Jharkhand Board Result 2020- The Jharkhand Academy Council has announced the date of release of the 10th board result. JAC 10th Result can be declared on 8 July 2020. The JAC Board has not announced the release date of the 12th exam result. Soon JAC board will announce the date for declaring the 12th exam result. According to the newspapers, Jharkhand Board 12th Result will be declared in the last week of July 2020. Jharkhand metric and inter-board examinations have ended and now the curiosity about their jack board result is increasing among the candidates. The test results of the students could not be released due to coronavirus.
The Jharkhand Board 10th and 12th examinations started from 11 February 2020 and lasted till 28 February 2020. Jharkhand Board Results in 2020, Board Official Website is issued at jac.jharkhand.gov.in. After the release of exam results, the candidates will be able to check their board exam results from the direct link given on our page. For more information related to Jharkhand Board Result 2020, you can read this post in full.
Latest: JAC 10th Board Result 2020 to be announced on 8 July 2020, Read full information from here.
Jharkhand Board Result 2020 (JAC Result 2020)
The last year 2019 Jharkhand Board Mertic result was declared on 16 May 2019, while Jharkhand Board Inter (Science and Commerce) result was declared on 14 May 2019 and Inter-Arts result was declared on 21 May 2019. As soon as the Jharkhand Board Result 2020 will be announced this year, we will update it on our page. You can get the required dates and links related to JAC Result 2020 from the table and box given below.
Jharkhand Board Result Schedule 2020
|Jharkhand Board Result Events||Important Dates|
|10th exam start date||11 February 2020|
|10th exam end date||28 February 2020|
|Result Issue Date||8 July 2020|
|12th exam start date||11 February 2020|
|12th exam end date||28 February 2020|
|Result Issue Date||July 2020|
How to check Jharkhand board result ?
To see the JAC Result 2020, students have to follow some steps. You can easily see your JAC result 2020 by following the steps given here.
- To see the result, first of all, students have to click on the link given on this page.
- Apart from this, students can check their results by visiting the official website of Jharkhand Board www.jac.nic.in.
- The home page of the Jharkhand Academic Council will open as soon as it goes to the official website.
- Result option is given on the home page.
- After clicking on the result option, a new page opens in front of the students.
- In this page, results of class 10th and class 12th are given.
- You have to click on the link of the class whose result you want to see.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will open.
- Here students have to submit their roll code and roll number.
- Shortly after submission, Jharkhand Board Result will open in front of the students.
- Now students can download their results.
- After downloading the result, students can also take a printout of the result and keep it safe for the future.
In Jharkhand, the 10th and 12th examinations are conducted by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). The main function of JAC is to look after the education system of the state. The Jharkhand Academic Council works to improve the standard of education in the state. The State of Jharkhand Board monitors the activities of examination, results, syllabus etc. for all students. Along with education, Jharkhand Board is also emphasizing for social and physical education so that students can get success in every field.
Official website: jac.jharkhand.gov.in