CTET Application form – The application process for the CTET exam on July 05, 2020, has started on 24 January 2020. The CTET July 2020 application forms have been released by the CBSE on the official website ctet.nic.in. CTET July 2020 exam has been postponed due to COVID-19. Candidates can wait until the situation will be normal. Click Below to view Official notice of Exam Postponed. Candidates wishing to apply will have to apply through online mode. Applications will not be released through the offline medium.
Candidates who apply for CTET July 2020 should have a minimum age of 18 years. Before filling the CTET application form, the candidates must check their eligibility criteria. An incorrect or incomplete filled application form will not be accepted. The candidates will also be given a chance to rectify the mistakes in the CTET application form 2020. You from our page you can also get more information related to the CTET 2020 application form.
CTET 2020 Application Form
CTET July 2020 Application form – Candidates who apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2020 examination will also have to submit the application fee. The application fee for CTET Exam 2020 Paper 1 is Rs 700 / – and if candidates fill the application fee of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 together then those candidates will have to pay Rs 1200 / -. Applications will not be accepted without depositing the application fee. Candidates can check the important dates of the CTET application form 2020 as per the table below.
CTET 2020 Important Dates
|CTET Application Form Events||Important Dates|
|Application form starts||24 January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Last date for filling the application fee|
|Final verification of payment of fee|
|Start of Correction in the application form||17 March 2020|
|Last date of correction in the application form||24 March 2020|
CTET Exam Postponed 2020
Official Notice has been released for Postponed CTET July 2020 Exam. Stay Tune for all latest updates releated to CTET.
CTET July 2020 Revised Schedule
How to apply for CTET 2020?
Candidates can apply for the CTET Exam in two ways. Candidates can apply by going to the official website of ctet.nic.in Apart from this, you can also apply for the seat examination through the link given in our article. Candidates should tell that the CTET July application form 2020 will be deemed complete only after filling the application fee. Today we will tell some steps to apply for the candidate’s seat. Candidates can easily apply using these steps.
- To apply for the CTET Exam 2020, the candidates must first go to the official website of ctet.nic.in.
- After going to the official website, the candidates have to click on the feel online application form below.
- A new page will open in front of the candidates as soon as they click on the link. Then the candidates have to click on the applied section.
- A new page will open in front of the candidates as soon as they click on the applied section. Then after reading all the information, the candidates have to click on the click process.
- On clicking the section, the registration form page will open in front of the candidates.
- Then the candidate after filling all the information correctly, submit the registration form.
- Then the candidate has to login to the registration page.
- After that, some documents will have to be scanned and uploaded
- Scan Photo – 10 – 100 KB (JPG format)
- Scan signature – 3 – 30 KB (JPG format)
- After this, you have to pay the application fee.
- After the application is complete, you must take a printout of your application form.
CTET Application Fee 2020
Now here we discuss or tell to all candidates about CTET Application fees. The application fees of the CTET Exam will be the same as in CTET 2020 online application form.
General / OBC Category
- For Paper 1 or Paper 2 – Rs700/-.
- Both Paper i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2 – Rs1200/-.
SC / ST / Physical Handicap
- For Paper 1 or Paper 2 – Rs350/-.
- Both Paper i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2 – Rs600/-.
- Online – Credit card/debit card has to be done.
- Offline – The e-challan has to be submitted to Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
Documents required while applying CTET 2020
Before applying, candidates should keep all their required documents with them. While applying online CTET 2020 you will need the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- 10th certificate
- 12th certificate
- Education qualification certificate
- Valid id proof
- Scan photo
- Scall signature
- Credit Card / Debit Card (for depositing online application fee)
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Some eligibility criteria have been set by CBSE to apply for CTET July 2020. You can get the information about CTET 2020 eligibility criteria from below.
- Nationality – Candidates should be Indian citizens.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate should have passed B.Ed / D.Ed / B.El./D.Ed / Course.
- Age Limit – The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is none.
Improvement in CTET 2020 application form
There is no need to panic if a candidate makes a mistake in the CTET application form while applying. Please tell that CBSE has made available the facility to improve the CTET 2020 application form. The CTET Application Form Correction window will be opened after the end of the application process on the official website of CBSE. After which candidates can improve and edit their application form. No fee will have to be paid to the candidates for this.
CTET July 2020 revised schedule Notice
CTET Admit Card 2020
Candidates who have submitted their CTET 2020 application form on or before the last date of application will be issued the admit cards of all those candidates. The CTET admit card will be released on the official website. The important information related to the exam such as roll number, centre name, centre code, exam time, etc. will be given on the admit card. On the day of the CTET 2020 exam, candidates have to bring their admit card.
Official website ctet.nic.in