Gujarat PGCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 is going to be released by the ACPC. The complete syllabus is going to be released in the format of pdf. However, not only the syllabus but exam pattern is also going to be released along with that. But before that, we all are waiting for the first notification from the organisation after that all details of the complete Gujarat PGCET brochure will going to release. There are a lot of things present in the brochure such as Gujarat PGCET important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee details, complete syllabus and exam pattern.
There are lots of things include in in Gujarat PGCET exam pattern these are examination mode, medium of the exam, number of questions to be asked in the question paper, time duration, marking scheme and many more. According to our expert research applicants need to pass any entrance exam applicant need to make a perfect road map after looking at the complete syllabus and exam pattern of the entrance exam. Therefore all applicants need to check the complete syllabus and exam pattern of Gujarat PGCET 2021 after that they are able to make a perfect road map.
Gujarat PGCET syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021
All applications will get complete details related to Gujarat PGCET 2021 syllabus and exam pattern from this article. After knowing the complete syllabus and exam pattern of Gujarat PGCET 2021 applicant Will score good marks in the entrance exam and also improve the accuracy of attempting the question. All things related to the exam pattern and Gujarat PGCET syllabus 2021 present in this article are taken from the official website of the organisation.
Gujarat PGCET Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern
|Gujarat PGCET Syllabus 2021 Events||Details|
|Mode of Exam||Offline, pen-paper based exam|
|Duration of Exam||1 Hour 30 Minutes (90 minutes)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||Candidates will be awarded 1 mark and each correct answer.|
There will be no negative marking.
List of subject wise Gujrat PGCET 2021 syllabus | of PGCET Syllabus
|Name of Discipline||Discipline Code||Download Syllabus Pdf|
|Civil Engineering||CE||Download PDF|
|Mechanical Engineering||ME||Download PDF|
|Electrical Engineering||EE||Download PDF|
|Electronics & Communication||EC||Download PDF|
|Instrumentation & Control IC|
|Chemical Engineering||CH||Download PDF|
|Environment Engineering||EN||Download PDF|
|Textile Engineering||TE||Download PDF|
|Computer Engineering and|
|Bio-Medical Engineering||BM||Download PDF|
|Mechatronics Engineering||MC||Download PDF|
& Web Technology
What is the important instruction for Gujarat PGCET 2021?
- Applicants need to use a black ballpoint pen during filling the OMR sheet.
- All applicants need to carry a non-programmable Scientific Calculator with them in the examination hall.
- Each question contains some option applicants need to choose one correct option.
- multiple options to be chosen for a single question or not evaluated and the applicant will score one mark for each correct answer.
- registration acknowledgement slip for Gujarat PGCET admit card/hall ticket 2021 need to carry with them in the examination hall along with that all applicants need to carry a passport size photograph and ID proof.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Gujarat PGCET Exam Pattern 2021
- What is the mode of examination of Gujarat PGCET 2021?
Gujarat PGCET exam conducted through offline mode or pen-paper test.
- What is the total time duration of Gujarat PGCET 2021?
Applicant needs to submit their Gujarat PGCET 2021 entrance exam within 1 hour 30 minutes.
- What Applicants are required to carry to the examination hall of Gujarat PGCET 2021?
Applicants need to carry a black ballpoint pen, Gujarat PGCET hall ticket 2021, non-program scientific calculator, passport size photograph, and ID proof.
- What is the marking scheme of Gujarat PGCET 2021?
One correct question applicant rewarded one mark and there will be no negative marking for zero marks will be detected for every wrong answer.