Join Indian Coast Guard has issued notification and through this notification, invited male candidates for Yantrik post in the Indian Coast Guard. The application form has been available on the official website from August 11, 2019. Applicants who have an Engineering Diploma will able to apply. According to the official notification, the last date for application is August 17, 2019.
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can read this article for detailed information of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019 such as Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Result etc.
Table of Content
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Schedule
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Vacancy Details
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Selection Process
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Notification
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019
Candidates who have a Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication can apply for Yantrik Recruitment. Eligible Candidates can apply for the Yantrik post till the last date.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Schedule 2019
|Application Start Date||11 Aug 2019|
|Last date to apply||17 Aug 2019|
|Admit Card||1 Sep 2019|
|Exam Date||Sep 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Vacancy Details 2019
- Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electrical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electronics & Telecommunication)
Pay and Allowances
- Basic Pay ₹29200/- (Pay level-5) + ₹6200/- plus Dearness and other allowance.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate must have a Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio/Power) with 60% in aggregate.
- Candidates who belong from SC/ST category will get 5% relaxation in cut off.
- Must have completed 18 years of age and not exceed than 22 years.
- Candidate should be born between February 01, 1998 to January 31, 2002.
- Candidates belong from reserved category get relaxation in upper age limit.
- 3 years of upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates.
- 5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates.
- Candidate’s height should be minimum 157 cm.
- Minimum 5 cm expansion
- Candidate should be complete 1.6 KM running in 7 minutes,
- 20 squat and ups
- 10 push-ups
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form 2019
The application form has been released by Join Indian Coast Guard on the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Eligible and Interested candidates able to fill the application form from August 11, 2019. Only those candidates who fulfil all eligibility criteria can submit the application form till the last ie August 17, 2019.
Apply Online – Candidates can Click Here to fill the application form.
- All candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2019?
- The applicant has to visit the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you can see the “New Events” section.
- There you can find “Yantrik Recruitment 2019” application form.
- Click on the application form link.
- Read all the instructions and click on the “I Agree” button.
- Now fill the personal details such as Candidate name, father/mother’s name, DOB, E-mail, Contact number.
- Choose any one centres out of the options.
- Click on the submit button.
- On successful submission of the application form, you will get application/registration number.
- Save and take a print out of application form for future reference.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2019
Join Coast Guard will release the admit card on the official website. The exam will be held on September 2019 so the admit card will available to download from September 1, 2019, to September 08, 2019. For candidates who do not meet eligibility criteria, “Rejection slip giving the cause of rejection with the application number” will be displayed.
Candidates have to carry given documents (Original and self-attested photocopy) in the examination centre. Otherwise, you will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
- Three copies of admit card
- Passport size photograph with the blue background
- 10th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Diploma certificate and all semester’s mark sheet
- Cast certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter I card, Aadhar card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof
Exam Centre and Address
|Mumbai||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West),
Worli Sea Face PO,
Worli Colony, Mumbai- 30
|Chennai||Indian Coast Guard Store Depot,
Near Kalmandapam Police Station,
GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai-13
|Kolkata||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East),
Synthesis Business Park,
6th-floor Shrachi Building,
New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB- 700161
|Noida||Coast Guard Recruitment Centre,
C-1, Phase-2, Industrial Area,
Near Indus Valley Public School,
Sector – 62, NOIDA, UP- 201309
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Selection Process 2019
Candidates who’re application form got selected for the selection process will be called for examination. There will be 2 stages for selection.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Test
|Questions from Respective Branch
(Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication)
|Aptitude & English|
Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus
- Applied Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Electrical Circuits
- Elements of Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Measurement
- Communication and Computer networks
- Electrical machines
- Electric power generation, transmission and distribution
- Power electronics
- Switchgear & protection
- Embedded system
- Industrial drives & control
- Utilization of electrical energy & management, etc
Electronics and Telecommunication
- Digital Systems
- Digital Signal processing
- VHDL and VLSI
- Digital Communication
- Embedded system
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Digital and MicrowaveCommunication engineering
- Computer Network
- Radar systems
- Antenna and waveguide
- Frequency spectrum, distortion and wave analysis
- Semiconductor devices
- Elementary idea on robotics, etc.
- Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics
- Engineering materials
- Basic electrical and electronics engineering
- Strength of materials
- Workshop technology
- Design of Machine Elements
- Industrial Engineering
- Heat Power Engineering
- Fluid mechanics & hydraulic machinery
- Production technology
- Estimation & Costing
- Fluid Power System
- Machine Tool Engineering
- Refrigeration & Air conditioning
- Energy sources & power plant engineering
- Measurement & Control systems
- Automobile engineering, etc.
- History, Geography
- Arts & Culture
- Economic scene
- Indian Constitution, General Polity
- Scientific Research
- Awards & Honours
- Budget and five-year plans
- Famous personalities
- Important dates and events
- Social, economic and political events
- India and its neighbouring countries
- Current events of national and international importance
- Environmental issues, disaster management, Tsunami, etc.
- Number series
- Embedded figures
- Coding & Decoding
- Similarities & Differences
- Problem Solving
- Blood relation
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mirror images
- Grouping identical figures
- Cubes & Dice
- Problems on trains, age
- Decision making
- Classification, etc.
Aptitude & English
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Comprehension of unseen passage
- Active & Passive voice
- Verbs, Tenses
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Degrees of Comparison, etc
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Result 2019
After completion of the examination, Join Indian Coast Guard will declare the result. The result will be available in PDF format. The candidate will able to download the result PDF from the official website.
Official Notification – To read Official notification candidates must Click Here to read.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik: Official notification
Now you are aware of all the information about the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment in detail. To know more information you can check the Official website of Join Indian Coast Guard, read to find the information Of syllabus, pattern, cut-off, eligibility criteria and much more.