CSIR UGC NET2020- CSIR UGC NETstands for the council of scientific and industrial research. The latest news for CSIR UGC NETis that exam will be going to be held in the second week of November. This information not released by the organisation officially but its official Twitter handle announced this information. The organisation NTA i.e. national testing agency has once again released the online application form of CSIR NET2020. The reopening of online application form on 22nd August 2020 and the last date to fill the online application form of CSIR UGC NET2020 is 10 September 2020. after that organisation will going to release correction application form from 11 September 2020 to 17 September 2020. Candidate can fill the application form through online mode only. CSIR UGC NET2020 admit card will be going to release soon after closing your off online application form. Before this organisation release two more times feeling online application process such as it was first to open on 15 July to 20 July 2020 and the last date has been extended till 30 June 2020 due to COVID-19.
CSIR UGC NET 2020
The national testing agency released the official notification for CSIR UGC NET2020 June session on 16 March 2020 through online mode only. 2000 placate hun qualified post-graduation degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks from any university or any recognised college. This exam will be going to be held over more than 225 centres including more than 27 cities across the country. CSIR UGC NETwill be taken through online mode which contains five subjects in IT such as life science, chemical science, mathematical science, physical science and earth science. The qualified applicant will be awarded for junior research fellowship certificate. This certificate is valid only for 2 years.
Latest:- CSIR NET2020 application form once again released by the organisation and the last date of filling online application form is 10 September 2020. according to official Twitter handle notification csir-UGC-net, 2020 will be going to be held on the second week of November.
CSIR NET 2020 overview
|Name of Exam||CSIR NET 2020|
|Conducting authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Frequency of conduct||Twice a yearJuneDecember|
|Date of CSIR UGC NET exam||June session – To be notifiedDecember session – December 15, 2020|
|Exam level||Post Graduation in Science (with not less than 55%)|
|Exam cities||225 Centres across 27 State/Uts|
|Objective of exam||To award Junior Research FellowshipDetermined the eligibility of candidates as Assistant Professors/Lecturers|
What is CSIR NET?
CSIR UGC NETis a national level eligibility test full stop this test is going to conduct by the national testing agency that is NTA. With the help of this test, the candidate proves their eligibility for an assistant professor at various university and college and also awarded a junior research fellowship program in the science field. This test is only conducted for 5 subjects such as life science, chemical science, mathematical science, physical science and earth science. After qualifying this exam student will be rewarded with the junior research fellowship certificate and also get selected in applied desire college and university for assistant professor post.
CSIR UGC NETis conducted twice in a year. This exam is going to be held according to the June session and December session. CSIR UGC NET2020 June session exam will be going to be held in the second week of November. But before this, the exam will be going to be held on 21st June 2020. Due to COVID-19 and take care prescription of students in mine the exam has been postponed from 21st June 2020 now it will be going to be held in the second week of November. This exam is conducted through online mode only.in this article, we are going to discuss CSIR UGC NET2024 June session read this article carefully to know more about it.
CSIR NET 2020 Exam Date
The table which is shown below totally represents CSIR UGC NET2020 June schedule which has been released by the official organisation so follow this schedule which is given below and get help to track your current events.
CSIR NET 2020 Important Dates
|Events||Dates for June 2020||Dates for December 2020 (Tentative)|
|Start date of application form||March 16, 2020||September 9, 2020|
|Last date of fill application form||October 9, 2020|
|Application form edit dates||October 18 to 25, 2020|
|Admit card download date||November 9, 2020|
|CSIR NET 2020 exam date||Second week of November||December 15, 2020|
|Result declaration date||To be notified||December 31, 2020|
CSIR UGC NET Application form 2020
CSIR UGC NET2020 June session give another opportunity to the students who want to fill the application form of it. the organisation has been released once again CSIR UGC NET2020 application form through online mode only. The reopening of application form was on 22nd August 2020 and the last date is 10 September 2020. after closing filling online application process the organisation will go to release correction of application form process also so the CSIR UGC NETcorrection application form 2020 will be going to release on 11 September 2020 and the last date of filling correction application form of CSIR UGC NET2020 is 17 September 2020. this correction window has been reopened by the organisation last time this correction window was open on 6 July 2020 Tu 30 July 2020. Before this, the organisation also released an online application form on 16 March 2020 and the last date of filling online application form of CSIR UGC NETis 30 June 2020. after completing the application form filling process then the application needs to pay application fee also. Before paying an application fee application form is not complete. The applicant can pay the application fee through online mode as well as offline mode.
