IIT JAM Preparation Tips 2020 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) exams are scheduled to start in a few months. The IIT exam is conducted for admission at the undergraduate level. The Joint Admission Test (JAM) exam is a national level examination. This exam is considered very difficult. Many institutes are open all over the country to prepare for IIT. Every year lakhs of students apply for the IIT JAM exam. Admission to IIT is considered very honourable. Also, it is very challenging to get into it. The IIT Institute was first established in Kharagpur. After that many more institutions were opened.
IIT Jam 2020Students can get admission in MSc, Joint MSc-PhD, MSc-PhD by taking the examination of. Through this article, we have brought some important tips for the students who are going to participate in the IIT Joint Admission Test (JAM) exam to be held in the year 2020.
IIT JAM Preparation Tips 2020
To get success in IITs, it is necessary to have a good understanding of subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry. Let the candidates know that the applications for the IIT JAM 2020 exam are being filled from 05 September 2019 and the last date to fill the application form is 08 October 2019. This exam will be through online mode only. All the questions will be asked in English in the exam. IIT JAM 2020 exam date has also been announced. The exam date is 09 February 2020. Candidates who have not yet applied should apply as soon as possible.
Topics of IIT Joint Admission Test 2020
The preparation for IIT JAM 2020 is most important to understand the JAM 2020 exam pattern, syllabus and its marking scheme. Preparation of the JAM exam requires attention to the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology ( Biotechnology), Geology ( Mathematical Statistics ) and Mathematical Statistics.
IIT Joint Admission Test 2020 Preparation Tips
To get good marks in IIT Jam 2020 exam, we have to pay special attention to some important things. Tell the students participating in the exam that subjective questions are not asked in the exam. Only optional (objective) questions are asked in IIT JAM 2020 exam. Students are given three hours for the examination. Students practice solving optional questions in three hours. This will make them easier at the time of examination. Here we are giving some tips by which students can get good marks in JAM 2020 examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology.
- For preparing for IIT JAM exam 2020, it is important to first understand the theory given in your books.
- Take care of time management and do not waste much time in making equations.
- Understand all the formula well. This will not take much time to solve the questions.
- Practice solving questions from the past few years in a span of three hours. Due to this, students will not have much difficulty in solving all the questions in the scheduled time.
- There are many books available for preparing for IIT Jam. Many times students also buy many books. It is better to buy several books and prepare for one or two books. This leads to further complication.
- Practice solving sample papers and mock tests as well.
- The exam time is short and the number of questions is high. To get good marks in the exam, students pay special attention to their speed.
- Try to solve multiple-choice questions and numerical questions in minimum time.
- Students participating in the examination should not forget that negative marking is also done in the IIT JAM exam. So students do not solve questions in a hurry.
Some other tips to crack IIT Joint Admission Test 2020
- Set your goal first. Make a list of topics or topics in which you need to work harder.
- While preparing, solve the sample papers with complete honesty. And evaluate them honestly too.
- Keep yourself updated for exam preparation.
- Participate in news, internet, group discussions. This helps a lot in the preparation of the exam.
- Also, read the interviews of the successful students in the last few years. This will also reveal how they prepared for the exam.
- get plenty of sleep. This will reduce exam stress.