. Candidates can check the official notification given below for more information related to MPPGCL Recruitment 2019.