What are the items to keep ready before filling CSIR UGC NETApplication form 2020 June session?
- Scanned images of photograph (10 kb – 200 kb) and signature (4 kb – 30 kb)
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets, graduation certificate and other academic certificates
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates whose results are awaited (RA category) have to upload Attestation Form, attested by the HoD from the concerned University/ Institute/ College
- Bank details for net banking, cards or UPI apps
CSIR-UGC-NET 2020 Application Fee
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||Rs. 500|
CSIR NET Applicant Statics
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences||10345|
CSIR NET Exam Centre 2020
before moving further we must know about what is the exam centre? Exam centre is nothing but it is a place where student reaches and start giving the exam. There are totally more than 225 exam centre in India throughout more than 27 cities.before filling online application form applicant must know nearest exam centre so they can choose the correct one. can you read exam venue and exam centre will be present inside the admit card so check it out admit card carefully? All applicants can there nearby exam centre which is allotted for CSIR UGC NET2020 June session with centre code which is given below.
|Centre Code||City||State||Centre Code||City||State|
|10||Guwahati||Assam||24||Srinagar||Jammu & Kashmir|
|13||Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir||27||Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh|
CSIR NET 2020 Admit Card
the applicant who successfully completes their application form knows are eligible to collect CSIR NET admit card 2020 June session. the applicant can download CSIR UGC NET admit card through online mode only. The admit card will be received to the applicant before the exam so they can download and read all the instructions which are present in the admit card. candidate can download the admit card by entering CSIR UGC NET 2020 June portal. The applicants needs to entre the registration number and password for successfully logged into the CSIR-UGC-NET portal. There are a lot of things contain inside the admit cards such as application name gender date of the birth registration number, roll number, date and time of exam centre detail and many more thing. Applicants are advised to check all the details which are present in the admit card are belong to you. If by chance these details are incorrect then you should contact the organisation immediately. Applications are not allowed to appear in the examination hall without the admit card and a valid photo ID proof. Applicants should take a valid photo ID such as Aadhar Card, PAN card, voter card, Driving licence, Passport, employee ID card to the examination venue.
How to download CSIR NET Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website of NTA CSIR
- Click on CSIR NET 2020 admit card link
- A login window will then be displayed
- Enter the required credentials
- The screen will then flash the admit card of CSIR NET 2020
- Download the admit card and take a print out
What are exam day guidelines for CSIR UGC NET 2020?
- All applicants must read all the information which are present inside the admit card.
- The applicant makes sure that all the details which are present inside the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2020 June session belong to the applicant.
- The application needs to take admit card and a valid photo ID proof into the examination venue.
- Applicant should reach before 90 minutes for the exam to the examination centre for examination when you.
- The applicant is not advised to take any kind of electronic gadget such as a mobile phone calculator in many more thing inside the examination haThe applicant can’t is allowed to leave their examination centre after completing exam time.
What do’s and don’ts of CSIR UGC NET 2020
Do’s of CSIR NET
- Carefully listen to the instructions given in the exam hall.
- Read all instructions on the computer screen
- Solve easy questions first
- Concentrate on the computer screen.
- Track the timer to finish within the time limit.
- Leave the exam centre after completion of the test.
Don’ts of CSIR NET
- Do not get nervous during the exam
- Do not solve the questions which you don’t know, solve it at the end if there is time.
- Do not waste time-solving difficult questions.
- Do not use unfair means.
