KSET 2020: KSET stands for Karnataka state eligibility test. Karnataka state eligibility test is conducted by the University of Mysore, Mysore is recognized by Nodal Agency from UGC, New Delhi. KSET is conducted for Lectureship or Assistant professor Post. The applicant can apply for KSET 2020 through online mode from the official website. KSET organisation release official notification regarding entrance exam, This entrance exam was held on April 12, 2020, due to COVID 19 this entrance exam was not held. New KSET Entrance exam dates have been released. Candidates can click Below and check all the entrance exam dates. Applicants also check official notification related to entrance exam which is given below. The KSET Entrance exam will be held on 20 September 2020.
The application form has been released in the month of February 2020. An application form will be available from official website kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. Candidate start filling the application form after the URL of application form has been released but not to wait for the last date to apply application form. The last date to apply application form is 09 March 2020.
- Candidate has to secure at least 55 % of Marks as minimum education qualification.
- Candidates who are appeared in their Master degree are eligible to fill the application form.
- The candidate who appeared previous Karnataka state eligibility test is not eligible to apply again in the same subject.
KSET Schedule 2020
|KSET 2020 Events||Important dates|
|Application form Released on||03 February 2020|
|The Last date to apply application form||04 March 2020|
|The last date to apply with late fee Rs ₹150/-||09 March 2020|
|Admit card for KSET 2019 Released on||To Be Announced|
|KSET 2019 Exam held on|
|Result Declared on||To be Announced|
Click Here to check official notification released by the organisation related to KSET Entrance Exam dates.
KSET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates have to secure at least 55% for General categories in Master degree.
- Do candidates have to secure at least 50% for SC/ST?PWD/OBC categories in Master degree.
- Candidates are pursuing their Master Degree or equivalent course or candidates are in the final year of Masters degree are eligible to apply for Karnataka state eligibility test 2020.
- Candidate other then general categories have to mention their reservation status in the online application form.
- There is no upper age limit for Karnataka state eligibility test 2020.
- OBCs (SC, ST & Other Backward Classes) category candidates appear for Karnataka state eligibility test other than Karnataka State shall apply under General Category (GM) only.
KSET Application form 2020
Application form for KSET 2020 has been released on the official website. candidates can also fill the online application form by clicking the link given below. Candidate has to fill the application form through online mode only. Application Form has been released on 03 February 2020. All candidate have to fill the application form after URL not to wait for the last date to apply online. Once the application fee is submitted to the organisation it will not be refunded in any case. The last date to apply online for KSET 2020 is on 09 March with the late application fee.
Application Form:- Candidates can Click Here KSET exam online application form
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
|OBC Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||₹950/-|
Payment Mode- Candidate can pay the application fee by clicking the fee payment option at KSET website. The application fee can Submit to the organisation through online mode only. Mode to paying the application fee online is given below.
- Payment Option through online mode.
- All banks Internet banking
- All banks debit card
- All banks credit card
- State bank Buddy e-Wallet payment
- Cash payment can be done by clicking SBI branch, challan can be generated online and payment can be made at all the SBI branches PAN India
- Fee submitted by any other mode like Money Order /Demand Draft/IPO etc., will NOT be accepted.
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for KSET 2020
- The candidate who wishes to Give KSET 2020 shall apply through the official website.
- The candidate should go for new registration with the help of Email id & Password.
- Read the instruction carefully before applying for KSET 2020.
- Scan all the documents which are required for filling the application form of KSET 2020.
- Fill all the details carefully which are required to fill the application form.
- After completing the application form and attached all documents then go for payment mode.
- Take a complete print out of application form for future use.
- Pay fee through any mode.
KSET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates shall download the admit card from the official website in last week of March 2020. Admit card will not send by the Postal service or not informed my any source by the organisation. Candidates having issue admit card if they are duly filled and submit the application form.
How to download admit card?
Once the application fee payment is done the candidate is eligible to download admit card from the official website.
- Candidates go to the official website.
- Click on the button i.e Download admit card.
- Candidates have to enter their registration number and password at the time of filling application form they created.
- Then Download and the print option is there on admit card.
