CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020 will be released by the official website through online mode only. The national testing agency will release the CSIR UGC NET 2020 admit card. The applicant can download CSIR UGC NET admit card 2020 for the June session later words when the date will be announced by the organization or other authorities. The Candidate can download CSIR UGC NET by the two methods such as by visiting the official website and the direct link admit card which is given below. In this article, we are going to discuss all the detail related to CSIR UGC NET admit card so read it carefully.
A tentative date has been released that the example going to be held in the second week of November. This information was released by the official Twitter handle of CSIR UGC NET. Another chance for the applicant to fill the online application form of CSIR UGC NET 2020.
The applicant can see all the details present inside the admit card suggest exam center, personal detail, instruction, and many more things. Before printing out CSIR UGC NET admit card applicant advice to check all the details present in the admit card of belongs to the black and only. If if there will be any error then the applicant contacts the organization for more detailed contact information given below. If there will be no action taken, then the applicant should take that admit card to the examination center on the exam day.
Latest:- CSIR UGC NET re-open Application form 2020 process has been over. Now CSIR UGC NET admit card will be released soon. Stay here for the Latest Updates.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020
The applicant required to take the admit cards in the examination center otherwise aspirants will be disqualified from the exam or not allowed to sit in the examination center. With a Hall, ticket application needs to carry a valid photo ID proof such as an Aadhar card admit card, driving license, passport, and many more things. The applicant needs to prepare for 5 subject CSIR UGC NET exam is going to held within 5 subjects only. These five subjects are Physics Science, mathematical science, Earth Science, Chemical science, and life science.
CSIR NET Admit Card 2020 Overview
|Issuing authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Official website to download hall ticket||csirnet.nta.nic.in|
|Mode of admit card||Online|
|Credentials required to download admit card||Application number and date of birth|
|Details mentioned on CSIR UGC NET admit card 2020||Name, father’s name, roll number, application number, date and exam timings, reporting time, name and address of exam centre among others.|
|Documents required to be carried on the exam day||Admit card of CSIR NET 2020 and Valid photo ID proof|
|Number of exam cities||225 centres across 7 states/UTs|
|NTA helpline||Address:C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62IITK Outreach Centre,NOIDA-201309|
|Phone number – 0120-6895200, 0120-3946612|
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card Schedule 2020
In this column applicant will aware of all the latest dates related to CSIR UGC NET admit card 2020. The earlier exam is going to be held on 21st June 2020 but it was canceled due to COVID-19. State touch with us before the new date.
|Online application date||March 16 to June 30, 2020 | August 22 – September 10, 2020 (extended)|
|Date of admit card||To be announced|
|Exam date for the June session||Second week of November|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
How to Download CSIR NET Admit Card 2020?
- The applicant must visit the official website and CSIR UGC NET admit card direct link given below.
- How to waste into the official website applicant must click on the URL CSIR UGC NET admit card 2020.
- After clicking on the URL applicant need to enter all the details which are required to log in for CSIR UGC NET admit card.
- The details which are required to log in are the application number and date of birth after that security code and then click on the login window.
- After successfully logged in user can download the admit card which is present in front of the user.
- Take multiple prints out of that admit card which may be used for future reference.
What is the detail mentioned in CSIR UGC NET admit card 2020?
After downloading admit card user will see a lot of details which are present inside the admit card such as candidate name coma date of exam coma time of exam coma venue of exam selected subject by the applicant, important instruction related to the exam. In case of any issue or error found in CSIR UGC NET admit card 2020 than an applicant must contact the organization at the same time. If an organization will not provide any response related to that issue, then the applicant should take that admit card in the examination center.
- Application form number
- Roll number
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Name of the exam
- Name of the exam center
- Centre code
- Venue code
- Date and time of the exam of CSIR NET
- Subject of the exam
- Important instructions
How how to resolve all error which is present in CSIR UGC NET 2020 admit card?
If by chance there is some error present in the admit card, then the applicant needs to contact the examination authority. And now let’s discuss what is the difficulty faced by the applicant while downloading CSIR UGC NET admit card 2020?Applicant facing a lot of difficulties while downloading CSIR UGC NET admit card 2020 but we are mentioning here only common errors that have been made by the applicant.
- The applicant should use the latest version of the browser during downloading CSIR UGC NET admit card 2020 for the June session.
- The applicant does not use a mobile phone to download CSIR UGC NET admit card 2020.
- Aspirants check their credential details carefully while downloading CSIR UGC NET admit card.
- One reason will be that applicant downloading CSIR UGC NET admit card in multiple windows.
- Applicant avoids the last date to download the admit card because on that time website gain uses traffic so the server may be down.
What is the document to bring along with CSIR NET admit card 2020?
On the exam, the day the applicant should bring an admit card and one photo ID proof. The application needs to bring the same ID proof which is mentioned by the candidate during filling online application form of CSIR UGC NET 2020. What is the ID proof should an applicant bring to the CSIR UGC NET exam 2020.
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Adhaar Card
- Employee ID card
- Photo ID Card issued by Central/State Govt./ID Card issued by the University/College.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category (Mandatory, if applicable)
What are the important guidelines for CSIR NET admit card 2020?
- Before reaching to the examination venue application need to read all the instruction which is given in the admit card.
- Applicants need to download admit card in the latest version of the browser
- Applicants need to fill correct credentials before downloading admit cards if there will be some error or applicants forget their credentials, then they go to forget the credential option present in the login portal of CSIR UGC NET.
- The applicant must reach 90 minutes before in the examination menu on the exam day.
- The applicant should confirm that all the details which are present inside the admit card are the same which are provided during filling the online application form.
What are the steps to retrieve after forgetting credential?
The application needs to follow all the steps to retrieve a forgotten password
- Visit the official website.
- Now login to the CSIR UGC NET portal.
- At the time of login, the user will see the forget password option.
- Click on the forgetting password option, then a new tab appears in front of the user.
- Fill all the details which are required to reset your credentials.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Centre 2020
According to the statistics regarding the exam center, there will be 27 cities selected throughout the country. The applicant can see their exam center, which is present inside the CSIR UGC NET admit card. The applicant can check the CSIR UGC NET exam center with the code given in the table.
|City code||City name||City code||City name|
What is CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2020?
All applicants must check the exam pattern before giving any exam. Which helps all applicants to know their topic and type of question to be asked in the exam. There are a lot of things contained in the exam pattern such as marking scheme commerce subjects, the number of questions, and many more things. According to the CSIR UGC NET exam 2020, there will be 5 subjects. The applicant needs to choose one subject according to their knowledge and sit in the examination. The question paper will be available in three parts such as part A, part B, and part c. For more information, read the table related to the exam pattern which is given below.
|Subjects||Total Number of questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Life Sciences||145||200||3 hours|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences||150|
Official Website – csirnet.nta.nic.in
What is the Credential to be entered by the applicant to download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020?
Applicants need to enter application number and Password to download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020?
Applicants can change the exam center after the admit card released for CSIR UGC NET 2020?
No, Applicants don’t allow to change there examination center after released of CSIR UGC NET Admit cad 2020?
When will CSIR UGC NET admit Card 2020 going to released?
Admit card will be released by the organization i.e. NTA. Check the complete Schedule which is given above.