- Do not leave the exam centre until you complete the exam.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2020
The organisation i.e. NTA has been released a common pattern for CSIR UGC NET 2020. The exam pattern for CSIR NET 2020 June session is given below applicant can go through that exam pattern. Applicants will get to know many things inside the exam pattern such as marking scheme, exam duration, topics on which question asked and the total number of question. according to CSIR UGC NET, 2020 June session exam will be going to conduct through online mode only. There will be a total of 200 marks questions to be there. The total time will be given to the applicant to solve 200 marks questions is 3 hour. As we already discussed above that the exam will be conducted only for 5 subjects such as life science physical science, earth’s atmosphere week ocean and Pal entry science chemical science and mathematical science. from these 5 subject applicant need to choose only one subject according to their knowledge.
For more detailed information the applicant can drive for exam pattern table which is given below
|Subjects||Total Number of questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Life Sciences||145||200||3 hours|
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences||150|
CSIR NET Syllabus 2020
As we all know that to give any exam applicant need to go through the syllabus. This syllabus is like a road map for the applicant. Which is going to help application to set their goals and target. in this labours all type of topic and the chapters from where the question is going to be asked in the examination. The applicant can refer the syllabus which is given below
CSIR UGC NET Syllabus Chemical Sciences 2020
The Chemical Sciences CSIR NET syllabus 2020 is divided into 4 sections –
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Interdisciplinary topics:
- Catalysis and green chemistry
- Medicinal chemistry
- Supramolecular chemistry
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in nanoscience and technology
CSIR NET Syllabus Earth Sciences 2020
The Earth Sciences CSIR NET syllabus 2020 is divided into Part B and Part C.
Paper I (Part B)
- The Earth and the Solar System
- Earth Materials, Surface Features and Processes
- Interior of the Earth, Deformation and Tectonics
- Oceans and Atmosphere
- Environmental Earth Sciences
Paper I (Part C)
- Mineralogy And Petrology
- Structural Geology And Geotectonics
- Paleontology And Its Applications
- Sedimentology And Stratigraphy
- Marine Geology And Paleoceanography
- Economic Geology
- Precambrian Geology And Crustal Evolution
- Quaternary Geology
- Applied Geology & Physical Geography & Geophysics & Meteorology & Ocean Sciences
CSIR NET Syllabus Life Sciences 2020
There are 13 major topics under CSIR NET syllabus Life Sciences 2020:
- Molecules and their Interaction Relevant to Biology
- Cellular Organization
- Fundamental Processes
- Cell Communication and Cell Signaling
- Developmental Biology
- System Physiology – Plant
- System Physiology – Animal
- Inheritance Biology
- Diversity of Life Forms
- Ecological Principles
- Evolution and Behavior
- Applied Biology
- Methods in Biology
CSIR NET Syllabus Mathematical Sciences 2020
- Unit 1
- Linear Algebra
- Unit 2
- Complex Analysis
- Unit 3
- Ordinary Differential Equations (ODEs)
- Partial Differential Equations (PDEs)
- Numerical Analysis
- Calculus of Variations
- Linear Integral Equations
- Classical Mechanics
- Unit 4
- Descriptive Statistics, Exploratory Data Analysis
CSIR NET Syllabus Physical Sciences 2020
The Physical Sciences CSIR NET syllabus 2020 is divided into two levels – Core and Advanced.
Part ‘A’ Core
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamic and Statistical Physics
- Electronics and Experimental Methods
Part ‘B’ Advanced
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamic and Statistical Physics
- Electronics and Experimental Methods
- Atomic & Molecular Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
CSIR NET Eligibility Criteria 2020
the organisation has already set alleged ability criteria for the students who want to appear for CSIR UGC NET 2020 June session example stop candidate first meet all the eligibility criteria condition which has been released by the organisation. the eligibility criteria totally depend upon the three factors such as nationality age and education qualification
CSIR UGC NET Eligibility Criteria based on education qualification
- Those candidates who BSc honours from recognised university general and college. The candidate also so get enrolled in integrated MS-PhD program.