- Read the instruction which is written on the admit card before going to examination Hall.
KSET Photo Identity Proof
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card.
- Bank Passbook with a photograph.
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university.
- Aadhar Card/E-Aadhar card.
- Employee ID
KSET Exam City
|S. No.||Exam Centre||Centre Code|
KSET Exam Pattern 2020
KSET 2020 will be containing two papers. Both papers will consist of only objective type i.e MCQs. The test will be held in the month of December 2020 in two separate sessions. Both papers contain a total of 300 Marks in a total time duration of 3 hrs. Both papers contain session. Paper I having in session I and paper II having session II.
|Session||Paper||Max Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 Questions||1 Huor|
|Second||II||200||100 Question||2 Hours|
KSET Syllabus 2020
Both Papers are compulsory for the candidates. The syllabus will not send to an individual candidate there are a total of 39 subjects for which the examination will be conducted by KSET 2020. Each subject having the respective code and medium of the question paper. Link of the syllabus is also given below and Candidate can download syllabus link which is given below.
|Subject Code||Subject||Medium of Question Paper||Download question paper|
|01||Commerce||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|03||Economics||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|05||Political Science||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|06||History||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|07||Sociology||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|08||Geography||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|10||Management||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|11||Tourism Administration||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|12||Education||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|13||Library & Information Science||English||Click Here|
|14||Mass Communication & Journalism||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|15||Psychology||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|16||Social Work||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|17||Criminology||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|18||Law||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|20||Physical Education||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|21||Folk Literature||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|23||Public Administration||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|24||Computer Science & Applications||English||Click Here|
|25||Physical Science||English||Click Here|
|26||Mathematical Science||English||Click Here|
|27||Chemical Science||English||Click Here|
|28||Life Science||English||Click Here|
|29||Environmental Science||English||Click Here|
|30||Home Science||English||Click Here|
|31||Electronic Science||English||Click Here|
|32||Earth Science||English||Click Here|
|33||Archaeology||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|34||Anthropology||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|36||Philosophy||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|37||Women Studies||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|38||Linguistics||English & Kannada||Click Here|
|39||Performing Arts||English & Kannada||Click Here|
Previous Year’s KSET Answer Key
A Candidate can download answer key for KSET 2018. This answer key was released by after the exam. The answer key for all subject has this released as a subject wise in the Organization website candidate can Download answer key which is given below.
Answer Key for KSET 2018
|Subject Code||Subject||Download Answer Key 2018|
|05||Political Science||Click Here|
|11||Tourism Administration||Click Here|
|13||Library & Information Science||Click Here|
|14||Mass Communication & Journalism||Click Here|
|16||Social Work||Click Here|
|20||Physical Education||Click Here|
|21||Folk Literature||Click Here|
|23||Public Administration||Click Here|
|24||Computer Science & Applications||Click Here|
|25||Physical Science||Click Here|
|26||Mathematical Science||Click Here|
|27||Chemical Science||Click Here|
|28||Life Science||Click Here|
|29||Environmental Science||Click Here|
|30||Home Science||Click Here|
|31||Electronic Science||Click Here|
|32||Earth Science||Click Here|
|37||Women Studies||Click Here|
|39||Performing Arts||Click Here|
KSET Result 2020
KSET 2020 result Will be declared in the month of March 2020. All candidate appearing in the KSET 2020 will got a marked statement. This mark statement will be provided online. The result will be published online on the official website. The result will be declared as a merit list.
Procedure for declaration of result KSET 2020.
- The number of candidates to be qualified (total slots) for Eligibility for Assistant Professors shall be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers of KSET-2020.
- The total slots arrived, again shall be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of Government of Karnataka.
- For General Categories a candidate must have to appear in both papers for the eligibility for “Assistant Professor” and must score at least 40% aggregate.
- For OBC/SC/ST?PWD Categories a candidate must have to appear in both papers for the eligibility for “Assistant Professor” and must score at least 35% aggregate.
KSET 2020: Official notification
Now you are aware of all the information about the KSET 2020 exam in detail. To know more information you can check the Official website of KSET, read to find the information of syllabus, pattern, cut-off, eligibility criteria and much more.