CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020 – The admit card of CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020 will be released on the official website of CSIR. The date of issue of CSIR NET June Admit Card 2020 has been announced. The admit card will be issued in June 2020. Candidates who have applied for the exam can go to the official website csirhrdg.res.in and download their admit card. Apart from the official website, the admit card can also be downloaded through the link given on our page. The admit card can be obtained only through an online medium. Candidates will not be sent the admit card through e-mail or post. You can get more information related to CSIR NET Admit Card 2020 from this post.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020
The admit card of CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020 will be issued only for those candidates who have not made any mistake while applying. To download the UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2020, candidates have to enter their registration number and password. Admit card is required to be taken along with you at the time of examination. Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination if they are not accompanied by the admit card. You can check the table below to know some important dates related to CSIR NET Admit Card 2020.
CSIR UGC NET Important dates 2020
|Events||June 2020||December 2020|
|Registration Date / Apply Online||16 March 2020||September 2020|
|Last date to apply online||October 2020|
|Admit card released on||Will be announced||November 2020|
|Date of examination||July 2020||January 2021|
Admit Card: CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded from the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in .
How to download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020
To download the admit card of CSIR NET June 2020, candidates have to follow some steps. Candidates should not have any problem in downloading the admit card, so we are giving the steps to download the admit card here. By following the steps given here, you will be able to download your admit card easily from home.
- To download the admit card, the candidates must first click on the link given on this page.
- Along with this, you can also download your admit card by visiting the official website of CSIR, csirhrdg.res.in.
- The home page of CSIR will open as soon as we go to the official website.
- On the home page, the candidate will have given the option of “Notification of Join CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Admit Card”.
- Candidates have to click on this option.
- A new page will open as soon as you click.
- Here candidates have to enter their registration number and password.
- By entering the registration number and password, your admit card will open in front of you.
- From here you can download your CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card.
- After downloading the admit card, take out the printout and save it.
Information entered in UGC NET June 2020 Admit Card
The admit card has many details related to the exam to be held in June. From here you can see the list of the information entered in the admit card.
- candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Signature of candidate
- Parent’s name
- Name of Examination
- exam time
- test date
- Name of the examination centre
- Time to reach the examination centre
- Instruction of examination
CSIR NET 2020 exam syllabus
The CSIR NET 2020 exam will be conducted on the basis of the syllabus given below. Candidates appearing in the exam can prepare for the exam from these subjects.
- Chemical science
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science
- Life Science
- Physical science
- Mathematical Science
CSIR NET 2020 Exam Center
- Guntur Karaikudi
CSIR NET 2020 Examination Plan
For the information of the candidates, let us know that the exam shift of CSIR UGC NET 2020 will be conducted in two parts. Which is from 9 am to 12 noon for Life Science and Physical Science, while from 2 pm to 5 pm for Chemical Science, Mathematical Science, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science has been organized. The duration of which is 3 hours.
CSIR NET Answer Key 2020
The answer will be released shortly after the CSIR NET June 2020 exam ends. The release date of the answer has not been announced yet. The answer will be released on the official website of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. After the release of the answer, you can also check the UGC Net Answer Key through the link given in this page. The answer key can only be seen online. The candidates are not given the information related to the answer through any other means. Through answer key, candidates can estimate their marks before the result is released.
Official Website – csirnet.nta.nic.in