- For general category and OBC candidate applicant required minimum 55% marks.
- rest for all category candidate minimum 50% marks required.
- Those applicant having master degree in science aur integrated BS-MS/BS- Four Years/B.E/B.tech/B.Pharma/MBBS
- General and OBC -55%
- Rest for all other categories – 50%
- Those applicants who completed 10 + 2 + 3-year education qualification for or take admission in MSC
- Those applicants who hold a PhD and pass master degree from a recognised university or a college before 19 September 1992. Those candidates also contain a minimum of 50% marks.
CSIR NET Eligibility Criteria on the basis of age
- For JRF NET
- Upper age limit- applicant not more than 20 year of age from 1st July 2020.
- Age relaxation also provide to the applicant who belongs Tu SC-ST p wd and female candidate the upper age limit relaxation as been provide up to 5 years
- Upper age limit relaxation for non-creamy layer – 3 years
- For LS (NET) – no upper age limit
CSIR UGC NET Answer key 2020
the organisation will be going to release CSIR UGC NET Answer key 2020 for June session through the official website only. This answer key will be uploaded after few days of examination. The applicant can see the answer key through online mode only. The applicant can also download the answer key by going through login portal off CSIR UGC NET 2020 June session. The candidate will ask all the correct answers to the question that has been asked in the given exam. If any candidate getting some doubt against the answer key that has been published by the organisation then they can raise and objection after that the final answer key will be released by the organisation.
How to download CSIR NET Answer Key 2020?
applicant need to follow all the step which are given below to successfully download CSIR UGC NET Answer Key.
- applicant must visit the official website of CSIR UGC NET or application can click on the direct link of CSIR UGC NET Answer key 2020 June session which is given below.
- after reaching to the official website application need to click on the answer key link which is present on the screen.
- The applicant needs to log in the CSIR UGC NET portal by entering application number and password and successfully click on submit option.
- After successfully logged in applicant entered to their portal where answer key will be present according to questions to be asked by the applicant.
CSIR UGC NET Cut Off 2020
the organisation will be going to release the cutoff of CSIR UGC NET 2020 through online mode only. The applicant can see their name in the cut off list if they are qualified then they are eligible for the post of assistant professor in the choosing university or college. The cutoff will totally depend upon 2factor these are if the question paper is difficult than the cutoff will be low and the other thing is that if the question paper is in the cutoff will go higher. those applicants who secured marks equal to or more than the minimum marks which are required to qualify CSIR UGC NET 2020 this applicant will be considered as a qualified. The applicant can go for the previous year cutoff in the table which is given below
CSIR UGC NET cut off 2018 for December JRF
|EarthScience||64.29 %||60.77 %||57.38 %||48.95 %||44.31 %||29.35 %|
|LifeScience||54.50 %||46.75 %||45.25 %||38.25 %||33.25 %||25.00 %|
|Mathematical Science||53.63 %||48.13 %||46.25 %||35.13 %||27.50 %||25.00 %|
|PhysicalScience||51.06 %||44.94 %||44.38 %||33.06 %||27.81 %||25.00 %|
CSIR UGC NETcut off 2019 for December lectureship (NET)
|Chemical Science||49.73 %||45.45 %||42.75 %||35.78 %||26.55 %||25.00 %|
|Earth Science||57.86 %||54.69 %||51.64 %||44.06 %||39.88 %||26.42 %|
|Life Science||49.05 %||42.08 %||40.73 %||34.43 %||29.93 %||25.00 %|
|Mathematical Science||48.27 %||43.32 %||41.63 %||31.62 %||25.00 %||25.00 %|
|Physical Science||45.95 %||40.45 %||39.94 %||29.75 %||25.03 %||25.00 %|
CSIR NET Result 2020
the result will be going to announced by the official organisation. The applicant can check their result through online mode only there will be no offline mode result it will be released. the applicant can check their result by entering to CSIR UGC NETportal for June session 2020. The result can be checked by successfully logged into the CSIR UGC NETportal things which are required to Lok din are application number date of birth and security pin which is given and click on submit option. the result will be released for those students only whose your marks equal to or more than minimum cut off marks
How to download the result of CSIR NET2020?
