JEE Main Application Form 2020 April Session Scheduled has been changed. due to COVID-19, this decision has been taken by making priority on students health. IIT JEE Main April 2020 Exam dates have been released and exam is going to be held on 01 September 2020 to 06 September 2020. IIT Joint Entrance Exam April Session 2020 Correction form URL was activated till June 20, 2020. There is one more chance for the students who did not apply for JEE Main April 2020 by NTA (National Testing Agency). NTA has resumed the application process from May 19, 2020, the last date for application has been set to May 24, 2020. Students can fill this application form by visiting the official website of NTA jeemain.nta.nic.in or through the link given below on our page.
Candidates wishing to apply for JEE Main paper have to apply through online. Candidates who have passed 12th class could apply for this examination. Let us tell you that this exam is conducted in the months of January and April. To get more information related to JEE Main Application Form 2020 application, you can read this page in full.
Latest – Exam Date of JEE main April 2020 has been changed due to COVID-19, New exam dates have been released candidates can check below.
JEE Main Application Form 2020| JEE MAIN 2020 Application Form
Let the candidates know that the JEE Main exam is conducted twice a year. Applications for the January 2020 session have started from 3 September 2019 and applications for the April 2020 session have started in the month of 07 February 2020. You can also apply for both sessions from our page. The link to the application form has been updated on this page. Last year, around 9.65 lakh candidates applied for the JEE Main January session. See the main dates of JEE Main 2020 from the table below.
JEE Main Application form Important dates 2020
|JEE Main Application form Events||Important Dates (January)||Important Dates (April)|
|Brochure released on||03 September 2019||07 February 2020|
|JEE Main Application form Released on||3 September 2019||19 May 2020|
|Last date to fill online application form||10 October 2019||24 May 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||1 1 October 2019||May 24, 2020 (11:50 pm)|
|Correction of Application form||14-20 October 2019|
|JEE Main Exam 20200||01 September 2020 – 06 September 2020|
Application form: – Click here to fill the application form in JEE Main 2020 April application.
How to apply JEE Main 2020
Candidates have to apply for JEE Main Exam 2020 through online. Offline applications will not be submitted. You can easily apply your application by following the steps given below.
- To apply, candidates have to visit the official website of jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, candidates have to click on the link for Apply for JEE Main 2020.
- On clicking on the link, the page will open in front of the candidates. Then candidates have to register fresh candidates.
- In order to register, the candidates have to provide all the information sought in it.
- After registration, candidates have to click on the login link.
- A new page will open in front of the candidates as soon as they click on the login link. On this page, you have to click on the option of Apply Online.
- After this, you have to fill all the details in the application form such as personal details, exam details, academic details etc.
- After all the information is complete, you will have to upload a scanned copy of your photo and signature.
- The size of the photo should be between 10 KB to 200 KB and the signature size should be between 4 KB to 30 in JPG and JPEG format.
- In the last one, you will have to pay the application fee by selecting the payment mode.
- On submission of the application fee, you must take a printout of your application form and payment slip.
|JEE Main Paper||General/OBC||SC/ST/PWD/Women|
|Paper 1 OR 2||650/-||325/-|
|Paper 1 and 2||1300/-||650/-|
- Online – Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Offline – E-challan print copy along with the application fee will have to be submitted to any branch of SBI Bank.
How to do Correction in JEE Main 2020 application form?
The JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction window has been opened by the NTA after the JEE Main 2020 application process ends. Candidates can improve their application by visiting the official website of JEE Main. To improve the application form, you will need to specify your application number and password. An advised has been given by the NTA that visit Official website if IIT Jee Main Entrance Exam and verified your dashboard with your registration number and correct your application form where it is required. Let the candidates know that you can edit your application in a few details. like –
- Education qualification
- Personal details
- Paper Choice – Paper 1 and 2
What are the Necessary points must check for doing correction of Application Form correction of IIT JEE Main Entrance Exam 2020?
- Candidates have uploaded photograph /Signature.
- Candidate must upload a clear format photograph along with Signature.
- Candidates look towards Desire Specification which are given in Annexure A.
- After this correction application form there will be no change will be accepted by the organisation through any medium such as E-mail, Application and Fax.
- Those cadidates who send an email earlier those candidates are also adviced to check and correct application form as per there needs.
Note- After this correction of the application form there will be no more chance will be provided to any student by the organisation.
Click Here to View official Notice for Correction for JEE Main Application form.
JEE Main 2020 eligibility criteria
Before applying for the JEE Main 2020 exam, the candidates must check their eligibility. To appear in the examination, the candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria set by the NTA.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th with five subjects.
- Only 12th pass candidates can appear in this examination.
- Candidates should get 75% marks in class 12th.
- SC and ST category candidates should get 65% marks.
- Physics and Mathematics should be the subject for BE, B.Tech course and one of the Technical Vocational Subject Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology.
- Mathematics should be the subject for the B.Arch, B. Plan course.
- There is no age limit to appear in the JEE Main exam.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
Admit cards of all the candidates will also be issued a few days after the JEE Main Paper 1 and 2 2020 application process ends. All the candidates applying will have to download their JEE Main 2020 Admit Card through the official website online. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent from the post to any candidate. After downloading the admit card, the candidate should take a printout of the same.
Official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
Note- Those candidates who are appearing for NDA and N.A Examination (I) 2020 whic are going to conducted by UPSC on 06 September 2020 Must informed By Updating YES in the correction Application from. This is because tere exam will not going to be clash with UPSC Exam 2020.