Engineering Entrance Exam –Today we are going to give information about all engineering entrance exams through this article. Nowadays, the enthusiasm of the students increases greatly towards engineering from the beginning. Engineering has become the most popular course. Every student wants to write engineering from a good college. But due to lack of correct information, students are unable to take admission in a good course or college. Engineering entrance examinations are conducted by national bodies and colleges or universities. Read our complete article to know all the engineering courses in detail.
Engineering Entrance Exam
The largest engineering entrance exam in the field of engineering is JEE Main. At the same time, the biggest and popular exam gates are in the postgraduate. It is very important to know about all engineering exams so that anyone can decide for whom they have to apply. Attending the exam and getting a good rank in it. Along with this, it is important to get admission in college and branch of choice.
Engineering Entrance Examination for Undergraduate (UG)
- AAEEE 2020
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
- BITSAT 2020 Exam Date Released !!!
- APIIT NAT 2020 (APIIT 2020)
- Uni GAUGE 2020
- CG PET 2020
- UPSET 2020
- AEEE 2020 Exam Postponed Again
- Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) Admission Test 2020 (SAAT)
- KIITEE 2020
- Rajasthan LEEP 2020
- HP LEET 2020 Exam Postponed
- IEM JEE
- Sanskriti University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 (SEEE)
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 (SRMS EET)
- Galgotia University Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 (GEEE)
- AMUEEE (AMU Engineering Entrance Examination)
- WBJEE 2021
Engineering Entrance Examination for Post Graduate (UG)
- Gate 2020
Qualification and criteria
- Students must have passed 12th standard from any recognized board to take admission in Bachelor Degree.
- The student should have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university to take admission in post graduation degree.
- For the admission in undergraduate diploma, candidates for 12 examinations and post graduation diploma candidates have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.