IIFT Application Form 2020 –To get admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), students have to register first. Explain that the registration process has started on 09 September 2019. The registration form has been released on IIFT’s official website tedu.iift.ac.in. Separate registration link is provided for all the students of the class. A link is for general class students. Other backward castes, scheduled caste and scheduled tribe and disabled students can apply through the second link.
The third link goes for foreign nationals / NRI students. After the registration process starts, students can also register themselves through the link given in this page. For more information related to the IIFT Application form 2020, you can read this post in full.
Latest – IIFT Application form 2020 has been over.
IIFT Application form 2020
Applications at IIFT 2020 can be made through online only. An application made by any other means is not valid. The date of issue of the application form has been declared. Candidates can apply from 09 September 2019 to 25 October 2019. You can see the table below for some important dates related to the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2020 application form.
IIFT Application Form Schedule 2020
|IIFT Application form Events||Important Dates|
|Application start date||09 September 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||25 October 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form for foreign / NRI students||In the third week of February 2020|
|IIFT MBA IB Entrance Exam Date||1 December 2019|
IIFT Application Form 2020|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2020 Application Fee
To appear in this exam, candidates are required to submit the application fee. Your application is not valid if you do not submit the application fee. The application fee can be deposited only through online medium. There is a separate application fee for all the candidates. Candidates wishing to apply can get information about application fee from here.
- General and other backward caste candidates are required to submit an application fee of Rs 1650.
- 825 has been fixed for SC, ST and differently-abled candidates.
- Foreign Nationals / NRI candidates have to pay an application fee of US $ 85 (Rs 5500).
How to apply for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2020
To appear in this exam, candidates have to first apply. To apply, candidates have to follow some steps. For the convenience of the candidates, we are giving the steps to apply here. Candidates can easily apply by following the steps given here.
- To apply, candidates must first click on the link given on this page.
- Apart from this, one can also apply by visiting the official website of IIFT.
- IIFT’s home page will open as soon as it goes to the official website.
- A link to make registration is given on the home page.
- Here the candidates will have to register themselves by entering their name, parents name, date of birth, other information etc.
- Candidates have to login after the registration process is over.
- A new page will open after login.
- Candidates are required to enter the information sought in this page.
- All information has to be submitted after filling.
- After submission, candidates are required to submit the application fee.
- After depositing the application fee, the candidates have to upload the photo and signature.
- After the application process is over, the confirmation page will open.
- It is necessary to download the confirmation page and take a printout of it.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for candidates applying before the last date issued. Admit cards will be issued on 11 November 2019. Admit card is issued shortly before the entrance examination starts. The admit card is issued on the official website of IIFT. Admit card can only be obtained online. No candidate is sent the admit card by post, e-mail or any other means. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter their registered e-mail ID and password.
Admit card is required to be taken along with you at the time of examination. Candidates are not allowed to appear in the examination if they are not accompanied by the admit card. Much important information related to the exam is recorded in the admit card. Valid ID proof along with the admit card is required to be taken at the time of examination. As a valid ID proof, the candidate should submit his passport, voter ID card, Aadhaar card, PAN card,
Official website: tedu.iift.ac.in