Recruitment and Assessment Centre invites graduate engineers and postgraduate candidates to apply online for DRDO RAC Executive Engineer and Scientist post. RAC has released the official notification for 290 Executive Engineers and Scientist ‘B’ in various department or organization. There is a total of 270 vacancies for Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO, 6 Scientist ‘B’ vacancies in DST, 10 Scientist/Engineer vacancies in ADA, Bengaluru and 4 Executive Engineer vacancies in GAETEC, Hyderabad.
DRDO Recruitment Application process is now started. The Application form is available on the official website rac.gov.in from August 9, 2019. DRDO Application form will be available for 21 days after releasing the notification in Employment News. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on 30 August 2019 till 5 pm.
Applicants can read this article for more information about DRDO RAC 2019 such as application form, admit card, selection process, result, important dates etc.
DRDO RAC 2019
Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) is the organizing body for the recruitment of Engineers and Scientists in DRDO. Candidates who want to apply for Scientist and Engineer post in the various premium organisation of India can apply before the last date. You can check important dates through the table given below.
DRDO RAC Schedule 2019
|Application Starts date||9 Aug 2019|
|Last date to apply||30 Aug 2019|
|Admit Card||to be announced|
|Exam Date||Oct 2019|
|Result||to be announced|
DRDO RAC Vacancy Details 2019
Total Number of Vacancies: 290
- Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO: 270
- Scientist ‘B’ in DST: 6
- Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in ADA, Bangaluru: 10
- Executive Engineer in GAETEC, Hyderabad: 4
- Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (₹56,100/-)
- Total Salary: ₹80,000/- p.m. (approximately)
DRDO RAC Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Applicant should be Indian Citizen.
Age Limit (max-age)
- Unreserved (UR)/EWS Candidates
- DRDO: 28 years
- DST: 35 years
- ADA: 30 years
- GAETEC: 28 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer)
- DRDO: 31 years
- DST: 38 years
- ADA: 33 years
- GAETEC: 31 years
- DRDO: 33 years
- DST: 40 years
- ADA: 35 years
- GAETEC: 33 years
- Candidates will get relaxation in upper limit as per the government norms.
- Applicants should have a first-class Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in related stream/branch.
- Applicants must also fulfil one of the following additional requirements:
- Valid GATE-2017/2018/2019 score in related engineering paper.
- 80% aggregate marks in degree if it is done from IIT or NIT.
DRDO RAC Application Form 2019
Applicants who are interested to apply for engineer and scientist post can apply through the official website. Only eligible candidates can fill the application form. The Application form is available on the official website of RAC. Apart from this, you can fill the application form from the link given below.
Application Form: Click Here to fill the application form
- General (UR), EWS and OBC Candidates: ₹100/-
- SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates: Exempted
How to apply?
- you have to go to official website rac.gov.in or click on the given link.
- on the homepage of the website, you can see the application link for Engineer and Scientist ‘B’ recruitment.
- fill your email id, mobile number, password, captcha for registration.
- now fill your personal details like Name, Parents name, age, qualification, address etc.
- Upload your documents.
- After uploading the required documents, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Now you have to click on the final submission button to lock your application form.
- Take a print out of your fulfiled application form for reference purpose.
DRDO RAC Admit Card 2019
Candidates who will be shortlisted for a descriptive exam on the basis of valid GATE score or on the basis of minimum marks in engineering (from IIT/NIT) will get admit card few days before the exam. The exam will be held in October 2019. You will be able to download your admit card from the website. DRDO RAC Admit card will not send via post or courier. You have to bring a valid photo identity card with the admit card to the examination centre.
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
Exam Centres (DRDO Centres)
DRDO RAC Selection Process 2019
There is a two-stage selection processor
- Descriptive Examination
- Personal Interview
Shortlisted candidates based on GATE score and descriptive examination will have to appear in a personal interview to be held in Delhi. The offer of appointment to the selected candidates will be restricted to the number of vacancies in order of merit. The appointment, however, will be subject to satisfying conditions like qualifying the medical examination prescribed for Group ‘A’ technical posts of Govt of India with field Service liability and verification of character antecedents besides verification of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD certificate etc.
DRDO RAC Syllabus 2019
- Fluid mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
- IC Engines, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Turbo Machinery
- Power Plant Engineering
- Renewable Source of Energy
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Materials
- Mechanism and Machines
- Design of Machine Elements
- Manufacturing, Industrial and Maintenance Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics
Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Network Theory
- Analog and Digital Circuits
- Analog and Digital Communication System
- Control Systems
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Electro Magnetics
- Advanced Electronics Topics
- Advanced Communication Topics
Computer Science Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Linear Algebra
- Discrete mathematics
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Programming and Data Structures
- Compiler Design
- Operating System
- Theory of Computation
- Computer Networks
- Security of Cyber-Systems
- AI and Machine Learning
DRDO RAC Result 2019
DRDO RAC Result will be declared by RAC. The result will be available on the official website. Candidates will check result after the descriptive exam. Those candidates who will be shortlisted in the descriptive exam will call for Personal Interview. After the personal interview, the final result will be made available at RAC Website.
RAC Recruitment 2019: Official notification
Now you are aware of all the information about the RAC Recruitment 2019 exam in detail. To know more information you can check the Official website of RAC, read to find the information of syllabus, pattern, cut-off, eligibility criteria and much more.