- Applicant need to visit on the official website or click on the direct link of CSIR UGC NETresult 2020 June session given below
- After reaching the official website application need to click on the resulting URL which is present on the screen.
- now application facing a login portal of CSIR UGC NETnow applicant need to enter all the basic details which are compulsory or required to login in it.
- After successfully login applicant reach to their candidate Portal where the applicant is able to download the result.
CSIR NET Result Statics
|No. of qualified candidates|
|Qualified||Dec 2019||June 2019||Dec 2018||June 2018||Dec 2017||June 2017|
|JRF (NET) CSIR||2185||2150||1969||1991||3973||1858|
|JRF (NET) UGC||1656||1638||1500||1500||1500||1500|
CSIR NET Normalisation Process
All candidate or applicant must aware that the result is announced on the basis of the normalised score. So this core will be released in the form of percentile score. This percentile score of CSIR UGC NETis going to obtain after transforming into a type of scale ranging between 0 to 100.
CSIR NET 2020 Fellowship
Those applicants who qualified for CSIR NET2020 that applicant will be awarded for fellowship scholarship of rupees 25000 per month. This scholarship is only valid for 2 years only. After that, a contingency will provide rupees 200 buy a university/institution as per on the third year on the basis of the program of fellowship.
CSIR NET Eligibility Certificate
this is a kind of an e certificate that has been issued by the CSIR UGC NETfor those applicants who qualified for CSIR NET2020. This certificate will be going to release through online mode only e after the document verification process has been complete.
How to download CSIR NET certificate?
- Visit the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on e-certificate and JRF award letter link
- Enter roll/application number, date of birth, exam session, and security captcha code in the login window
- Download the certificate
Fellowship under CSIR Scheme:
Deputy Secretary/under Secretary (emr), Csir-hrdg, Csir Complex (opposite Institute Of Hotel
Management), Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
Fellowships under UGC Schemes:
Under Secretary, Selection And Award Bureau, University Grant Commission, South Campus,
University Of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi-110021.
For Eligibility for Lectureship/ Assistant Professorship:
Education Officer, University Grants Commission, South Campus, University Of Delhi, Benito
Juarez Marg, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi-110021.
FAQ CSIR NET2020
what are the documents required to fill the CSIR UGC NETApplication form?
Applicant must require to upload these all document which are given here such as scanned image photograph, signature and caste certificate if they do not belong to the general category. The applicant also provides an active mobile number and email ID to the organisation.
Can I fill CSIR UGC NETApplication fee through offline mode?
no, the applicant can only pay the application fee through online mode only such as debit card, credit card, NETbanking for any UPI transaction.
Where can I find my CSIR UGC NETexam centre?
Applicant must aware that the exam centre will be allotted by the organisation. the applicant will get anyone exam centre that has chosen during filling online application form of CSIR UGC NET. The exam centre will be given inside the admit card.
Can I raise objection on CSIR NETanswer key?
yes after releasing provisional answer key by the organisation. after that applicant can raise objection on CSIR NETanswer key in a proper time period which is given by the organisation.
do the authorities release the answer key of CSIR NETsoon after the exam concludes?
Yes after a few days of the exam the organisation will release answer key through online mode. The applicant can go to the official site and download the answer key.
Is there any provision of stipend for JRFqualified candidate?
Yes, the scholarship will be given to the JRFqualified candidate of rupees 25000 per month through csir-UGC-net. This scholarship is only valid for the first two years. Apart from this rupees, 20000 will be awarded by the university or institution after completing 2 years JRF scholarship.
On what ground will the CSIR UGC NETresult be announced?
CSIR UGC NETresult will totally be based on the marks secured by the candidate after the normalisation process applicant can see their result through online mode only. Those applicants who secure mark equal or more than minimum cutoff marks will be considered as a qualified applicant.