GPAT 2020 – NTA has announced GPAT 2020 exam dates. The GPAT is known as the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). This is the entrance exam at the national level. The GPAT entrance exam is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). Let us tell you that GPT exam is done for admission in M.Form program. GPAT is a computer-based test (CBT), for which graduate pass candidates can apply. Candidates applying for GPAT 2020 must have a degree in Pharmacy in Bechlers. Based on the GPAT 2020 score, more than 800 pharmacy institutes provide admission. If you want to take admission in MA pharmacy course, then you can give GPAT 2020 entrance exam. Get more information about GPAT 2020 from the page below.
Let the candidates know that the GPAT test will be of total 3 hours in which 125 objective type questions will be asked. The cutoff list will be released after the GPAT Admission Test. Candidates can take admission based on the cutoff list. You can learn about the required dates of GPAT 2020 from the table given below.
GPAT Schedule 2020
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Examination (CBT)|
|Registration Date / Apply Online||01 November 2019|
|Last date to apply online||30 November 2019|
|Admit card released on||24 December 2019|
|Date of examination||24 January 2020|
|Result released on||03 February 2020|
GPAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
To appear in the GPAT 2020, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for GPAT is as follows.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He should have a Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (10 + 2 followed by 4 years).
- B. Candidates in the final year of pharmacy are also eligible to appear in the GPAT.
- B. Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) / Equivalent students are not eligible to appear for the GPAT exam.
- There is no age limit for GPAT 2020.
GPAT Application 2020
The application process for GPAT 2020 will be started on November 01, 2019. The GPAT 2020 application forms will be released online through the official website ntagpat.nic.in. Candidates wishing to apply must first register themselves. After this, the online application form has to be completed. Along with the online application form, the candidates will also have to upload some of their required documents. Candidates who apply will also have to submit the application fee.
The NTA has mentioned that candidates who want to apply for the Graduate Pharmacy Attitude Test (GPAT) will have to pay the application fee as in the previous year. Therefore, the following amount is to be paid for submitting the GPAT application form.
- For General / OBC – Rs 1400 + Bank Charges.
- For SC / ST / PwD / Females – Rs 700 + Bank Charges.
- The application fee will have to be paid online through credit card/debit card / net banking.
GPAT Admit Card 2020
The hall ticket / admit card of GPAT 2020 will be issued only for registered candidates. To download the GPAT 2020 Admit Card, candidates have to log in using email id and password. If you have forgotten the password to log in, you can retrieve it by entering your login ID, password recovery questions and answers. The candidate must carry his / her admit card on the day of examination. Also, a valid photo ID of the applicant has to be carried along with the GPAT 2020 admit card.
GPAT Exam Pattern 2020
The Graduate Pharmacy Attitude Test (GPAT) has been conducted as an online computer-based test since 2013. The exam pattern for GPAT 2020 is as follows:
- A number of questions: The total number of questions in the exam is 125.
- Type of questions: MCQ
- Exam duration: The total duration of the exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Marked Scheme: For correct answers, you will get +4 marks in each question.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking of 01 marks for each wrong answer.
- Questions will include pharmaceuticals, pharmacology, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacognosy and other related disciplines of pharmacy.
GPAT 2020 Syllabus
For exam preparation, it is important that the candidate should be familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus. The candidate is always advised to study only according to the syllabus. Last year’s GPAT syllabus is as follows:
Syllabus – Candidates Click Here for Detailed official Syllabus.
GPAT Answer Key 2020
The answer key will be released after the GPAT 2020 exam. The GPAT 2020 will be released by the NTA on the official website. Candidates will have to provide their application number and password to see the answer. Through the answer key of GPAT 2020 Answer, you can check your answers and also calculate your marks.
- Candidates can also challenge the GPAT 2020 Official Answer Key.
- For each challenge, the candidates will get Rs. 1000 /-
GPAT 2020 Reservation Policy
Admission to various pharmacy colleges will be given based on the GPAT Reservation Policy. The candidates who pass the GPAT exam will be admitted based on the number of seats and reservation policy. You can see the reservation policy for all the institutes decided by the Central Government from below.
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- OBC – 27%
GPAT Result 2020
The GPAT 2020 results will be announced from the first week of February 2020. The results of all the candidates will be released online on the official website. Candidates have to visit their login ID to see their results. The GPAT result in 2020 will be prepared based on the final answer key. After the result is released, candidates should download their GPAT 2020 scorecard and keep it for admission in M.Form program.
Official Schedule Notice – Candidates can Click Here to read official Schedule notice