GATE Application Form 2021 – IIT Delhi has set the date for commencement of application for the GATE 2021 entrance exam. Let the candidates know that the GATE 2021 application form has been released on September 11, 2020. The applications have been released by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi on the official website gate.iitd.ac.in. Interested candidates have to apply through online. Applicants can change exam city after registration only on the selective dates such as 28 October 2020 to 13 September 2020. GATE application form 2021 has been filled only through online medium.
There is no facility to submit an offline application form. Before participating in the application process, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. Candidates who apply will also have to pay the application fee. Candidates should complete all the columns given in the application form and must submit their application by the last date. Late fees will also have to be submitted on the submission of a late application. To get more information about the GATE 2021 applications like application fee, how to apply online, etc., you can read this page in full.
GATE Application Form 2021
Tell the aspirants to apply for the GATE 2021 entrance exam that you can also apply for your application from this page. You will be notified when the application process starts and the link to the online application form has been updated on this page. You will be able to apply your application easily by clicking on that link which is given in Quick Link. In the GATE 2021 application, candidates can apply for only one paper out of 25 subject papers according to their eligibility. You can get information about the important dates of the GATE 2021 application from the table given below.
Latest:- GATE 2021 From 28.10.2020 to 13.11.2020, Change the choice of Examination City is FREE for Successfully Registered Candidates
Latest:- GATE 2021 Online registration for GATE 2021 is EXTENDED up to Wednesday 7th October 2020 with regular fees. Applicants can click on the direct link of GATE Application form 2021 which is given in a quick link.
Gate Application form Schedule 2021
|GATE Application form Events 2021||Important Dates|
|Release of GATE notification||August 7, 2020|
|Commencement of GATE 2021 registration through GOAPS||September 14, 2020|
|Last date to register||September 30, 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form (by registered candidates) with additional late fee of Rs. 500||October 7, 2020|
|Availability correction facility for a GATE application form||To be notified|
|Candidates can change GATE exam paper on||November 13, 2020|
|GATE 2021 Exam Date||February 5 to 7 and 12 to 14, 2021|
Gate 2021 How to fill the Application form?
Read the steps to apply for GATE 2021 online below. You can easily apply your application through steps.
- First of all, you have to click on the link of the application form given on this page.
- After clicking on the link for the application form, the registration page of the official website of GATE 2020 will open.
- On this page, you will have to enter your name, e-mail ID, mobile number, password, etc. and make your registration.
- After the registration is complete, the application number will be sent to your SMS and email ID.
- Candidates should keep their enrollment number and password.
- After this, you have to fill the application form by stating the login details.
- You will get exam details in the application form. Personal details, education qualifying details will have to be provided.
- Now you will have to upload photo, signature and other eligibility documents along with the application form.
- Photo – 5 KB to 200 KB (JPEG / JPG format)
- Signature – 5 KB to 200 KB (JPEG / JPG format)
- Eligibility Documents – 10 KB to 500 KB (PDF format)
- After the completion of the application, the candidate must check it again and submit it.
- After submitting the application form, pay the application fee.
- 1500 / – for candidates of General and OBC category Rs. And Rs.2000 / – with late fees. Have to submit
- SC ST PWD Women candidates Rs. 750 / – And Rs. 1250 / – with late fees. Have to submit
- The application fee has to be paid by debit card/credit card / net banking.
GATE Application form Correction 2021.
Let the candidates know that you can also make some improvements in your application form. Gate Exam 2021 Conducting Body IIT Delhi will open the Correction window for application correction. So that the candidates can edit and correct the mistakes made in the application form. Candidates can improve only a few details in their application form only once. Candidates must log in to improve the application form. Candidates should keep in mind that once the application is submitted, some things cannot be changed.
GATE Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before applying for the GATE 2021 entrance exam, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. The applications of candidates who are not eligible for the entrance exam will be rejected and the application fee will also not be refunded. Candidates can learn about GATE 2021 eligibility criteria from this page.
- Candidates are required to complete BE / B.Tech / B.Form / B.Arch / B.Sc / MSc / MA / MCA /
- Final year candidates can also apply.
There is no age limit for the Gate Entrance Exam.
GATE Admit Card 2021
The admit cards of the candidates for the Gate Entrance Exam 2021 will also be issued. The GATE 2021 admit card of all the candidates will be released through the online website on the official website. In order to join the entrance exam, candidates have to download their e-admit card and take a printout of it. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent from the post to any candidate. All the candidates must take a printout copy of their e-admit card at the exam center on the day of the exam.
Get an exam to admit card is very important for the candidate. Candidates are allowed to appear in the examination only through the admit card. The necessary information related to the exam is given on the admit card and photo and signature are also given for the identity of the candidate.
Gate Quick Links 2021
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Application form Login||Released !!!|
|Application Form Registration||Released !!!|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Documents required for filling the application form||Click Here|