Gujarat PGCET application form 2020- the conducting body of Gujarat PGCET 2020 that is admission committee for professional courses, Gujarat (ACPC) will be going to release the application form of Gujarat PGCET 2020. Those candidates who want to to take admission in Gujarat PGCET 2020 they must fill the application form for it but before filling online application form applicants must be required to purchase pin cover of rupees 500 from nearby ICICI Bank branch.
There is various step through which application can fill and submit online Gujarat PGCET application form 2020 which includes such as purchasing pin, registration, filling of the form, uploading an image and all documents, fee payment and printing application form, submitting it to help centre. To get complete information regarding Gujarat PGCET application form 2020 read this article carefully.
Latest:- Gujarat PGCET 2020 Application form will be going to release on 10 August 2020. Applicants click on the direct link which is given below.
Gujarat PGCET Application Form 2020
Gujarat PGCET is a common entrance test which for all participating institute. The applicant can take admission in postgraduate by the help of this common entrance test. Those applicants who have a valid and good GATE score they are going to take direct admission in Gujarat PGCET. Dost candidate can not be required to give Gujarat PGCET exam but they must fill an application form to take direct admission. Complete detail about Gujarat PGCET application form 2020 is given below read it carefully.
Gujarat PGCET Application Form Schedule 2020
|Gujrat PGCET 2020||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of PIN cover from designated branches of ICICI Bank||To be notified|
|Release of online application form||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the Gujarat PGCET 2020 application form||To be notified|
|Gujarat PGCET 2020||To be notified|
Things to Keep Ready Before Filling Gujarat PGCET Application Form 2020
Before feeling Gujarat PGCET application form 2020 applicant must require all these things to be ready which are given below. we are showing these things here to avoid any difficulty or problem during filling application form of Gujarat PGCET 2020.
- Applicant must keep a recent coloured passport size photograph in format JPG / PNG / BMP and having maximum 20 KB size.
- All type of related documents which contain your all basic information and this information are required during filling online application form of Gujarat PGCET 2020.
Important points to be remembered during filling Gujarat PGCET application form 2020
- Those candidates who are looking for direct admission in Gujarat PGCET those candidates also fill application form then they are eligible to take admission.
- 1:00 pin cover will be used for one applicant and one course if the same applicant wants to apply for different courses then the applicant must buy by different pin cover for that of rupees 500 each.
- All applicants should always check the complete detail before clicking on the final submit button of the application form.
Gujarat PGCET Application Form 2020
ACPC that is the organizing authority of Gujarat PGCET 2020 will be going to release online application form through online mode only. Before filling online application form applicants are advised to check complete eligibility criteria for it. Those applicants were not eligible for any single eligibility criteria they are advised not to fill Gujarat PGCET application form 2020 because they may be disqualified in any step of the admission process.
Gujarat PGCET 2020 Application Form
- Step 1 Purchase Pin Cover– before filling online application form applicant must require to purchase pin cover from ICICI Bank branch in your nearby area. This pen cover should be purchase within a specific time period. The applicant needs to pay rupees 500 during purchasing pin cover. This pin cover contains user id and 14 digit pin. The applicant makes sure that one pen and user ID will be used for one applicant.
- Step 2 Registration Process– applicant must use user id and 14 digit pin to login into Gujarat PGCET 2020 portal. All the basic required field must be filled by the applicant. After successfully completed registration process a unique registration number will be generated. After that applicant must upload all recent documents and colour passport size photograph in the given format.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth (DoB)
- Name of candidate’s parents
- Annual income of family
- Postal address
- Telephone and mobile number
- Email ID etc.
- Step 3 Submission of Application Form– After completing the registration process applicant must go through carefully application form that has been filled and after reviewing all details applicant must click on submit option. After that, registration number display on the screen applicant must know down that registration number and take a printout of the complete application form which may be required in future.
- Step 4 – Confirmation of registration at the help centre- this is the last step where the applicant must visit physically when a printout of the application form and there all documents. All applicant must know that the registration form should be self-attached. the process of verification document will be done at the health centre of Gujarat PGCET 2020. after completing verification of all document applicant do not forget to carry your all document with them. Then the officer of the health centre will issue admit card cum slip with signature and seal to the candidate.
Document to be Submitted at the Help Centre of Gujarat PGCET 2020
- Education qualification mark sheet / final year mark sheet.
- Marksheet of class 12th or high school from any recognised state board or CBSE
- Certificate of Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- GATE scorecard
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Documents certifying the physical disability of the candidate
- A copy of the certificate of In-Serviceman duly issued by the Commanding Officer of the respective unit in which he/she is serving.
- Certified document issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board (For candidates seeking admission under the category of Ex-Serviceman)
Gujarat PGCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
All applicants must aware about eligibility criteria of Gujarat post-graduation common entrance test before filling out Gujarat PGCET application form 2020. check out complete eligibility criteria of Gujarat PGCET 2020 given below
Gujarat PGCET 2020 Eligibility Cretria
|Qualification||Candidates should have passed a qualifying or equivalent examination.|
|Qualifying Marks||Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with the relevant discipline with at least 50% marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC).|
|GATE||Admissions will also be conducted through GATE score. Candidates should have a valid GATE 2020 score.|
Official website of Gujarat PGCET 2020 Click Here
What is pin cover which is used in Gujarat PGCET 2020?
pin cover contains unique user id and 14 digit pin. Using that ID and 14 digit pin applicant must register into Gujarat PGCET 2020 portal. Those applicants who want to take admission in postgraduate courses through Gujarat PGCET 2020 they will require to buy a pen cover from any ICICI branch of rupees 500 per course.
Do I need to purchase a separate pin cover for each course to apply for Gujarat PGCET 2020?
Yes, the applicant must buy a separate pin cover to fill the Application form for separate courses.
What is the release date of online application form of Gujarat PGCET 2020?
Gujarat PGCET will be released on 10 August 2020 but this is and tentative date this is not released by officially through the organisation. For complete schedule watch it above.
do I have to sign my online Gujarat PGCET application form 2020 before submitting it at the help centre?
Yes Gujarat PGCET 2020 application form should be self-attached and at the health centre at document verification would be done
What is the cost of pin cover of Gujarat PGCET 2020?
The candidate will have to purchase a pin cover of rupees 500 per course.