CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2020- The CSIR UGC NET exam is conducted by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. One has to apply first to appear in this exam. Before applying, candidates have to register themselves. Candidates appearing in the CSIR UGC NET December 2020 examination can register from 09 September 2020. The application form will be released on the official website of CSIR. After the application process starts, candidates can also apply through the link given in this page. Get more information on the CSIR NET application form 2020 from this post.
Latest: The application date for the CSIR UGC NET June 2020 exam was extended to 31 May 2020. Apply through the link given below.
CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2020
Candidates are required to enter their valid e-mail ID and phone number while registering. Applications for this examination will be made through online mode only. An application by any other means will be rejected. While filling the application form, make sure that you do not make any mistakes. After submitting the application, there is no change in it. Check the table given below to know some important dates related to CSIR NET application form 2020.
CSIR UGC NET Schedule 2020
|Events||June 2020||December 2020|
|Registration Date / Apply Online||16 March 2020||September 2020|
|Last date to apply online||October 2020|
|Date of correction in application||Will be announced||October 2020|
|Date of examination||July 2020||January 2021|
Application form: CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Click here to apply. See Below Official Notice has been released of Extension of Apply Online.
CSIR UGC NET Application Fee 2020
After applying for the CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020, it is necessary to submit the application fee. On non-submission of application fee, the application will be rejected as incomplete. The application fee will be deposited through online medium only. Candidates can submit the application fee through their debit card (ATM card), credit card and net banking.
- General candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1000.
- Other backward caste candidates are required to submit an application fee of Rs 500.
- An application fee of Rs 250 has been fixed for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Disabled candidates.
How to fill CSIR NET June 2020 application form?
To apply for the CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020, candidates have to follow some steps. For the convenience of the candidates, we are giving the steps to download the admit card here. You can easily apply by following the steps given here.
- In order to apply, candidates must first click on the link given on this page.
- Along with this, candidates can also apply by visiting the official website of CSIR, csirhrdg.res.in.
- The first home page of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research will be opened as soon as they go to the official website.
- A link to “Notification of Joint CSIR UGC Net for JRF / LS December 2020 Supply Online” will be given on the home page.
- After clicking this link, a new page will open.
- Here the candidates have to click on the registration link.
- Now register by putting your name, e-mail ID, mobile number, etc.
- Candidates will have to login after the registration process is over.
- Now the application form will open in front of the candidates.
- Enter the information sought here and submit it.
- Finally, the application fee will have to be submitted.
- After the application process is complete, take out the printout of the application.
CSIR UGC NET JUNE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued after the process of CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020 is over. The date of issue of the admit card has been announced. The admit card will be released on 09 November 2020. The CSIR Admit Card will be issued only for such candidates who have not made any mistake while filling the application form. The CSIR UGC NET admit card 2020 will be released on the official website of CSIR.
After the release of the admit card, the candidates can also download the admit card through the link given here. It is necessary to take the admit card with you at the time of examination. Candidates are not allowed to appear in the examination if they are not taken with the admit card. Many details related to the examination are recorded in the admit card. Candidates can check the time, exam center name, exam date, etc. with the admit card.