Management Entrance Exam- Education is an important part of success in today’s world. Education leads to opportunities and hence obtaining an MBA degree is quite important. The MBA is a Masters in Business Administration. Students who wish to enter the MBA course will have to appear in the MBA entrance examination. Students who pass the Management Entrance Exam will be able to enter the MBA. There are many top-level entrance exams of management like CAT, SNAP, XAT, MAT and many more. Any candidate who wants to get information related to Management Entrance Exam can read the information given on our page in full.
Management Entrance Exam 2020
Students appearing in the Management Entrance Examination must first fill the application form. The application forms are released on the official website from where students can get. Students whose applications are accepted receive the admit card for the written examination. Admit card is an essential document for students appearing in the written examination. Students who want to get information related to the Entrance Exam of Management 2020, they can get complete information from the link given below.
Management Entrance Exam
- IIFT 2020
- Common Admission Test 2019 (CAT)
- All India Management Association, Undergraduate Admission Test 2020 (AIMA UGAT)
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test 2020 (TISSNET)
- All India Management Association, Management Aptitude Test 2020 (AIMA MAT)
- NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT)
- IGNOU MBA 2020 (OPENMAT)
- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
- AIIMS Test for Management Admission 2020 (AIMS ATMA)
- Common Management Admission Test 2020 (CMAT)
- UPRTOU MBA MCA Entrance Examination
- AMU MBA Entrance Exam
- DU MBA Admission
Management Entrance Exam / MBA Entrance Exam / BBA Entrance Exam
CAT is the biggest and most important MBA entrance exam. Colleges under central or state government often conduct separate state MBA entrance exams or allow scores on other tests. The CAT entrance examination is conducted by IIMs.
- Full Name- General Management Entrance Examination
- Organizing- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
CMAT is a national level management entrance exam which is conducted in the month of January.
- Xavier aptitude test
- Events – XLRE
The Xavier Aptitude Test is one of the management entrance examinations conducted at the all India level to select the student of the most qualified candidate for the management courses. This exam is conducted in offline mode
- Full Name – Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
- Organizing – Symbiosis International University
The MBA entrance exam is the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test which is conducted in the month of December. It is a national-level management entrance exam which is mainly used for admission to 13 institutes under SIU.
- Full Name- Narsee Monjee Entrance Examination
- Organizing – Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC)
The purpose of this exam is to provide admission in management courses. It selects candidates for admission to NMIMS University and other professional schools.
- Full Name – Management Aptitude Test
- Organizing – All India Management Association
- Full Name – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Examination
- Events – IIFT
- Full Name – AIMS Test
- Organizing – A.I.M.S.
- Full Name – IBS Aptitude Test
- Organizing – ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
- Full Name – Mica Admission Test
- Organizing – MIC Ahmadabad