JEE Advanced Application Form 2020 – The application process for JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) Advance was to be started in the month of May 2020. This examination has been postponed for a few days. Kovid – 19 virus cause The process has been cancelled. JEE Advanced 2020 application forms will be released on JEE official website jeeadv.ac.in. Only those candidates who can pass the JEE Main exam can apply for JEE Advanced. Students wishing to apply for JEE Advanced 2020 will have to apply through online. Applications submitted through the offline medium will not be accepted. Candidates who will participate in the application process will also have to pay the application fee. To get more information related to JEE Advanced 2020 application form, you can read this page in full.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2020
Let the candidates know that you can also apply for the JEE Advanced 2020 exam from this page. You will be notified when the application process starts and the link to the online application form will be updated on this page. You can easily apply your application by clicking on that link. Before applying, candidates must check their eligibility. While applying, candidates should keep in mind that there is no mistake in them. See the required dates of JEE Advanced 2020 from the table below.
JEE Advanced Application Form Important dates 2020
|JEE Advanced Application Form Events||Important Dates|
|Application start date|
|Last date of application|
|Last date for submission of application fee|
Application form – JEE Advanced 2020 application form will be released on the official website jeeadv.ac.in .
How to apply for JEE Advanced 2020
For JEE Advanced 2020, candidates will have to apply through online mode. The date of commencement of registration will be announced by the conducting body. You can easily register JEE Advanced 2020 by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to click on the link for the application form on this page.
- After clicking on the link for the application form, the registration page will open on the official website.
- To register, you must provide all the information asked for.
- After the registration is complete, you will have to login by entering your user name and password.
- You can apply after logging in. While applying, you will have to fill in your personal details, examination details etc.
- While applying, candidates should keep in mind that no column is left incomplete in it.
- Along with the application, you will also have to upload a scanned copy of some important documents.
- After the application is complete, you will have to pay the application fee.
- Once deposited the application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- 2600 / – to the candidates. To be paid as application fee.
- SC, ST, PWD and women candidates Rs. 1300 / – Have to submit
JEE Advanced 2020 eligibility criteria
Before applying for JEE Advanced 2020, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. See below for JEE Advanced 2020 eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should have 12th pass.
- The candidate has qualified the JEE Main 2020 exam.
- If the candidate has given the JEE Advanced Exam twice before then you cannot apply.
- Candidate must be born on or after 1 October 1994.
- SC, ST and PWD categories candidates are exempt for 5 years.
JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be issued admit card after the Joint Entrance Exam 2020 Advanced application process is over. The JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card will be issued to the candidates who have completed and submitted their applications by the last date. Candidates will have to download their admit card online. Candidates should download their admit card and take a printout of it. Admit card is a very important document for the entrance exam.