MH SET stands for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test. This test is conducted by the Maharashtra state government every year. This year state agency announced that 35th MHSET 2019 is conducted by the Savitribai Phule Pune University. Maharashtra State Eligibility Test 2019 contains 32 subject Exam and this exam conducted in 15 Selected cities spread across the city. MHSET is a completely online-based exam.
The application form has been released on February 02, 2019. Candidate has the advice to complete the application form before the last date. The last date to apply application form was on February 02, 2019. MH SET exam is for to qualified for assistant professor. The Eligibility for Assistant professor is depended upon the performance of the candidate in all two papers of SET.
MH SET 2019
- Candidate must have a Master’s degree.
- To Apply SET there is no upper age limit.
MH SET Schedule 2019
|Apply online||01 February 2019|
|Last date to apply online||21 February 2019|
|Last date for payment of online Fee||21 February 2019|
|Application correction form||22 – 28 February 2019|
|Availability of admit card||13 June 2019|
|Date of Examination||23 June 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
MH SET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree from a recognized university.
- All category expect SC/ST/OBC/DT(VJ)/NT/SEBC/Transgender/Orphan category candidate must have to score at least 55% marks.
- The candidates are pursuing the first years in two-year master’s course are not eligible for MH SET 2019.
- Candidates are pursuing a master degree or equivalent courses and appeared for their qualifying Master degree and waiting for result are eligible for MH SET examination 2019.
- Candidates of other state expect Maharastra and goa belonging to reserved categories shall be treated as an open category.
- Candidates who already qualified SET Examination are not eligible for giving SET Exam in the same subject.
- There is no upper age limit for MH SET 2019.
- Candidates who Passed M.Sc. (By Research)are not eligible for SET Examination as pe U.G.C rules.
- The state government issue results for qualified candidates and not issued any certificate to qualified candidates and not qualified candidates.
MH SET Application form 2019
The application form of MH SET 2019 has been available only through online mode. The application form has been released to the official website. Apply online for eligible candidates has been started on February 02, 2019. Interested candidate can fill the application form before the last date. Before filling application form candidates should keep all documents with them. Candidates have to read all instruction carefully and fill the respective blanks. The last date to apply application form is February 21, 2019, Correction for application for after submitting has been released on February 22, 2019, to February 28, 2019.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Payment Mode- Candidate can pay the application fee by clicking on the official website and then clicking the fee payment option at MH SET website. The application fee can Submit to the organisation through online mode only. Mode to paying the application fee online is given below.
- Payment Option through online mode.
- All banks Internet banking
- All banks debit card
- All banks credit card
- Buddy e-Wallet payment
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for TSSET 2109
- The candidates go to the official website or apply online link given below.
- Click on the eligibility condition and read carefully.
- After reading eligibility condition click on new registration.
- Remember your password and registration email id while doing a new registration.
- Now do logging using ur email id and password which is given or created at the time of registration.
- Kept all document with you at the time of filling the application form.
- Then candidates have to fill their category column.
- Candidates have to fill their subject and exam centre Correctly.
- Candidates having any PwD disability those candidates have to choose PwD category.
- Then candidates do application form payment from any payment mode and take a print out of Payment Receipt.
- After final submission candidate must have to take a print out of completed application form for their own record.
MH SET Admit Card 2019
Admit Card has been released by the organisation through online mode. Admit card released on June 13, 2019. Candidates must log in using registration number and Password to download admit card. Candidates have to inform that they can download admit card from the official website before the date of examination or admit card link given below. Admit card for MH Set contains information regarding exam centre, exam timing, date of exam. Damit card will be provided before 10 days of the exam date to be set.
How to download admit card?
Once the application fee payment is done the candidate is eligible to download admit card from the official website.
- Candidates go to the official website.
- Click on the button i.e Download admit card.
- Candidates have to enter their registration number and password at the time of filling application form they created.
- Then Download and the print option is there on admit card.
- Read the instruction which is written on the admit card before going to examination Hall.
Photo Identity Proof
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university
- Aadhar Card/E-Aadhar card
- Employee ID
|Center Code||Center Name|
MH SET Exam Pattern 2019
The SET will be conducted in Objective mode and the test will conduct in two paper.
|Paper||Total number of question||Marks||Duration|
MH TET Syllabus 2019
Previous year question paper and answer key of MH SET
Candidates can download previous year question paper and answer key from the link given below. All question paper and answer key are in pdf form. These Question paper and answer key are officially given by the government of Maharashtra. For more detailed information candidate can click below to the given link.
MH TET Result 2019
The result will be declared by the organisation as soon as possible. Candidates required to obtain minimum marks in aggregate of all two papers. When the result will be released Candidates can check their result from the link given below.
|Category||Minimum marks obtained in Paper – I||Minimum marks obtained in Paper-II|
|Open||40% Aggregate Marks in all two Papers||40% Aggregate Marks in all two Papers|
|SC/ST/PH/VH/BC/SBC/DT(A)(VJ)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT(D)/SEBC||35% Aggregate Marks In All The Two Papers Taken Together||35% Aggregate Marks In All The Two Papers Taken Together|
Procedure for declaration of result MH SET 2019.
- All Candidate are required to obtain minimum marks in aggregate in all two papers.
- All candidates who appeared in MH SET 2019 and cleared Step 1 then merit list will be released as subject wise and category wise.
- According to UGC’s directive, 6% of the appearing candidates are to be declared qualified for Eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
MH SET: Official notification
Now you are aware of all the information about the MH SET exam in detail. To know more information you can check the Official website of MH SET, read to find the information Of syllabus, pattern, cut-off, eligibility criteria and much more.