CTET Application form 2021 is going to be released soon. CBSE (Central body of Secondary Education) will be going to release the activation after release of official notification by the conducting body of CTET July 2021. Eligibility candidates can go to the direct link which is given below to apply for CTET July 2021. Candidates wishing to apply will have to apply through online mode. Applications will not be released through the offline medium.
It is compulsory to fill CTET application form 2021 July session for those aspirants who want to give CTET online exam 2021. This exam is conducted twice a year to provide recruitment of teachers for classes 1 to 8. Candidates who apply for CTET July 2021 should have a minimum age of 18 years. Before filling the CTET application form, the candidates must check their eligibility criteria. An incorrect or incomplete filled application form will not be accepted. The candidates will also be given a chance to rectify the mistakes in the CTET July application form 2021. Aspirants adhere to this post to get all the latest information regarding CTET Application form 2021 or CTET Apply online 2021 for the July session.
Latest- CTET January result of 2021 has been released. Click below to the direct link for checking CTET result 2021 January session
What is CTET Application Form 2021 July session OR
What is CTET Apply online 2021 July session?
CTET July 2021 Application form / Apply Online for July Session – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be going to released CTET Notification for July session 2021. Those aspirants who are interested to give the CTET July exam must adhere to this blog post. So, that not miss any latest updates related to CTET 2021 exam. All the information are given below are not released by the conducting body. This information is tentative.
Candidates who apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2021 examination will also have to submit the application fee. The application fee for CTET Exam 2021 Paper 1 is Rs 700 / – and if candidates fill the application fee of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 together then those candidates will have to pay Rs 1200 / -. Applications will not be accepted without depositing the application fee. Candidates can check the important dates of the CTET application form 2021 as per the table below.
CTET 2021 Important Dates
|CTET Application Form Events||Important Dates|
|Application form starts||Last week of March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for CTET July 2021||Last week of May 2021|
|Last date for filling the application fee||Last week of May 2021|
|Final verification of payment of fee||Last week of May 2021|
|Start of Correction in the application form||First week of June 2021|
|Admit Card release date||Third week of June 2021|
|Date of Examination||First week of July 2021|
How to apply for CTET 2021?
Candidates can apply for the CTET Exam in two ways. Candidates can apply by going to the official website of ctet.nic.in Apart from this, you can also apply for the seat examination through the link given in our article. Candidates should tell that the CTET July application form 2020 will be deemed complete only after filling the application fee. Today we will tell some steps to apply for the candidate’s seat. Candidates can easily apply using these steps.
- To apply for the CTET Exam 2020, the candidates must first go to the official website of ctet.nic.in.
- After going to the official website, the candidates have to click on the feel online application form below.
- A new page will open in front of the candidates as soon as they click on the link. Then the candidates have to click on the applied section.
- A new page will open in front of the candidates as soon as they click on the applied section. Then after reading all the information, the candidates have to click on the click process.
- On clicking the section, the registration form page will open in front of the candidates.
- Then the candidate after filling all the information correctly, submit the registration form.
- Then the candidate has to login to the registration page.
- After that, some documents will have to be scanned and uploaded
- Scan Photo – 10 – 100 KB (JPG format)
- Scan signature – 3 – 30 KB (JPG format)
- After this, you have to pay the application fee.
- After the application is complete, you must take a printout of your application form.
CTET Application Fee 2020
Now here we discuss or tell to all candidates about CTET Application fees. The application fees of the CTET Exam will be the same as in CTET 2020 online application form.
General / OBC Category
- For Paper 1 or Paper 2 – Rs700/-.
- Both Paper i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2 – Rs1200/-.
SC / ST / Physical Handicap
- For Paper 1 or Paper 2 – Rs350/-.
- Both Paper i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2 – Rs600/-.
- Online – Credit card/debit card has to be done.
- Offline – The e-challan has to be submitted to Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
Documents required while applying CTET 2020
Before applying, candidates should keep all their required documents with them. While applying online CTET 2020 you will need the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- 10th certificate
- 12th certificate
- Education qualification certificate
- Valid id proof
- Scan photo
- Scall signature
- Credit Card / Debit Card (for depositing online application fee)
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Some eligibility criteria have been set by CBSE to apply for CTET July 2020. You can get the information about CTET 2020 eligibility criteria from below.
- Nationality – Candidates should be Indian citizens.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate should have passed B.Ed / D.Ed / B.El./D.Ed / Course.
- Age Limit – The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is none.
Improvement in CTET 2020 application form
There is no need to panic if a candidate makes a mistake in the CTET application form while applying. Please tell that CBSE has made available the facility to improve the CTET 2020 application form. The CTET Application Form Correction window will be opened after the end of the application process on the official website of CBSE. After which candidates can improve and edit their application form. No fee will have to be paid to the candidates for this.
CTET Admit Card 2020
Candidates who have submitted their CTET 2020 application form on or before the last date of application will be issued the admit cards of all those candidates. The CTET admit card will be released on the official website. The important information related to the exam such as roll number, centre name, centre code, exam time, etc. will be given on the admit card. On the day of the CTET 2020 exam, candidates have to bring their admit card.
Official website ctet.nic.in